When was the last time you cried?

I'm not a crier. Never have been. But on certain occassions, I do. And it ain't pretty. Not a delicate womanly cry. I howl and I lose a gallon of water from my eyes.

That is rare. Gracie was the last time I did that. 8 months yesterday she has been gone. Just typing it makes my eyes leak again. Soft, this cry. Thinking of the evil surrounding us. Soft drips. Thinking of hate and uncompassionate people. Trickles but still not dried up.

So, to answer my own question...the last time I cried was...about 1 minute ago. Still ongoing, too.

I'm sorry about your mom, Bones. :(
I will cry with you. Heck, they are still bubbling up, so may as well be at your side. Don't know when it will hit me again. May as well go with the flow and get it all out.

:smiliehug:

My depression means I never know when I will cry. usually I just get wet eyes and tears run down a bit. I have learned to ignore it as best I can. I just rub my eyes and keep doing what ever it is I was doing.

I don't cry big never have, it ain't a guy thing to be a big crier.

June or July of 2012.

When we had put my "son" of fifteen years down. I cried more then than when my father died in '08, and why not? I'd spent every day of those fifteen years with that furry boy.

I still miss him.

Fuck you, now my eyes are welling up...

When my Grandmother passed away (she was 95 and in the hospital not doing well) I found out when i was at a wedding for my girlfriend's good friend (we had just gotten to the reception). My mom told me to stay there and meet the family the next morning, my GF offered to leave but I said don't worry. We didn't tell anyone and I managed to put up a good front for the rest of the night. (Alcohol helped)

The next morning when we woke up I cried like a baby.

About six years ago when I had to put down my boxer Addie.
I figure my next time will be sometime this year when I have to put down another boxer.
Gonna really miss Cozmo,but he's had a long life for a boxer at twelve years.
God I fucken hate cancer!

Last edited:
When Capt. Rowntree's body was dumped at the gates of Camp Bessbrook, Co. Armagh with his lungs full of water. That was in '91; and I wasn't the only one who shed tears over his murder. The wheelchair gangs took to the roads that night as well, but that's another story.

The last time that I cried was about two months ago when I first saw what has become my most favorite film named Lifted.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Sadly there is a chance that sometime tomorrow will be my newest last time because once again I have another family funeral to go to in front of me.....We are only two and a half months into this new year and my family is now three more members smaller. I lost the second one last month and the first one back in January....I wonder what the month of April has in store for those with my DNA.....Then of course there is the remainder of this month. :( :( :(

Tears. Scalding tears.

You don't have to go into detail. Just....how long ago did you just break...and cried?

My Dad died 3 months after my Mom, Dad had dementia and I felt I had to be strong through that period. I shed a few tears now and then but I was able to hold it all together.

One day about 4 months later, the house was empty. I turned around in the living room and saw their pictures hanging on the wall and it just hit me that they were gone. I literally hit the floor and bawled for 15 minutes.

I am so glad now that it finally happened. It was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

Forum List

Back