When will Trump STFU?

During the campaign, Trump said offensive things, & outright lies. His supporters said that it was just election talk.

The election is over & still the orange asshat can't keep his fucking mouth shut. Still tweeting lies. Still acting like he is in Elementary School. Some one says " Trump is fat" & Trump will tweet " No I'm not, you are"

Come on. Shouldn;t he at least try to act like an adult? Isn't he embarrassing you Trumpettes yet?

You give his followers too much credit. I did too, but I learned of my error.

Nothing he does is embarrassing enough for them to draw a line.

Last edited:
During the campaign, Trump said offensive things, & outright lies. His supporters said that it was just election talk.

The election is over & still the orange asshat can't keep his fucking mouth shut. Still tweeting lies. Still acting like he is in Elementary School. Some one says " Trump is fat" & Trump will tweet " No I'm not, you are"

Come on. Shouldn;t he at least try to act like an adult? Isn't he embarrassing you Trumpettes yet?

What made you think he was EVER going to shut up? One of my major reasons for not supporting him was that I didn't want to listen to him flapping his gums for four years, or make myself responsible for what he said when he did.

Good point - when Liberals had a near Super majority Control of Congress why didn't the Libtards fix all the things they say the GOP must fix now instead of wasting their time ramming the f*ed up ACA into law against the majority will of the people?!

They had their chance - they acted to benefit themselves, and they screwed the people.

'Nuff said.

You people (crazy right wingers) are brainwashed and partisan hypocrites who are best defined on what you hate. Hate is an emotion, and leaves little room for reason and rational discourse.

When the Republican's controlled both Chamber of Congress, the White House and 4 sure and one usually sure members of the USSC why didn't they make abortion illegal?

The answer is, abortion is a wedge issue, and one which provides easily led people to vote for the R. Party; voters who can never quite figure out they are being manipulated by demagoguery. The same strategy was employed by Donald Trump fully understood President Lincoln when he said:

“You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time,
but you cannot fool all the people all the time.”
Tomfoolery, voting against there self interest unwittingly, is how Trump won the electoral vote, but lost the popular vote by over 2.5 million votes. Remember, those without higher education predominantly voted for Trump, those of us with a college or U. degree, voted for HRC. That says a lot.
NONE of what you said answers the question of why didn't the libs fix any of our problems when they had a near-Super Majority control of Congress for the last 2 years of Bush's time in office and Obama's 1st 2.

All they did was help themselves and push their own radical, minority-supported agenda.

One simple question many Snowflakes can not answer with honesty is if Hillary Clinton was lied to by Bush when she voted for the Iraq Resolution then why did Bill Clinton not correct her and tell her to vote against the resolution?

See these Snowflakes love to rewrite history and tell how the opposition party lied to their dear leaders but the truth is Hillary Clinton went along with everything while eyeing her run for the oval office so she could abuse the Patriot Act and run on the failure of Bush, but it failed in 2008 and those like me never forget her poor performance as a senator.

Also the near super majority was in 2008 and lasted from 2009 to 2011. They did nothing to prevent the crash because they knew it would work in their benefit and when they failed to keep their promise on stuff like Immigration Reform while passing the ACA made it clear the Democratic Party did not care about those that voted for them.

Hell the ACA alone should have pissed off the Snowflake voter but instead they keep on defending the law that should have never been passed.

Now if you really want to watch the Snowflake then ask them why didn't President Obama request the Nixon-Kennedy plan for Healthcare Reform and watch the Snowflake go blank without knowing America almost had Universal Healthcare when Nixon was President but because of Watergate and the Democratic Party refusal the plan never got passed!

Your arrogance only is dominated by your dishonesty, for those who want some factual info on health care reform read the following links:

History of health care reform in the United States - Wikipedia

Nixon’s Plan For Health Reform, In His Own Words

See the similarities ^^^ with Obamacare

Democratic Party on Health Care

Republican Party on Health Care

When will you STFU???

A neo fascist once again seeks to limit the first amendment only to those on the far right. Claudette hopes to censor anyone who disagrees with the dogma she has been fed, and her fuhrer, The Donald, wants to jail anyone who burns the American Flag.

Nah. Just find it amusing that everything out of his mouth is against a guy who he thought was a joke. A joke who is the President Elect.

Carry on dimwit.

the fact - proved by your many ridiculous posts - that you are witless and biddable.

High and Mighty on Highchairs

The oversensitive crybaby Hilly-Sillies are bibbable.

Forum List

Back