When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

Yep. It's called dual nationality. Many, many people in the world have dual nationality ...
Yes. And?
No one has ever, ever questioned my loyalty to either of my countries because of my citizenship in the other.
What's his name does most certainly question it. Or was it you yourself?
It is only ever an issue when it comes to Jews. Why is that, do you think?
If you rephrase that question so that it makes sense then maybe I can give you an answer.

If only they had done either. Or both.
I hold Israel totally guilty of not treating the Paletinians with the same love, justice & respect their own Arab brothers in Arab countries gave to them. Anyone ever hear of a single complaint on king Husseins Black September? Live & learn & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I hold Israel totally guilty of not treating the Paletinians with the same love, justice & respect their own Arab brothers in Arab countries gave to them. Anyone ever hear of a single complaint on king Husseins Black September? Live & learn & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Refugee populations are always a problem. No country would accept the Jews.. except Palestine. Look how that turned out.

Refugee populations are always a problem. No country would accept the Jews.. except Palestine. Look how that turned out.
HUH??? Even before 1948 the Jews were massacred by the Paletinians who stole their land & built a Mosque over the site of Solomon's Temple. Quite a welcome by the Palestinians, eh?

HUH??? Even before 1948 the Jews were massacred by the Paletinians who stole their land & built a Mosque over the site of Solomon's Temple. Quite a welcome by the Palestinians, eh?

The temple mount was the city dump. The Arabs didn't destroy the temple. Even the third temple was destroyed by earthquakes and fire.

Yes, I know about the Hebron massacre. The Jewish terror gangs were formed in 1920-1922.

Yep. It's called dual nationality. Many, many people in the world have dual nationality, including me. No one has ever, ever questioned my loyalty to either of my countries because of my citizenship in the other. It is only ever an issue when it comes to Jews. Why is that, do you think?
No problem with dual nationality only when it's to the detriment of other people, and it is in Palestine.

Forum List

Back