When will we outlaw murderous abortion system?!

......as soon as you realize you have no say over someone elses body........ ...

As a member of society, I certainly do. YOU want it that way. YOU need it that way.
i dont need shit from a person that enjoys poking its face where it dont belong....the only thing needed here, is for you to get a brain, and a life

......as soon as you realize you have no say over someone elses body........ ...

As a member of society, I certainly do. YOU want it that way. YOU need it that way.
i dont [sic] need shit from a person that enjoys poking its face where it dont [sic] belong....
Whine about it all you want, but you know I'm right. You'd better get that straight.
you must have big "internet" balls...do you understand me...you best, little moron

i dont [sic] need shit from a person that enjoys poking its face where it dont [sic] belong....
Whine about it all you want, but you know I'm right. You'd better get that straight.
you must have big "internet" balls...do you understand me...you best, little moron
I'm just telling you the truth. Accept it.

and im telling you....deal with it

and im [sic] telling you....deal with it
Deal with what?

How many more babies will we continue to slaughter with Abortion.! This genocide must stop.!? When will it end.? Your thoughts.
It has been legal for 50 years
Isnt going to change
Abortion numbers go down when people get decent sex ed and birth control................the GOP can't have that, it would kill their cash cow.

How many more babies will we continue to slaughter with Abortion.! This genocide must stop.!? When will it end.? Your thoughts.
It has been legal for 50 years
Isnt going to change
Abortion numbers go down when people get decent sex ed and birth control................the GOP can't have that, it would kill their cash cow.
Abortion numbers are down

Has little to do with Republican fear mongering and guilt

Greetings. Do citizens believe human life should be created out of love between a man and a woman who are committed to raising a perfectly healthy newborn, maturing into a reasonably responsible, well-adjusted teen and adult citizen caring about their own well-being as well as their neighbor's well-being?

Do citizens believe a woman becoming pregnant after engaging in casual sex, *should be forced to create a new life,* even if she has no desire to become the primary child caregiver for a child she did not want in the first place?

When a woman decides she is not prepared to become a mother and chooses to safely terminate an unwanted pregnancy, how does her decision impact your life, as well as American Society at Large?

Peace.

Perhaps mandatory vasectomies are the better solution.

Hello. In less than a year Medical Science develops a vaccine to protect the public from a virus...

...yet for decades can't come up with a reliable male oral contraceptive that will help to reduce poverty, as well as greatly reduce the number of girls & women seeking to end an unforeseen, unwanted pregnancy.

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Male_Contraceptive.jpg

When we start considering the unborn human and start considering humans worthy of protection. The fact is, the modern American position on the unborn is that they are no more human than the Jew was under Hitler. In practical terms, the child is considered either subhuman (Slavs for Hitler) or antihuman (Jews for Hitler) when considered in relation to the mother. Convenience trumps the right to life.
It would also help if we would stop glorifying abortion. I once saw somebody online playing a tiktok where in a young woman says she's pregnant and then says in the most cutesy, over-the-top happy voice 'I get to kill another baby!'. It makes me literally sick to watch that clip.
Additionally, some poeple just consider their own convenience or ideology greater than a baby's right to life, a right to life they acknowledge as equal to that of a full grown human.

Greetings. Do citizens believe human life should be created out of love between a man and a woman who are committed to raising a perfectly healthy newborn, maturing into a reasonably responsible, well-adjusted teen and adult citizen caring about their own well-being as well as their neighbor's well-being?

Do citizens believe a woman becoming pregnant after engaging in casual sex, *should be forced to create a new life,* even if she has no desire to become the primary child caregiver for a child she did not want in the first place?

When a woman decides she is not prepared to become a mother and chooses to safely terminate an unwanted pregnancy, how does her decision impact your life, as well as American Society at Large?

Peace.
Sorry to doublepost, but I still haven't figure out how to quote.
Do citizens believe that women who fornicate have the right to kill another human being simply because they made a poor choice? (Adoption is a thing, including adoption of a child by another, more suited family member)
When a woman decides to shoot her toddler in the head and bury it in the backyard, it doesn't directly affect me. I still believe she should be tried and, if found guilty, executed for that heinous act.

Forum List

Back