When was the last time the left blamed the actual guy that killed 17 people?

Seriously, does anyone even know? That commie propaganda march on Saturday did not have one sign blaming the actual guy or the failure of those government agencies that ignored at least 47 warnings.

Anyone else think that was deliberate? It was the fbi that ignored it right? We know for a fact what they are about. We also know the left love it when a tragedy happens where they can take full advantage.

Why is it so far fetched that that was deliberate? Well, when was the last time you saw anyone on the left blame the actual guy?

No ask why.
The march was not about the killer...

I responded to a talking point. Why don't you ask your leftie fuck buddy who started the conversation with a talking point that question?
The only ones on the internet who don't answer direct questions, are trolls.

The only ones on the internet who don't grasp direct answers to their questions are idiots and leftists. But I repeat myself ...

The only ones on the internet who don't grasp direct answers to their questions are idiots and leftists. But I repeat myself ...
Since it was my question, I think I have a better grasp of the answer, than you do.

That's how I know, you didn't answer the question, troll.

Yes it really is because I am the one pulling the trigger and I would make sure I didn't pull the trigger if it wasn't justified

I've done my homework on the legal aspects of self defense
Are you telling me if you shoot someone, there will be no investigation by the local authorities? And if they do do an investigation, conclude it was a homicide, then it will be referred to the district attorney and you, my friend, will be charged with murder.

Yes it really is because I am the one pulling the trigger and I would make sure I didn't pull the trigger if it wasn't justified

I've done my homework on the legal aspects of self defense
Are you telling me if you shoot someone, there will be no investigation by the local authorities? And if they do do an investigation, conclude it was a homicide, then it will be referred to the district attorney and you, my friend, will be charged with murder.

I never said that.

Of course there will be but any investigation will find I was 100% within my rights to fire because as I said I have done my homework on the legal aspects of self defense especially as it pertains to the laws in my state.

I know exactly what legally defines justifiable homicide in self defense in my state and I would not pull the trigger if the situation did not meet the legal standard

I never said that.

Of course there will be but any investigation will find I was 100% within my rights to fire because as I said I have done my homework on the legal aspects of self defense especially as it pertains to the laws in my state.

I know exactly what legally defines justifiable homicide in self defense in my state and I would not pull the trigger if the situation did not meet the legal standard
It doesn't matter what you know. Once you pull the trigger, circumstances are beyond your control.

We just got done seeing cops say a guy laying unconscious, on his stomach, was a threat to their personal safety, so the 8 bullets they pumped into him, was justified. They say the kid who was shot in the back in Sacramento by cops, was justified. They said the beating to Rodney King was justified.

How about this scenario...

A guy shooting a home owner to death during a home invasion, telling the cops (after the resident put up more of a fight than expected), "I was in fear for my life and I had to shoot him!"

Was that justified?

I never said that.

It doesn't matter what you know. Once you pull the trigger, circumstances are beyond your control.

We just got done seeing cops say a guy laying unconscious, on his stomach, was a threat to their personal safety, so the 8 bullets they pumped into him, was justified. They say the kid who was shot in the back in Sacramento by cops, was justified. They said the beating to Rodney King was justified.

How about this scenario...

A guy shooting a home owner to death during a home invasion, telling the cops (after the resident put up more of a fight than expected), "I was in fear for my life and I had to shoot him!"

Was that justified?

I'm not a cop. Don't want to be a cop. I wasn't there at any of those shootings you mention so I will reserve judgement

I will never have a gun in my hand unless there is good reason. A person breaking into my home is good reason. I'll give the piece of shit a chance to run away but if he makes a move towards me or my wife after he forcibly broke into my home it is perfectly reasonable for me to be in fear for the safety of myself or my wife.

And when you kill in the commission of a crime it is never justified. So the piece of shit home invader who killed the home owner is a murderer.

I do not break into people's houses or steal their cars so that is completely irrelevant to the discussion

Just a little more info so you understand my point of view.

In the Zimmerman/ Martin shooting had I been on the jury I do not think I would have given Zimmerman a pass. IMO his actions created the situation therefore it really wasn't self defense . To e it's no different than a guy walking down the street in a shitty area where you have no business being and looking to put yourself in a situation where you could pull a gun

Again this is my opinion.

I'm not a cop. Don't want to be a cop. I wasn't there at any of those shootings you mention so I will reserve judgement

I will never have a gun in my hand unless there is good reason. A person breaking into my home is good reason. I'll give the piece of shit a chance to run away but if he makes a move towards me or my wife after he forcibly broke into my home it is perfectly reasonable for me to be in fear for the safety of myself or my wife.

And when you kill in the commission of a crime it is never justified. So the piece of shit home invader who killed the home owner is a murderer.

I do not break into people's houses or steal their cars so that is completely irrelevant to the discussion

In the Zimmerman/ Martin shooting had I been on the jury I do not think I would have given Zimmerman a pass. IMO his actions created the situation therefore it really wasn't self defense . To e it's no different than a guy walking down the street in a shitty area where you have no business being and looking to put yourself in a situation where you could pull a gun

Okay. I don't argue against what people believe. IMO, we all have the ability to kill. Murder, is not a rational act. Many murders are crimes of passion. In many murders, the two people know each other. Just like the Parkland shooter. He's irrational and shot his classmates.

Okay. I don't argue against what people believe. IMO, we all have the ability to kill. Murder, is not a rational act. Many murders are crimes of passion. In many murders, the two people know each other. Just like the Parkland shooter. He's irrational and shot his classmates.

When you say it is irrational you are allowing piece of shit murderers to get a pass.

When you say it is irrational you are allowing piece of shit murderers to get a pass.
Murder is not a rational act. Stating that is not letting anyone get a pass.

If you believe murder is irrational then the person committing murder was irrational at the time therefore not in control of his faculties therefore not responsible.

Murder is not irrational.

If you believe murder is irrational then the person committing murder was irrational at the time therefore not in control of his faculties therefore not responsible.

Murder is not irrational.
His decision was irrational, but the act was illegal. Everyone needs to held accountable for their own actions. Even you. The fact that you keep trying to rationalize you killing someone as justified, is an irrational argument.

Forum List

Back