When will we outlaw murderous abortion system?!

We'll need to better fund our foster care system ... what?, about 800,000 unwanted children per year? ... sure, let the government raise children, bigger is always better ...

How about we outlaw extra-marital sex ... imprison both mommy and daddy ... government needs to be in our bedrooms watching ...
i bet you have no problem with hundreds of thousands of illegals entering the US .

How many more babies will we continue to slaughter with Abortion.! This genocide must stop.!? When will it end.? Your thoughts.
It has been legal for 50 years
Isnt going to change

Sure, but the question is whether it will be REGULATED and TAXED, in order to prevent atrocities like those committed by Gosnell.

Abortion is highly regulated.
yep... they have to dump the trashcans at planned parenthood everyday .

How many more babies will we continue to slaughter with Abortion.! This genocide must stop.!? When will it end.? Your thoughts.

Start giving pregnant women an alternative to abortion and maybe I will take you seriously

Pay for maternal care, lost wages, childcare, medical care. Do you support free birth control?
how about adoption commie ...

As long as it's the babies of democrats, blacks and hispanics there is nothing objectionable about abortion.

There is no such thing as "the abortion industry" or "abortuaries." Abortion should not be singled out for unique regulation or taxation. This idea is an absurdity. All states supposedly inspect medical facilities of every kind on a regular basis, as they do with restaurants. If gosnell was not caught for a long time, it was due to the apparent fact that Pennsylvania health inspectors failed to do their jobs. I wonder what other medical facilities they failed to inspect.

It has been legal for 50 years
Isnt going to change

Sure, but the question is whether it will be REGULATED and TAXED, in order to prevent atrocities like those committed by Gosnell.

Abortion is highly regulated.
yep... they have to dump the trashcans at planned parenthood everyday .
and at burger king, and dunkin donuts, and every restaurant.... your point?

It will end as soon as there are interracial astronaut couples on Mars. You on board with that?

There is no such thing as "the abortion industry" or "abortuaries." Abortion should not be singled out for unique regulation or taxation. This idea is an absurdity. All states supposedly inspect medical facilities of every kind on a regular basis, as they do with restaurants. If gosnell was not caught for a long time, it was due to the apparent fact that Pennsylvania health inspectors failed to do their jobs. I wonder what other medical facilities they failed to inspect.

No regulations or taxation on the Abortion Racket is why Gosnell was able to get away for so many years.

Of course, the liberals in state government weren't interested in investigating Big Abortion. Do you know how much money Planned Parenthood gives to the Democrat Party?

Let me ask you this. Are you "pro life or just anti abortion" ? I ask because some studies have shown that up to 75% of abortions are performed because the parent or parents feel that they cannor afford another child or a child at all. With that in mind, please answer the following:

Do you support a livable minimum wage ?
Do you support policies that would narrow the income and wealth desparities that plague this country?
Do you support universal health care coverage?
Do you support nutritional assitace programs like food stamps?
Do you support housing assitance programs?
Do you support free or subsidised day care and early childhood education.?

I am pro choice but can respect those who are TRUELY pro life and not just pro fetus. But, if you do not havethe same regard and concern for children after they born, as you do before they are born, I have no use for you.
It appears that 52ndStreet | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum has left the building and has fled in terror, unable to defend his/her moronic and extreme rhetoric

Libs have always been AGAINST any regulation or taxation in the Abortion Racket. Planned Parenthood doesn't pay taxes. But they've gone to court against progressive states like Texas and Mississippi that just wanted Common Sense abortion regulations to keep control over it. They fought in court a simple regulation requiring Abortionists to have admitting privileges in a local hospital in case they fuck up and the broad ends up on death's door after they commit their butchery.

Libs said NO- let the chick die. No admittance into the hospital for you, tough shit.

It will end when there are alot less conceptions which is a huge win all the way around.

Forum List

Back