🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When was the last time trump appeared on Fox ? September

Where are you finding this stuff with which you are dazzling your kinfolk?

A couple of names will do.
Straight Arrow News is pretty good.

All Sides too.

Freespoke has a good section of under reported stories.

Real clear politics and The Hill are pretty good also.

But the sources aren't all that important.

More important is what is left out.

Straight Arrow News is pretty good.

All Sides too.

Freespoke has a good section of under reported stories.

Real clear politics and The Hill are pretty good also.

But the sources aren't all that important.

More important is what is left out.
Where do you find the stuff the others leave out?

Where do you find the stuff the others leave out?
That's what I'm telling you...there is no one place. You read 20 articles on the same topic...and you have to piece it together for yourself.

Example...how many articles were there that said..."East Palestine derailment due to Trump rollback of braking regulations".

That was complete bunk. About the third article stated without wiggle words that the NTSB believed a faulty bearing was the cause of the derailment.

You don't have to go to a single all-knowing source...they're all bias.

You just have to take the time to research for yourself, believing no one 100%, and finding the lie...then cross-referencing to make sure you're not being duped.

That's what I'm telling you...there is no one place. You read 20 articles on the same topic...and you have to piece it together for yourself.

Example...how many articles were there that said..."East Palestine derailment due to Trump rollback of braking regulations".

That was complete bunk. About the third article stated without wiggle words that the NTSB believed a faulty bearing was the cause of the derailment.

You just have to take the time to research for yourself, believing no one 100%, and finding the lie...then cross-referencing to make sure you're not being duped.
[I]Example...how many articles were there that said..."East Palestine derailment due to Trump rollback of braking regulations".[/I]

Don't recall seeing any.

between Bloomberg, cnn, wash post and, nyt, I'm confident I have it covered.

[I]Example...how many articles were there that said..."East Palestine derailment due to Trump rollback of braking regulations".[/I]

Don't recall seeing any.

between Bloomberg, cnn, wash post and, nyt, I'm confident I have it covered.
Well, let me help you out...here's your vaunted New York Times spreading this very lie...

"To Democrats, the train derailment and chemical leak in the hamlet of East Palestine, Ohio, is a story of logic, action and consequences: Rail safety regulations put in place by the Obama administration were intended to prevent just such accidents. The Trump administration gutted them."

That's the lead...the very first paragraph of the story.

Like I said ... the media is nothing but a degenerate pack of pathological liars.

Well, let me help you out...here's your vaunted New York Times spreading this very lie...

"To Democrats, the train derailment and chemical leak in the hamlet of East Palestine, Ohio, is a story of logic, action and consequences: Rail safety regulations put in place by the Obama administration were intended to prevent just such accidents. The Trump administration gutted them."

Like I said ... the media is nothing but a degenerate pack of pathological liars.
Now...if you look further...we did get a decent fact check...but the people who read The New York Times are innocently ignorant of the biased bullshit they were subjected to by the Paper of Wreckers.

You're an idiot...you should read the story.

Meanwhile they are giving airtime to all of his rivals.
This is likely to become a problem for him as the election approaches.

Sadly for trump he has past his sell by date and murdoch has no further use for him.
Dream on, Taint!

If Fox abandons Trump, it is Fox who will go down the tubes, not Trump.

Anyway, what rivals? Only one Republican even has the guts to run against him, and she's more likely a stalking horse for Trump than a serious candidate. "Vice President Nikki Haley." Such an all-American, modern woman, sounding name.

You lied.
I never lie. I gave you the lead paragraph.

Did it say "Democrats falsely claim"?

It did not.

Would it have if Republicans made a completely false charge?

Of course. Hell, it would have been in the headline!

If they buried a comment that contradicted their lead paragraph...why would they do that?

Forum List

Back