🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When was the last time trump appeared on Fox ? September

I find you hilarious no matter what you are.
You dont even watch FUX yet you claim they haven't started leaning left.
How the fuck would you know if you dont watch FUX...that right you wouldnt know so go pound your putter watching CNN.
Why not just answer the question?

Yanno..................considering the fact that Trump has alienated most news agencies, with FOX being the latest, it's gonna be interesting to see how he gets his campaign messages out.

Used to be that damn near every news outlet would broadcast non stop anything and everything he said when he started out. Then, people got tired of his same old boring schtick, and now, the only place he's really got left to get his thoughts and messages out is Truth Social, and maybe OAN.

Without all the free publicity he garnered from the 2016 election, I doubt he would have won. I guess we'll see this election cycle, because nobody wants to have him on their newscasts anymore, since most think he's a sad joke of a con man.

Its pretty obvious to anyone who hasnt [sic] got their head up his arse.

So obvious, in fact, that it takes an ignorant one-legged British faggot that doesn't know shit about anything to do with America, and that has no standing whatsoever to speak of anything to do with America to see it.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Post a link to where I said any such thing, or else admit that you're a lying piece of shit.

Or don't bother. Everyone here already knows that you're a lying piece of shit.
In a recent discussion about grooming, didn't you tell me that your zeal was that of a victim?

Forum List

Back