When will we outlaw murderous abortion system?!

There is no such thing as "the abortion industry" or "abortuaries." Abortion should not be singled out for unique regulation or taxation. This idea is an absurdity. All states supposedly inspect medical facilities of every kind on a regular basis, as they do with restaurants. If gosnell was not caught for a long time, it was due to the apparent fact that Pennsylvania health inspectors failed to do their jobs. I wonder what other medical facilities they failed to inspect.

No regulations or taxation on the Abortion Racket is why Gosnell was able to get away for so many years.

Of course, the liberals in state government weren't interested in investigating Big Abortion. Do you know how much money Planned Parenthood gives to the Democrat Party?

The "Abortion Racket"? "Big Abortion"? Talk about a drama queen! Explain what evidence existed that would indicate that an investigation specifically of abortion providers was warranted. I haven't heard that PP facilities flunk state inspections. Moreover, you can't make too much mileage out of one specific case that did not involve PP, where Gosnell was charged, convicted, and is serving his sentence.

I don't know how much PP donates to the "Democrat Party" (even your grammar and spelling are poor), if it donates any at all, but this matter is irrelevant. You are aware that it is the republicans who are trying to destroy PP, for reasons known only to them, and that Democrats don't do this, aren't you?

Clinics that provide abortion services are subject to the same regulations and taxation as are other clinics.

PP doesn't go out into the street and drag people in. People walk in of their own accord and are asked what services they are there for. Clients are charged on a sliding scale according to what they can afford. PP is a nonprofit.

BTW: PP played a pivotal role in preventing pregnancies at the university I went to that otherwise might have occurred, so I can imagine that it prevented many abortions.

you support a livable minimum wage ?
Do you support policies that would narrow the income and wealth desparities that plague this country?
Do you support universal health care coverage?
Do you support nutritional assitace programs like food stamps?
Do you support housing assitance programs?
Do you support free or subsidised day care and early childhood education.
Or instead of that, there should be state financed and supported orchards of a family type.

mind your own business....thats the best thought
stay out of other peoples business, because its none of yours

It's everyone's business.
only in a delusional mind. your neighbors business is not yours...period...

If my neighbor kills somebody, even his own kin, it's everyone's business.
because the publisher stations you watch, tell you it is....it isn't
killing somebody, and abortion are not related. when you come 2 grips w/that, .....

As a willing participant on the pro-life side of the Glorious 1992 "Spring Of Life" demonstrations in Buffalo, I came to the conclusion that the only way abortion can truly be stopped is through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Person-by-person, one on one. As people come to faith in Christ, then He is able to change them from within (eg. Norma McCorvey aka "Jane Roe). However, I do see a need to bring back Operation Rescue.

It will be stopped through the wise use of CONTRAception. You know, not getting pregnant in the first place. Contraception is the recipe for stopping abortion. Alot less conceptions is the recipe.

It will be stopped through the wise use of CONTRAception. You know, not getting pregnant in the first place. Contraception is the recipe for stopping abortion. Alot less conceptions is the recipe.
How about the one thing that guarantees that? No sex until marriage? Oh but I forgot. Liberals advocate anyone and everyone fucking anything and everyone.

killing somebody, and abortion are not related. ..... .....

Let's see....both are choices that result in the taking of human life. That's a crucial relation alright. The sooner you stop being a coward and face the central moral issue involved, the closer you'll be to honest with yourself.
dont push your bullshit on me...i dont give a fuck how you feel about abortion. ..the choice for your body is yours...as soon as you realize you have no say over someone elses body........ stop whining. quit spewing your -beliefs-....its none of your fucking business what somebody else does with-- THEIR/NOT YOURS--body

......as soon as you realize you have no say over someone elses body........ ...

As a member of society, I certainly do. YOU want it that way. YOU need it that way.
sorry shit stain, you have no control/say in my body let alone any1 elses for that matter. you are a delusional retard, obviously thinking you control the world....you dont--and never will....get over yourself. its retards like you, that feel they can control GOD...you are messed up

Speed limits "control your body." It's everyone's business.

Drunk diving laws control your body. It's everyone's business.

Food regulations control your body. It's everyone's business.

Laws against child neglect control your body. It's everyone's business.

Laws against killing people control your body. It's everyone's business.

Without these things YOU wouldn't last very long.

......as soon as you realize you have no say over someone elses body........ ...

As a member of society, I certainly do. YOU want it that way. YOU need it that way.
sorry shit stain, you have no control/say in my body let alone any1 elses for that matter. .....

I most certainly do, and YOU depend on that being true. Your infantile ego may want to cry and stomp its feet about it, but it is true. YOU wouldn't last very long if it weren't.

Choice is whether or not to continue to grow another human being. The process does not destroy the baby factory. Not driving laws, food and medicinal safety laws, or murder.

Choice is whether or not to continue to grow another human being. The process does not destroy the baby factory.
It destroys the human being.

Choice is whether or not to continue to grow another human being. The process does not destroy the baby factory.

It certainly does. It is a choice to stop the development in process by the host and owner of the baby factory.

I'm sure it's a hard choice for some, for others there can be no choice, yet for others it is as inconsequential as popping weeds from a garden.

I'm glad I will never have to make that choice.

It certainly does. It is a choice to stop the development in process by the host and owner of the baby factory.

Which means to kill the unborn baby. That takes away all of the choices that person might ever have made in their life. That kind of 'choice' is the business of everyone in society.

Which means to kill the unborn baby. That takes away all of the choices that person might ever have made in their life. That kind of 'choice' is the business of everyone in society.

There is no baby till it is born. Correct again because the aborted fetus will never develop into a baby born into this world to have a life. It's a choice and the business of the woman, the sperm donor if applicable, and the creator, if there is such a thing.

Forum List

Back