When Trump says something as dumb as “wages are too high”, do his supporters automatically...

Liberals are generally smarter than us, so I'll let you guys explain the effect of the cause.

A. U.S. worker makes stuff at $15 an hour plus another $5 in benefits and taxes are liberally high at another $5.

B. Mexican worker makes the same stuff at $5 an hour, no benefits and taxes are moderate.

Who you hiring to make the stuff? Shame Trump won't read into your wisdom, but you have my attention.

I am sure you are willing to take that pay cut and work for no bennies. That is the Rethugicon west dream right there.

That your answer? Come on liberals, enlighten us so we can see into your wisdom while adding merit to the OP and your opinions of. Here's the scenario again.

A. U.S.factory makes stuff at $15 an hour plus another $5 in benefits and taxes are liberally high at another $5.

B. Mexico factory makes the same stuff at $5 an hour, no benefits and taxes are moderate.

Trump says the business in Mexico is more attractive, but you say he's mistaken. Who you hiring to make the stuff and why?

As I said, this is a Rethugicons set dream! They want you to work for.That wage and no benies and you are so willing to do it for.them. Enlightened me why you are so willing to do this with your brilliance of course.

You figure a spin qualifies? Come clean, Trump is right and you were just short on material.

How to challenge a liberal. Ask them a direct questions in context. It's always the same result.

Liberals are generally smarter than us, so I'll let you guys explain the effect of the cause.

A. U.S. worker makes stuff at $15 an hour plus another $5 in benefits and taxes are liberally high at another $5.

B. Mexican worker makes the same stuff at $5 an hour, no benefits and taxes are moderate.

Who you hiring to make the stuff? Shame Trump won't read into your wisdom, but you have my attention.

I am sure you are willing to take that pay cut and work for no bennies. That is the Rethugicon west dream right there.

That your answer? Come on liberals, enlighten us so we can see into your wisdom while adding merit to the OP and your opinions of. Here's the scenario again.

A. U.S.factory makes stuff at $15 an hour plus another $5 in benefits and taxes are liberally high at another $5.

B. Mexico factory makes the same stuff at $5 an hour, no benefits and taxes are moderate.

Trump says the business in Mexico is more attractive, but you say he's mistaken. Who you hiring to make the stuff and why?

As I said, this is a Rethugicons set dream! They want you to work for.That wage and no benies and you are so willing to do it for.them. Enlightened me why you are so willing to do this with your brilliance of course.

You figure a spin qualifies? Come clean, Trump is right and you were just short on material.

How to challenge a liberal. Ask them a direct questions in context. It's always the same result.

So that means that you will help them fulfill there wet dream and bring our standard of living down. Congrats and here is your sign, wear it.proudly!

Forum List

Back