When will Obama stop his exaggerating?"mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries"

Obama lies to you, and you still believe him. You have no credibility left.
He did not Lie, he said that these mass shootings, mass violence happens more often in the United States than other Advanced Countries....

And it does.

It's YOU who are LYING about what he said and are trying to say he lied, when he did NOT.

YOU are the ones CHANGING what he said about frequency of these occurrences in the USA, (how often they happen here) and trying to LIE and say he was talking about RATE OF Frequency.....

He did not say these happen at a rate of frequency higher than other advanced nations....

He NEVER USED the term "Rate of frequency".

If you were honest little turds, you would admit that it is YOU trying to CHANGE what he said.

And if you were truly interested in having an honest discussion on this debate of Gun control you all could have had one....

BUT INSTEAD you and your ilk media, CHOSE to lie and edit and take out of context, what our President was talking about and labeled him a LIAR.... you made this political, you ALL made this hateful....and all for this hateful game of politics that you PLAY.
If one of those victims had a gun, the outcome would've been better, and Obama wouldn't support that.

Yes...just like in the streets of Chicago where everyone has a gun
With the strictest gun laws. Imagine that.

I know.......everyone running around with guns solving things by shooting at eachother

Just like you advocate
My guns has never shot anyone, and they have been just about everywhere.

He did not Lie, he said that these mass shootings, mass violence happens more often in the United States than other Advanced Countries....

And it does.

It's YOU who are LYING about what he said and are trying to say he lied, when he did NOT.

YOU are the ones CHANGING what he said about frequency of these occurrences in the USA, (how often they happen here) and trying to LIE and say he was talking about RATE OF Frequency.....

He did not say these happen at a rate of frequency higher than other advanced nations....

If you were honest little turds, you would admit that it is YOU trying to CHANGE what he said.

And if you were truly interested in having an honest discussion on this debate of Gun control you all could have had one....

BUT INSTEAD you and your ilk media, CHOSE to lie and edit and take out of context, what our President was talking about and labeled him a LIAR.... you made this political, you ALL made this hateful....and all for this hateful game of politics that you PLAY.
If one of those victims had a gun, the outcome would've been better, and Obama wouldn't support that.

I know.......everyone running around with guns solving things by shooting at eachother

Just like you advocate

Guns don't kill people....assholes with guns kill people

Just like you advocate

And law abiding gun owners kill the assholes before they kill them.

Just like you advocate

And law abiding gun owners kill the assholes before they kill them.

Sometimes

Sometimes they kill their spouse, sometimes the kids, sometimes themselves

When will healthmyths and S. J. stop exaggerating their silly agendas.
Obama lies to you, and you still believe him. You have no credibility left.

And it does.

How can everyone have a gun what with Chicago having the nation's strictest gun ownership laws?

Forum List

Back