When will Bernie Sanders drop out of the race?

In 2016, he refused to drop out till after the convention

Will he show some class and drop out now that he has no chance?

Nope, he's going to the convention.

The value of Bernie's campaign is not in being President. That's not likely and if it does happen, would be ineffective as he'd have little or no support in Congress. What he brings is the ideas. The issues , particularly economic inequities, that nobody else will talk about. That gets them into the discourse. And the longer he runs and speaks, the more those issues breathe.

I keep telling people on this site, actually getting the nomination is not the only reason to run a campaign --- you get extreme attention. Hell that's why Rump ran, in his case for his own ego. So as long as Bernie has a platform, those issues get aired. And that's what keeps him going.
From Matt Taibbi and so right....

“The Democratic Party is morally and intellectually bankrupt. It's spent years now proving there's no depth to which it will not sink to protect corporate donors. Trump lies out of habit; Democrats do it as a matter of policy. I don't find the "Who's worse?" question interesting.”

The value of Bernie's campaign is not in being President. That's not likely and if it does happen, would be ineffective as he'd have little or no support in Congress. What he brings is the ideas. The issues , particularly economic inequities, that nobody else will talk about. That gets them into the discourse. And the longer he runs and speaks, the more those issues breathe.

I keep telling people on this site, actually getting the nomination is not the only reason to run a campaign --- you get extreme attention. Hell that's why Rump ran, in his case for his own ego. So as long as Bernie has a platform, those issues get aired. And that's what keeps him going.

“The Democratic Party is morally and intellectually bankrupt. It's spent years now proving there's no depth to which it will not sink to protect corporate donors. Trump lies out of habit; Democrats do it as a matter of policy. I don't find the "Who's worse?" question interesting.”
Ummm......You guys elected Trump

Your link?

Ummm......You guys elected Trump
Yeah that’s really bad, but not as bad as Hillary. Stop supporting Trump.

Your link?
LOL.

Your link?
LOL.
Go to Twitter

Your link?
LOL.
Go to Twitter

That's not a link.

If you bring it up, you get the burden of proof.

Your link?
LOL.
Yeah, that's what I thought. But I can believe he said it. Taibbi is in the "everything and everyone sucks, 'cept me" crowd.

Your link?
LOL.
Yeah, that's what I thought. But I can believe he said it. Taibbi is in the "everything and everyone sucks, 'cept me" crowd.
Wrong.

Your link?
LOL.
Wrong.
How so?

Your link?
LOL.
Go to Twitter

That's not a link.

Get a life.

Never. He is here to haunt you all the way through to the end.

Your link?
LOL.
Wrong.
How so?
In every way.

Your link?
LOL.
Go to Twitter

That's not a link.

Get a life.

Hey, I don't drop quotes without sources sooooooooooooooooooo...........

The democrat delegates aren't even half awarded even after tonight's primaries. Why would democrats assume Sanders is out of the race while Old Joe doesn't seem to be up to public appearances these days? Don't dump Sanders when it's all you have.

Sanders will destroy Biden if they debate.

Jo

The democrat delegates aren't even half awarded even after tonight's primaries. Why would democrats assume Sanders is out of the race while Old Joe doesn't seem to be up to public appearances these days? Don't dump Sanders when it's all you have.

Sanders will destroy Biden if they debate.

Jo

And it will be GLORIOUS to watch,,,,,,,,

Forum List

Back