When was the last time the left blamed the actual guy that killed 17 people?

If you believe murder is irrational then the person committing murder was irrational at the time therefore not in control of his faculties therefore not responsible.

Murder is not irrational.
His decision was irrational, but the act was illegal. Everyone needs to held accountable for their own actions. Even you. The fact that you keep trying to rationalize you killing someone as justified, is an irrational argument.

If one is found to be mentally incompetent at the time of a crime one can not be held responsible.

By saying all murders are irrational you give the killer ammunition to claim he was not of sound mind

The only ones on the internet who don't grasp direct answers to their questions are idiots and leftists. But I repeat myself ...
Since it was my question, I think I have a better grasp of the answer, than you do.

That's how I know, you didn't answer the question, troll.

There was no question. I responded to a talking point and you're such a stupid moron that you keep asking me the question you need to be asking the moron who posted the leftist talking point.

Which is why you don't do it. You're not going to ask a leftist. Stop being such a hose bag. Either ask the person who did what you're asking or drop it. But I have no interest in explaining to you why one of your moronic leftist friend's argument was a talking point other than he's as stupid as you are

If one is found to be mentally incompetent at the time of a crime one can not be held responsible.

By saying all murders are irrational you give the killer ammunition to claim he was not of sound mind
I'm saying murder is not a rational act. That doesn't take away its illegality.

BTW, Texas executed a man with an 84 IQ.

There was no question. I responded to a talking point and you're such a stupid moron that you keep asking me the question you need to be asking the moron who posted the leftist talking point.

Which is why you don't do it. You're not going to ask a leftist. Stop being such a hose bag. Either ask the person who did what you're asking or drop it. But I have no interest in explaining to you why one of your moronic leftist friend's argument was a talking point other than he's as stupid as you are
I asked you if a talking point starts a conversation, or ends one. And to date, you have not answered that. You've just been playing troll shit word games.

I asked you if a talking point starts a conversation, or ends one. And to date, you have not answered that. You've just been playing troll shit word games.

So why did your leftist fuck buddy start the conversation with a talking point? You ask a great question. Now stop fucking around and answer it. So? Why did you start the conversation with a talking point?

I'm saying murder is not a rational act. That doesn't take away its illegality.

BTW, Texas executed a man with an 84 IQ.

I'm not going to quibble semantics

Forum List

Back