🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When was the last time trump appeared on Fox ? September

In a recent discussion about grooming, didn't you tell me that your zeal was that of a victim?

Once again, post a link to where I said any such thing, or else admit that you're a lying piece of shit.

In any event, that lie is not the same lie that you previously told about me.

All you have to do is deny it...
Unless you do so, I'm not chasing down the post.

Again, fuck you. It's not my responsibility to refute lies that you tell about me.

If you're going to claim that I said something, then it is on you to provide a link to where I said it.

Of course, you know damn well that you cannot, because you know damn well that you are lying, in attributing to something that I never said. (In fact, so far, two things that I never said.)

Here are your two specific lies…

Didn't you recently confess to having been an apprentice homosexual?

In a recent discussion about grooming, didn't you tell me that your zeal was that of a victim?

No, I never said either of those. You know damn well that I never said either of those.

Putting them each in the form of a question does not change the fact that each was a lie, and that you knew damn well that you are lying when you said them.

Last edited:
Again, fuck you. It's not my responsibility to refute lies that you tell about me.

If you're going to claim that I said something, then it is on you to provide a link to where I said it.

Of course, you know damn well that you cannot, because you know damn well that you are lying, in attributing to something that I never said. (In fact, so far, two things that I never said.)

Here are your two specific lies…

No, I never said either of those. You know damn well that I never said either of those.

Putting them each in the form of a question does not change the fact that each was a lie, and that you knew damn well that you are lying when you said them.
In each case you were asked, not accused.

As it turns out, it was another Fluffer who offered that confession.

In fairness, however, you can't squeeze a dime between you closeted freaks.

In each case you were asked, not accused.

Either you are unbelievably stupid, or else you are assuming/hoping that everyone else who reads your bullshit is.

Your intent was obvious.

You were caught lying, twice, and now you're lying to try to get out of having been caught before.

Meanwhile they are giving airtime to all of his rivals.
This is likely to become a problem for him as the election approaches.

Sadly for trump he has past his sell by date and murdoch has no further use for him.

Over 2 million views for this one clip of Trump's CPAC speech.

Trump doesn't need Fox News.

Last edited:

Meanwhile they are giving airtime to all of his rivals.
This is likely to become a problem for him as the election approaches.

Sadly for trump he has past his sell by date and murdoch has no further use for him.
When is the last time you appeared anywhere?

Thats the spirit.
No one trusts traditional news anymore. And traditional news isn't the only game in town.

My folks call me and we talk about what they saw on the news...then I tell them what really happened.

I'll send them a link to the whole story...and not just the narrative the MSM is trying to push.

Now they don't trust the news either.

They tell their friends.

Their friends spread it on facebook.

And the truth gets out.

Last edited:
No one trusts traditional news anymore. And traditional news isn't the only game in town.

My folks call me and we talk about what they saw on the news...then I tell them what really happened.

I'll send them a link to the whole story...and not just the narrative the MSM is trying to push.

Now they don't trust the news either.

They tell their friends.

Their friends spread it on facebook.

And the truth gets out.
List your 3 primary sources of information.

Forum List

Back