When will Trump STFU?

During the campaign, Trump said offensive things, & outright lies. His supporters said that it was just election talk.

The election is over & still the orange asshat can't keep his fucking mouth shut. Still tweeting lies. Still acting like he is in Elementary School. Some one says " Trump is fat" & Trump will tweet " No I'm not, you are"

Come on. Shouldn;t he at least try to act like an adult? Isn't he embarrassing you Trumpettes yet?

If there's one thing the past year and a half has demonstrated it's the power of self-delusion. Embarrassment can't even penetrate that.

They're actually at the point of looking straight at absolute numbers -- numbers that show him trailing a popular vote by over two million --- and declaring it a "landslide" ---- in his favour. :eusa_doh:

Not much can penetrate that kind of shield. It's like intellectual Kevlar.

During the campaign, Trump said offensive things, & outright lies. His supporters said that it was just election talk.

The election is over & still the orange asshat can't keep his fucking mouth shut. Still tweeting lies. Still acting like he is in Elementary School. Some one says " Trump is fat" & Trump will tweet " No I'm not, you are"

Come on. Shouldn;t he at least try to act like an adult? Isn't he embarrassing you Trumpettes yet?
As long as he's tweeting, Paul Ryan and the Kochs can go about privatizing soc sec and medicare while spending more on stuff that really counts. Haven't you notice d the Trumpettes swallowing a load of shit?
Chuck Schumer will filibuster any proposed legislation on OASDI, Medicare, Medicaid, or ACA. Don't worry. It will never get passed.

Speaking of acting like an adult........

Check your own avatar.

You could always go hide in your Safe Space for the next 4-8yrs. Hope it's real comfy. You could be in there for a long time.

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

If there's one thing the past year and a half has demonstrated it's the power of self-delusion. Embarrassment can't even penetrate that.

They're actually at the point of looking straight at absolute numbers -- numbers that show him trailing a popular vote by over two million --- and declaring it a "landslide" ---- in his favour. :eusa_doh:

Trump did win in a landslide. When the MSM was predicting Hillary by 300 to 322 they were declaring that a landslide. You double talking libs just have sour grapes. Trump will be the president, with majorities in both the House and Senate, and several SCOTUS nominations. That's some butthurt but its only the beginning. You fools have no hope in the mid terms and nobody on deck for 2020. That's an ass beating if there ever was one. Poor libs :itsok:

------------------------------------------------ no , no problem , I and many other TRUMP supporters don't want the Trump to do any thing diffeRrent than he did during the campaign or is doing now or when he is showing the world , YOU and world leaders the kinda guy that he is Dave .

You guys are embarrassing us (and yourself)

Another ^^^ reality challenged or lying member of the crazy right wing.

We won suck on it. And you can't do shit about it we hold the House and Senate and Trump will have several SCOTUS nominations, basically the left is screwed.

Trump did win in a landslide. When the MSM was predicting Hillary by 300 to 322 they were declaring that a landslide. You double talking libs just have sour grapes. Trump will be the president, with majorities in both the House and Senate, and several SCOTUS nominations. That's some butthurt but its only the beginning. You fools have no hope in the mid terms and nobody on deck for 2020. That's an ass beating if there ever was one. Poor libs :itsok:

Trump has lost the popular vote by over 2.6 million votes. If that is your idea of a landslide, I have some land on mars for sale which maybe of interest you.

Obama has been lying for eight fucking years were you upset by that? Did you tell obummer the coffee colored asshat to stfu?

Trump has lost the popular vote by over 2.6 million votes. If that is your idea of a landslide, I have some land on mars for sale which maybe of interest you.

Let us know when the popular vote decides the Presidency

We won suck on it. And you can't do shit about it we hold the House and Senate and Trump will have several SCOTUS nominations, basically the left is screwed.

Have you returned your salute to your Fuhrer? It is a tiny little hand.

images

Obama has been lying for eight fucking years were you upset by that? Did you tell obummer the coffee colored asshat to stfu?

What a surprise, another racist post by another RW fool.

images

th

@==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==> @==>

grab one and pass it around

There is no popular vote in our presidential elections. If Hillary's goal was to win the most votes total, well she's a moron. Are you saying Hillary is a moron?

Let us know when the popular vote decides the Presidency

Its meaningless but these libs are desperate. They are hyperventilating and overcome with grief and butthurt so they grasp at straws. The so called popular vote is like saying the team that completed the most passes wins the football game even though they lost on points 42 to 7.

What a surprise, another racist post by another RW fool.
What was racist about it fool?

images

What's that? I'm sorry I was busy looking over Trump's list of potential SCOTUS nominees. Oh you said Nazi blah blah, Nazi something. Mods we really need a safe space setup for these libs.

Forum List

Back