When will the black community WAKE UP!

You'd think that there would have been outrage when an actual qualified black man ran and was destroyed by the media. I'm just kidding, he was an "Uncle Tom" because he wasn't a Democrat.

'Stay victims so you can stay Democrats' shouts the media~

Ben Carson is an exceptional man, and yes was destroyed by the MSM. Ben Carson, a Neurosurgeon is 100 times better than Barack Obama, a Community Organiser who was pumped up by the same MSM as the best thing ever.

There was a thread earlier about Republicans always thinking they're the victims. WTF, no, it's the Democrats who have the victim mentality, a mentality they've instilled across portions of society, the portions of society who are always offended by something and need safe spaces.

People on the Right don't tend to get offended by a great deal, we also don't tend to need safe spaces because we're not bedwetters.
Before Ben Carson, there was Herman Cain. Another black man the media intentionally destroyed, again with no reaction from the black masses.

Of course we're not, but the Leftists love to use double standards and projection. Goes to show where all the Social Justice Warriors come from.
It's not impressive the GOP found two token rich uncle Tom sellouts who BTW never won anything. Republicans never elected Cain or carson to any high office.

That's why blacks don't care about two rich blacks who were used by the GOP to appear inclusive.

Let's see Republicans elect a black senator or governor and let's see that black win over black people with their results.

As far as we are concerned carson and Cain are just bush in black face
They're so reliant on the government, said black people would have to be advocating more perpetuated laziness and freedom from consequences. So, to win over the black population, they'd have to basically be Democrats.

Also, you proved my point. To Democrats a black Republican is an 'Uncle Tom' by default.
If it helps I feel the same way about greedy white ignorant conservative assholes. There's just no name for it with them. Like no white equivalent to the n word. Uncle Tom is any black republican
So, what you're saying is that you're pretty much every clueless leftist drone ever. Here I was expecting some lefty to come contribute something to the discussion aside from proving my point. No, I'm kidding... nobody expects that.

Ben Carson is an exceptional man, and yes was destroyed by the MSM. Ben Carson, a Neurosurgeon is 100 times better than Barack Obama, a Community Organiser who was pumped up by the same MSM as the best thing ever.

There was a thread earlier about Republicans always thinking they're the victims. WTF, no, it's the Democrats who have the victim mentality, a mentality they've instilled across portions of society, the portions of society who are always offended by something and need safe spaces.

People on the Right don't tend to get offended by a great deal, we also don't tend to need safe spaces because we're not bedwetters.
Before Ben Carson, there was Herman Cain. Another black man the media intentionally destroyed, again with no reaction from the black masses.

Of course we're not, but the Leftists love to use double standards and projection. Goes to show where all the Social Justice Warriors come from.
It's not impressive the GOP found two token rich uncle Tom sellouts who BTW never won anything. Republicans never elected Cain or carson to any high office.

That's why blacks don't care about two rich blacks who were used by the GOP to appear inclusive.

Let's see Republicans elect a black senator or governor and let's see that black win over black people with their results.

They're so reliant on the government, said black people would have to be advocating more perpetuated laziness and freedom from consequences. So, to win over the black population, they'd have to basically be Democrats.

Also, you proved my point. To Democrats a black Republican is an 'Uncle Tom' by default.
If it helps I feel the same way about greedy white ignorant conservative assholes. There's just no name for it with them. Like no white equivalent to the n word. Uncle Tom is any black republican
So, what you're saying is that you're pretty much every clueless leftist drone ever. Here I was expecting some lefty to come contribute something to the discussion aside from proving my point. No, I'm kidding... nobody expects that.
If blacks want respect they'll vote. It's the only thing besides money the politicians respect. Not voting is why black lives don't matter.

Why are we nice to Muslims and Mexicans? They vote

If blacks want respect they'll vote. It's the only thing besides money the politicians respect. Not voting is why black lives don't matter.

Why are we nice to Muslims and Mexicans? They vote
Black people are treated just like every other 'race', those that are 'outraged'(whining) are those that look for excuses to be offended, or to claim they're treated differently. As for the Mexicans, they're just upset that we don't allow them to break the law.

Here's the ONLY reason blacks should need to vote REPUBLICAN this year... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Barack Obama is completing his final year in office, and after nearly two terms of the first black president, the problems plaguing black America have subsided. Racial tension is practically non-existent; more blacks are employed now than ever, allowing them to rise up from poverty by pulling themselves up by their own bootstraps; and our failing inner-city schools have been reformed, no longer failing future generations.

NOT!!!!!

Read this short article by a respected black man.

Allen West??? :lol: You must be joking. He's yesterday's news and a disgrace to men and women in uniform.

The question is when will you republicans wake up to the reality that black people aren't going to vote for your all-white party? Can't figure that out, eh?

When will you realize that it isn't just black people repulsed by your idiot party?

Here's the ONLY reason blacks should need to vote REPUBLICAN this year... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Barack Obama is completing his final year in office, and after nearly two terms of the first black president, the problems plaguing black America have subsided. Racial tension is practically non-existent; more blacks are employed now than ever, allowing them to rise up from poverty by pulling themselves up by their own bootstraps; and our failing inner-city schools have been reformed, no longer failing future generations.

NOT!!!!!

Allen West??? :lol: You must be joking. He's yesterday's news and a disgrace to men and women in uniform.

The question is when will you republicans wake up to the reality that black people aren't going to vote for your all-white party? Can't figure that out, eh?

When will you realize that it isn't just black people repulsed by your idiot party?
I try to explain to poor white uneducated blue collar workers that to the GOP we are all n3$%#rs.

George Bush and Donald Trump would rather live next door to Ben carson than my broke white ass

NOT!!!!!

I try to explain to poor white uneducated blue collar workers that to the GOP we are all n3$%#rs.

George Bush and Donald Trump would rather live next door to Ben carson than my broke white ass
You really are a racist democrat tool....

NOT!!!!!

Based on your comment you missed the point. Not surprising.

NOT!!!!!

Based on your comment you missed the point. Not surprising.
Racist democrats don't compute with civilized people.....

NOT!!!!!

When will they wake up? When will you go asleep? It's was past 3am when you posted this trash
Irrelevant, childish, expected of you...

NOT!!!!!

What would West do for blacks?
West can do little for blacks, except convince them that continuous voting for Democrats will get them nothing more than increased dependency on the Democrat plantation owners. Blacks need to see that their plight is cultivated and nurtured by the very people who claim to help them...with "free things" from Mother Government. Passing out money for every baby a single mom has at home does NOT give the children any sort of father image. The break down of family values within the black ghettos is the construct of liberalism. Consequently, every large liberal-run city has the inner-city-ghetto problem.

The Republicans had the blacks in their corner; they freed them, so what happened? Republicans decided to go where the money was, not poor people needing help. Republicans don't even want to claim Lincoln as a great Republican president. Politics in America boiled down to money versus people.

NOT!!!!!

West can do little for blacks, except convince them that continuous voting for Democrats will get them nothing more than increased dependency on the Democrat plantation owners. Blacks need to see that their plight is cultivated and nurtured by the very people who claim to help them...with "free things" from Mother Government. Passing out money for every baby a single mom has at home does NOT give the children any sort of father image. The break down of family values within the black ghettos is the construct of liberalism. Consequently, every large liberal-run city has the inner-city-ghetto problem.
So nothing. You and west will do nothing. Got it. Now let's see what blacks do.

Why should we help you with your messaging. I like your pitch. Go with it.

NOT!!!!!

What else can one do besides convince them that they are misguided and mistaken in thinking that the liberals are actually out to help them out of the shithole they are in? You can't ORDER them to switch sides. You can't expect them to switch sides without understanding why they should. The libs and the Democrat party have done next to nothing to help the blacks improve themselves. The libs and the Democrat party want to keep the blacks as serfs, dependent upon government to provide their needs with no requirement to actually work for their on advancement.

NOT!!!!!

What else can one do besides convince them that they are misguided and mistaken in thinking that the liberals are actually out to help them out of the shithole they are in? You can't ORDER them to switch sides. You can't expect them to switch sides without understanding why they should. The libs and the Democrat party have done next to nothing to help the blacks improve themselves. The libs and the Democrat party want to keep the blacks as serfs, dependent upon government to provide their needs with no requirement to actually work for their on advancement.
What an idiot you are. I thought you were going to explain how you were going to help them but all you can talk about is how we aren't helping them.

And meanwhile you offer nothing.

You are not convincing at all

NOT!!!!!

What an idiot you are. I thought you were going to explain how you were going to help them but all you can talk about is how we aren't helping them.

I cannot MAKE them do anything, including listen to reason. They must do whatever it takes to escape the control of the Democrat mentality. All I can do is convince them of the harm they do to themselves in believing that the Democrats are their friends. All the Democrats give a shit about is getting their votes. If you had the ability to understand that giving someone subsistence will do nothing toward teaching them to work for greater things. It is you that borders on idiocy.

NOT!!!!!

If the mindset of the average Trump supporter is in the same ballpark as the person who started this thread:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Would you go anywhere near those supporters or their political party?

Well, it was started by S.J.

Well?

I cannot MAKE them do anything, including listen to reason. They must do whatever it takes to escape the control of the Democrat mentality. All I can do is convince them of the harm they do to themselves in believing that the Democrats are their friends. All the Democrats give a shit about is getting their votes. If you had the ability to understand that giving someone subsistence will do nothing toward teaching them to work for greater things. It is you that borders on idiocy.
Im white and I'm not buying it.

Im white and I'm not buying it.
I don't care what color you are. You are a fool if you think the Democrats have really been helping the black community. There are many people, black and white, that have far more knowledge of what is going on and they agree with what I say here.

Stick your head back in the sand and vote for corruption.

NOT!!!!!

If the mindset of the average Trump supporter is in the same ballpark as the person who started this thread:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Would you go anywhere near those supporters or their political party?

Well, it was started by S.J.

Well?
I'm not obligated to answer your stupid ass questions.

I am not a racist and neither is Donald Trump. All of the useful idiots that support liberalism and Hillary as President need to WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Forum List

Back