When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

I read something horrible today. An eye witness said he saw females murdered by the Palestine's and there was blood between their legs where they had been raped and tortured.

Do you think Palestinians committed genocide?
Committed genocide? No. I think genocide is a very serious word that is tossed around far too lightly. Do I think that there are certain fanatic religious groups who wish and intend genocide against the Jewish people? Absolutely, yes. Do I think the Jewish people wish and intend genocide against any other group, of any kind? Absolutely, not. Do I think either Israel or "Palestine" is committing genocide currently? No.

Committed genocide? No. I think genocide is a very serious word that is tossed around far too lightly. Do I think that there are certain fanatic religious groups who wish and intend genocide against the Jewish people? Absolutely, yes. Do I think the Jewish people wish and intend genocide against any other group, of any kind? Absolutely, not. Do I think either Israel or "Palestine" is committing genocide currently? No.
There is a genocide going on right now in Gaza. It’s not against the Jews. Are you aware of this?

How many Palis babies must die to satisfy you, or do you consider them subhuman?
1703029100182.png

gipper

Would you kindly respond to my first attempt at conversation in this thread, by addressing self-determination of the Palestinians?

There is a genocide going on right now in Gaza. It’s not against the Jews. Are you aware of this?

How many Palis babies must die to satisfy you, or do you consider them subhuman?
View attachment 875657
What makes these particular events a genocide, by your definition? As opposed to other events going on in the world? Or are you claiming all conflicts are genocides?

What makes these particular events a genocide, by your definition? As opposed to other events going on in the world? Or are you claiming all conflicts are genocides?
Asking such a dumb question has become so American. Proof state controlled media brainwashes many.

This isn’t rocket science. Get informed.

“Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Genocide Watch- What is Genocide?

“Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

Ugh. Please. I KNOW the law. I asked you specific questions. I'll try again. What differentiates a genocide from a conflict? See if you can answer for yourself. In my opinion, there is a significant difference between a conflict and a genocide and I can articulate it easily in a few sentences. Can you?

Ugh. Please. I KNOW the law. I asked you specific questions. I'll try again. What differentiates a genocide from a conflict? See if you can answer for yourself. In my opinion, there is a significant difference between a conflict and a genocide and I can articulate it easily in a few sentences. Can you?
If you can’t recognize this slaughter as genocide, nothing I can do will help you.

Why do you think you’re unable to see reality?

If you can’t recognize this slaughter as genocide, nothing I can do will help you.

Why do you think you’re unable to see reality?
I am trying to have a conversation with you in order to understand your views. Do you see what happened to Israelis innocents on October 7 as a genocide?

I am trying to have a conversation with you in order to understand your views. Do you see what happened to Israelis innocents on October 7 as a genocide?
My views are well understood here, though often lied about and twisted.

Peace at all costs. War is a racket ALWAYS.

I don’t understand people like you. You can see the awful atrocities committed by Hamas, while ignoring the much greater atrocities committed by Israel.

My views are well understood here, though often lied about and twisted.

Peace at all costs. War is a racket ALWAYS.

I don’t understand people like you. You can see the awful atrocities committed by Hamas, while ignoring the much greater atrocities committed by Israel.
You are really quite terrible at answering questions.

Tell me more about "Peace at all costs." What costs are there to peace? Discussing, specifically, Israel and Palestine, what costs should each side bear in order to have peace?

I don't especially believe there is value in measuring the deaths of innocents as "greater" or "lesser" atrocities. It is simplistic, at the very least. But it sounds to me as though you are claiming that ANY death of innocents (or slaughter of innocents) is a genocide. Shrug. That is at the least internally consistent.

You are really quite terrible at answering questions.

Tell me more about "Peace at all costs." What costs are there to peace? Discussing, specifically, Israel and Palestine, what costs should each side bear in order to have peace?

I don't especially believe there is value in measuring the deaths of innocents as "greater" or "lesser" atrocities. It is simplistic, at the very least. But it sounds to me as though you are claiming that ANY death of innocents (or slaughter of innocents) is a genocide. Shrug. That is at the least internally consistent.
I’m not interested. Sorry.

Still confused about the definition of "genocide"? You need remedial instruction!
See? Again dumb as a box of rocks. You shouldn’t post here. You bring the entire board IQ down.

You and genocide Joe are made for each other.

G-E-N-O-C-I-D-E...

Forum List

Back