When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

No problem with dual nationality only when it's to the detriment of other people, and it is in Palestine.
I'll bite. How is does an individual's dual nationality become a detriment to an entire third group of peoples?

You sure must enjoy tens of thousands more dead Palestinians to come. Shame on you Dopey.
It's an investment with the so-called 'hostages' as forced collateral. When (as) the Zionist Nazis pay it will afford Palestinians substantial dividends and repartition of Palestinian land. The idea that Hamas/Hizbollah & co. lacks insight and psychological cunning only impress Dimwits like yourself. For all of the moaning and groaning and sobbing you do it is a good laugh that you haven't realized it yet. Watching you squirm gives me a sadistic pleasure that I never knew I was capable of :badgrin:.

Hamas are not a Country and they have not signed up the the Genocide convention, Israel has.
Aha. So Hamas can legally commit mass murder all they want & not be held accocuntable. But not so for Israel, right?

Hamas are not a Country and they have not signed up the the Genocide convention, Israel has.
But the PA has signed the Rome Statute and the ICC claims to have the jurisdiction to judge Israeli actions in the territories, so it also, in its view, has jurisdiction to judge Hamas, but it will never happen. It will fall to the IDF to deal justice to Hamas and those who support it.

Forum List

Back