When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

But the PA has signed the Rome Statute and the ICC claims to have the jurisdiction to judge Israeli actions in the territories, so it also, in its view, has jurisdiction to judge Hamas, but it will never happen. It will fall to the IDF to deal justice to Hamas and those who support it.
Hamas has nothing to do with the PA, stop diverting the Genocide onto others.

Hamas has nothing to do with the PA, stop diverting the Genocide onto others.
That may be true on your planet, but here on Earth, the ICC, UN, etc. regard the PA as the government of Gaza and the West Bank, so the ICC has jurisdiction over Hamas' actions. But the good news for you is that no agency connected to the UN will ever condemn Arabs for killing Jews. The ICC has jurisdiction and enough evidence to convict pretty much every Hamas leader in Gaza or around the world of multiple war crimes, but it will do nothing about it.

That may be true on your planet, but here on Earth, the ICC, UN, etc. regard the PA as the government of Gaza and the West Bank, so the ICC has jurisdiction over Hamas' actions. But the good news for you is that no agency connected to the UN will ever condemn Arabs for killing Jews. The ICC has jurisdiction and enough evidence to convict pretty much every Hamas leader in Gaza or around the world of multiple war crimes, but it will do nothing about it.
Well they can regard what the hell they like but the fact is the PA don't Govern Gaza, stop spinning like a top.

Well they can regard what the hell they like but the fact is the PA don't Govern Gaza, stop spinning like a top.
Look at the bright side. Yes the PA wants no part of governing Gaza. But now Israel will take care of that. Heh Heh.

Last edited:
Because many of those dual people are insane settlers from Brooklyn, London, and many other place in the World as colonialists that's how.
So, the problem isn't that they have dual nationality, is it? It is that they are "colonizers". Applying equally, you would strip me of my Canadian citizenship and restore my Irish and Scots citizenships? Since my family are colonizers in Canada?

Hamas are not a Country and they have not signed up the the Genocide convention, Israel has.
If Hamas is not a country and can't participate in world affairs and conventions AS a nation, then on what grounds are claims of "genocide" being made? Religious? Israel has intent to rid the world of Muslims? Ethnic? Israel has intent to rid the world of Arabs? Race? Israel has intent to rid the world of MENA peoples? Which would that be?

So, the problem isn't that they have dual nationality, is it? It is that they are "colonizers". Applying equally, you would strip me of my Canadian citizenship and restore my Irish and Scots citizenships? Since my family are colonizers in Canada?
Don't be silly, those Zionist colonials are violent thugs attacking the Arab population in the West bank.

Don't be silly, those Zionist colonials are violent thugs attacking the Arab population in the West bank.
Ah. So, dual citizenship isn't the problem at all. It's Jews that are the problem. Yep, that's what I said the first time. Thanks for confirming.

But now Israel will take care of that. Heh Heh.
Israel will go the way of the DoDo bird.
1705246393975.jpeg

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
:)-

View attachment 887716

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Fascinating.

More than 2000 years passed since then, we're much a living and a kicking nation,
more than EVER BEFORE, and you think slandering Israel for 7 decades,
by the "Arab world" will do it?

Tell us, does the Quran
allow self-criticism for Muslims?

They got there by stealing Israel's land. And now the Palestinians want all of it.
(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.
Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

View attachment 887716

Fascinating.

More than 2000 years passed since then,
and we're very much a living and a kicking nation,
more than EVER BEFORE, and you think 70 decades of slander will do it?

Tell us,

does Quran allow

self-criticism for Muslims?

Free from Israel's peace offerings, land concessions, water, food, fuel & saving Palestinian lives in Israeli hospitals.

Israel has never made any "peace offerings".
Israel has illegal taken possession of 85% of Palestine, for only 7 million immigrant Jews, while forcing 13 million native Muslims onto blockaded 15% of the properties they legally own.
Israel has stolen the Jordan river, no longer allowing natives to farm along it.
In fact they have destroyed all the native cisterns.
There are lots of video you can watch where Israeli hospitals angrily refuse to allow natives into Jewish hospitals.
{...
Israeli authorities deprived life-saving healthcare to almost 400 Palestinian children in Gaza during the first half of 2023, according to a new report by Save the Children.

A staggering average of 60 young patients were not allowed to leave for the occupied West Bank to receive urgent medical attention each month, equivalent to over two children per day.
...}

We have to face facts.
Israel has always been illegal, based on blowing up the King David Hotel and murdering the British peace-keepers, so that Menachim Begin could start wiping out hundreds of native villages like Deir Yassin.
There is no other country in the world that tries to be exclusive to one tiny but wealthy and powerful minority like this.
Nor can that ever be allowed.

Forum List

Back