When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

See? Again dumb as a box of rocks. You shouldn’t post here. You bring the entire board IQ down.

You and genocide Joe are made for each other.

G-E-N-O-C-I-D-E...
“Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Genocide Watch- What is Genocide?

So, who is this group? Hamas? The Gazan people? So-called Palestinians all throughout Israel and the west bank, Muslims in general?

Since Hamas is the Gazan people and they are so-called Palestinians and mostly Muslim, how can this be genocide if they are not attacking all Muslims?

BTW, when did the country of Palestine sign the Geneva Conventions?

So, who is this group? Hamas? The Gazan people? So-called Palestinians all throughout Israel and the west bank, Muslims in general?

Since Hamas is the Gazan people and they are so-called Palestinians and mostly Muslim, how can this be genocide if they are not attacking all Muslims?

BTW, when did the country of Palestine sign the Geneva Conventions?
Think. I know it’s hard for you.

Why do you support genocide like dumb Joe? Why did you vote for a war criminal? Are you stupid?

How do these pictures make you feel?

dWFsaXR5PTgw

NzNkMDMxYjcz

ODA

YWxs

MCZxdWFsaXR5PTgw

JnF1YWxpdHk9ODA
They are still structures standing. There shouldn't be!

See? Again dumb as a box of rocks. You shouldn’t post here. You bring the entire board IQ down.

You and genocide Joe are made for each other.

G-E-N-O-C-I-D-E...
“Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Genocide Watch- What is Genocide?
Well, nice! You repeated your error again. None of that is taking place. You cannot identify the target of your so-called genocide. Why is that?

That's not a bad idea. And stop building new Jewish settlements in that territory. I head that's one of the things that pisses them off the most. Jews say they promise they won't then suddenly one day bulldozers appear and apparently their word means nothing.

Reminds me of our promises to the Indians. We lied.
I wouldn't say I disagree with you, but you didn't read the post you answered carefully.

Forum List

Back