When Trump says something as dumb as “wages are too high”, do his supporters automatically...

...believe it?

I’m just wondering what limitations, if any, do Trumpsters have when blindly following this orange sack of garbage.

Donald Trump doubles down: 'Our wages are too high'
It's an inflation issue first of all. Absolutely he is correct on this, as he is with the onerous tarrifs. They hurt short term! But then again, you'd have to delve deeper than out of context sound bites & actually pause a few seconds before reacting... lol

Um I don’t have a subscription and I can read the article. Either way, Trump said it you piece of dog shit.

i too do NOT have a subscription, and the article reads just fine......

Trump cultists have such a difficult life......lol

...believe it?

I’m just wondering what limitations, if any, do Trumpsters have when blindly following this orange sack of garbage.

when the democrats tell you something billy,do you automatically eat it up?....
No and I’ve told you that many times before. Stop pretending otherwise.
am i pretending?....when was the last time anyone here has ever seen you do a thread bad mouthing democrats?.....
Hillary a couple of weeks ago. You’re just arguing for the sake of arguing.
lying sack of shit.....you started no thread about hillary....

Well, two things: One, Trump happens to have a point. Two, there is no value in talking about this because in most cases employers set wages.

Go to the D.C. area and compare wages there with wages for the same jobs in other parts of the country--jobs that start at $40K in other areas of the country start at $60K or higher in the D.C. area. Why? Because federal money pays those salaries and creates artificial demand that drives up wages far beyond what their jobs justify.
You’re so right. We need to lower the minimum wage to $2 so we will never have this crisis again!
That would eliminate the need for a wall. A decent carpenter or electrician in Guatemala knocks down $6-7 an hour on high end residential, more if he's independent.His quality of life plummets in Miami,Houston or LA at triple that.

Before you non-passport holding flag wavers start flapping them thar jawzes. No you don't get these. You get their riff-raff. Similar to Idiots from the south trying to move to Panama,Chile, Ecuador or Costa Rica. They can't qualify. They don't want them

...believe it?

am i pretending?....when was the last time anyone here has ever seen you do a thread bad mouthing democrats?.....
Lol whatever dude. Don’t believe me. It was there.

The DOW is around 25,000 and hovers in record territory every day

The DOW is really not close to 25,000, more than 700 points away and we are 2345 points from record territory.

The DOW is basically equal to what it was on Dec 7th that was 205 days ago..zero growth in 205 days is not good.

Well, two things: One, Trump happens to have a point. Two, there is no value in talking about this because in most cases employers set wages.

Go to the D.C. area and compare wages there with wages for the same jobs in other parts of the country--jobs that start at $40K in other areas of the country start at $60K or higher in the D.C. area. Why? Because federal money pays those salaries and creates artificial demand that drives up wages far beyond what their jobs justify.

He was not talking about DC, he was talking about the country as a whole.

Are you willing to take a pay cut to make the US more competitive? I know I sure as hell am not

you do realize you can check the threads you started....wasnt there....

Maybe it got deleted. Just sayin'.

I made a thread regarding liberals being more objective than conservatives. That objectivity was being able to honestly criticize Hillary. I laid out in the thread all of the baggage she had.

I made a thread regarding liberals being more objective than conservatives. That objectivity was being able to honestly criticize Hillary. I laid out in the thread all of the baggage she had.
Was that thread before or after the last presidential election?

Was that thread before or after the last presidential election?
Obviously after. That was back in 2016 dude:

Wages go up, cost of living goes up, wages go up, cost of living goes up...…...so where does it end??? Kinda like another real estate bubble, one day soon it will POP and we'll be right back in another recession

...believe it?

They'll just think he was talking about someone else other than them---:auiqs.jpg: They're really not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

Forum List

Back