When will we put LGBTQ issues behind us.?

trolls are out

clear.png
Funny x 1
Carla_Danger

That's really the point of these kinds of threads - honey pots to lure bigots for a sound thrashing. It's unfortunate too, because the underlying issue, vis-a-vis the role of government in dealing with social biases, warrants more consideration that the resulting pissing match will produce.

I had this bookmarked. it sure sound like what we are dealing with today. I dont' think all homosexuals fits in this thinking. but we have some Radicals EVEN in our Politicians that is bearing down on OUR RIGHTS. Read it if you wish. pretty harsh if you're a little sensitive snowflake.

snip:
The Homosexual Movement Is The Most Hateful And Most Vile Group In All Of The Western World
By Ted on July 7, 2015
By Theodore Shoebat

Sodomite activist, no different than Nazis

The homosexual movement is the most hateful and most vile group in all of the Western world. The sodomites are supremacists; they believe that they have the superior lifestyle, a disposition and constitution more superior than the “others,” who they consider as inferior breeders. This is the ideology of sodomism.

all of it here:
The Homosexual Movement Is The Most Hateful And Most Vile Group In All Of The Western World

I had this bookmarked. it sure sound like what we are dealing with today. I dont' think all homosexuals fits in this thinking. but we have some Radicals EVEN in our Politicians that is bearing down on OUR RIGHTS. Read it if you wish. pretty harsh if you're a little sensitive snowflake.

snip:
By Ted on July 7, 2015
By Theodore Shoebat

The homosexual movement is the most hateful and most vile group in all of the Western world. The sodomites are supremacists; they believe that they have the superior lifestyle, a disposition and constitution more superior than the “others,” who they consider as inferior breeders. This is the ideology of sodomism.

all of it here:

Not that I have a problem with thrashing bigots. You're a sick fuck, Steph.

snip:
By Ted on July 7, 2015
By Theodore Shoebat

all of it here:

you the biggest Bigot here and talk about sick because you can't stand reading something you get all vulgar to women. go diddle yourself you sick puke

snip:
By Ted on July 7, 2015
By Theodore Shoebat

all of it here:

you the biggest Bigot here and talk about sick because you can't stand reading something you get all vulgar to women. go diddle yourself you sick puke

No, I'm serious. There's crazy stuff in the world and the internet makes it possible for you to fixate on it - but it's not healthy. Your preoccupation with other people's sexual quirks says way more about you than it does those you target.

snip:
By Ted on July 7, 2015
By Theodore Shoebat

all of it here:

No, I'm serious. There's crazy stuff in the world and the internet makes it possible for you to fixate on it - but it's not healthy. Your preoccupation with other people's sexual quirks says way more about you than it does those you target.

I'm serious. that is another opinion and if you don't like it, tough shit... but just shut up about it you aren't on this earth to be the judge and jury of all mankind

snip:
By Ted on July 7, 2015
By Theodore Shoebat

all of it here:

I'm serious. that is another opinion and if you don't like it, tough shit... but just shut up about it you aren't on this earth to be the judge and jury of all mankind

Same back at 'ya.

oh gawd, it goes on and on blaaa blaa blaa bla. who made them the uppity snob police of this board?:banana2:

And of course, transgender women are just going to the bathroom. What's perverted about using a bathroom? As the potty training manual for toddler's boldly declares 'Everybody Poops'

“Transgender women” are not women. They are men. Mentally ill, perverted men. They have no damn business being in women's restrooms or locker rooms. Period.

And as a society, we have a duty to protect women from these sick perverts.

And no.. A perverted or even prank-prone male would NOT just waltz into female locker rooms, gyms, bathrooms, or university applications, or government mandated female ownership contracts without the protection of laws that ALLOW a protected class simply by self-declaration. Because they'd either get their asses kicked or arrested for public indecency or public harassment.

Even with the most perverse of laws, as long as any real men are present, any creepy male pervert who “identifies as female”, and intrudes into a women's dressing or restroom facility will always be in serious danger of getting his ass seriously, and justifiably (even if, albeit “illegally”) as a result. No real man would allow such a pervert to prey on his daughters, sisters, wife, mother, or any other girl or woman whose well-being is of concern to him.

when will we the MAJORITY stop being browbeaten over such a SMALL minority of people in this country? it's gotten ridiculous when we have to vote on gawddam bathrooms and they are suing for someone not baking them a freaking cake. the majority better WAKE UP and speak up

It's coming. For a long time, we've put up with the antics of the pervert-rights movement, because foolishly, we were led to believe that all they wanted was to peacefully practice their sick perversions in the privacy of their own bedrooms. We thought that we could allow that, and not be affected by it. Then they started coming after businesses and business owners who didn't want to cater to their perversions,and now they are coming after our wives, sisters, mothers, and daughters, by insisting that we allow creepy male perverts to violate their safety and privacy in women-only dressing and restroom facilities.

I remember when the cry of the wicked was “Don't force your morality on me!” Now, they brazenly force their immorality on us. Surely there is going to be a huge backlash, now that decent people can no longer pretend that we can allow this crap and be unaffected by it.

And no.. A perverted or even prank-prone male would NOT just waltz into female locker rooms, gyms, bathrooms, or university applications, or government mandated female ownership contracts without the protection of laws that ALLOW a protected class simply by self-declaration. Because they'd either get their asses kicked or arrested for public indecency or public harassment.

Even with the most perverse of laws, as long as any real men are present, any creepy male pervert who “identifies as female”, and intrudes into a women's dressing or restroom facility will always be in serious danger of getting his ass seriously, and justifiably (even if, albeit “illegally”) as a result. No real man would allow such a pervert to prey on his daughters, sisters, wife, mother, or any other girl or woman whose well-being is of concern to him.

Mistakes can be made that way.. If there is no legal evidence of "sexual inclinations".. Bruce Caitlin Jenner could be mistaken for any ole "creepy male pervert" under the right circumstances. The object of the Trans cause in THIS case should to protect "mistakes" being made in determining the creepy and sketchy from the legitimate trans-genders. And giving protections to LEGITIMATE trans-genders.

Only way I can think of to solve that issue is to forget the "self-declaration" nonsense and have a LEGAL declaration of sexual orientation. Just like a name change has to be a filed legal document.

How many doctors and shrinks will that take to sort it out if some parents try to declare their 12 yr old as trans-gender -- I have no idea... :dunno:

when will we the MAJORITY stop being browbeaten over such a SMALL minority of people in this country? it's gotten ridiculous when we have to vote on gawddam bathrooms and they are suing for someone not baking them a freaking cake. the majority better WAKE UP and speak up

It's coming. For a long time, we've put up with the antics of the pervert-rights movement, because foolishly, we were led to believe that all they wanted was to peacefully practice their sick perversions in the privacy of their own bedrooms. We thought that we could allow that, and not be affected by it. Then they started coming after businesses and business owners who didn't want to cater to their perversions,and now they are coming after our wives, sisters, mothers, and daughters, by insisting that we allow creepy male perverts to violate their safety and privacy in women-only dressing and restroom facilities.

I remember when the cry of the wicked was “Don't force your morality on me!” Now, they brazenly force their immorality on us. Surely there is going to be a huge backlash, now that decent people can no longer pretend that we can allow this crap and be unaffected by it.
Again, given the above quoted ignorance, fear, hatred, stupidity, and bigotry, the bane of unwarranted, un-Constitutional hostility toward gay and transgender Americans will be with us for quite some time.

And the 14th Amendment jurisprudence that safeguards the protected liberties of gay and transgender Americans is needed as much today as any time in our Nation’s history, if not more so.

Again, given the above quoted ignorance, fear, hatred, stupidity, and bigotry, the bane of unwarranted, un-Constitutional hostility toward gay and transgender Americans will be with us for quite some time.

And the 14th Amendment jurisprudence that safeguards the protected liberties of gay and transgender Americans is needed as much today as any time in our Nation’s history, if not more so.
Unless science can prove that the brain in some men is a woman's brain then I might believe it. but for now I believe there are outside influences be it media or Satanic.

snip:
By Ted on July 7, 2015
By Theodore Shoebat

all of it here:
Shoebat! He is batshit crazy. What a fucking joke. This tell us a lot about you, as if we didn't already know. Theodore Shoebat | Right Wing Watch

I'm curious what you consider to be "un-Constitutional hostility".

Unless science can prove that the brain in some men is a woman's brain then I might believe it. but for now I believe there are outside influences be it media or Satanic.

So you want science to prove it is not a demon? lmao!

Forum List

Back