When will Bernie Sanders drop out of the race?

What happens if Joe strokes out or goes to a nursing home before the election? Would Bernie then be the Democrat winner? One candidate doesn't want to win, and the other has serious mental deterioration. Since Bernie is just in it for the cash, would he even accept the nomination?

Biden has my vote - even if he's in a vegetative state on November 3rd. Go Joe!

Figures that you would want a vegetable for president.

That's called "four more years".

Sorry, Hillary didn't get the first four.

6a0154340b4e79970c014e8affae43970d-500wi
You stepped right in it.

In 2016, he refused to drop out till after the convention

Will he show some class and drop out now that he has no chance?

2 weeks ago, the consensus was that Sleepy Joe had "no chance" but that turned around.

Who is to say that it won't turn around again and Crazy Bernie might not have the advantage in a couple of weeks.

Bite Me is very fragile medically as well as psychiatrically.

He could easily implode without warning, maybe move on up to the podium and declare that he is Jesus Christ. Or drop over with a brain aneurysm or heart attack. Sanders is right for staying in, because if anything would happen to the Front Runner, he would automatically ascend to the crown.

Bernie may be lucky he can't do live events in Fla.
In a focus group of Hispanic Democrats that Amandi conducted last month, he said nothing matched the visceral response people had like the reaction to Sanders’ “60 Minutes” interview.

“One woman literally cried” after listening to it, “Amandi said. “I’ve never seen anything like it.” Another woman told the focus group that she was cooking dinner when the show came on and got so angry that she forgot what she was doing and burned her food.

Florida poised to stamp out Sanders campaign

Goes without saying >> Florida is crazy. Medicare central embracing Mr. Everything'sOnTheTable while rejecting Mr. Let'sImproveAndExpandMedicare. Wackos.

Forum List

Back