When you are a white waitress or waiter it's very important that when you

Maybe you could be less sensitive and not presume Racism.

Any black person who encounters a unpleasant looking white waitress will always assume racism.

sorry
That, my friend, IS racism. You're the racist in that story; not the waitress. Fix your problems. We are tired of you people.

That's just how it is. Like the white girl who is my back up at work who can't look me in the eye and always nervous around me. The only conclusion I can come to is racism lol
No, it just sounds like you're a racist with a chip on your shoulder. Yeah, people aren't going to like you very much. You better get used to that.

How can someone be a New Orleans refugee? New Orleans is part of the US.
Evacuees and Refugees are tow distinct categories and wtf does your question have to do with reality?
I know that but obviously you just found out the difference. Dont get mad. Learn from your mistakes.

you live in a dream world where all the Katrina people are evacuees. they are not
Asslips has difficulty with word definitions.

Any waitress/waiter should smile when serving people. I have to admit that if they dont smile and they are white the first thing that comes to mind is that they are a racist/bigot. Usually I can get them to smile and talk about themselves. If they never thaw out I assume they are racist.
Either way the tips going to suck. Hint. They are there to make money. Why don't you black people tip better.

And please spare me that the majority of blacks are good tippers bullshit because if that's true then 51% are good tippers at best. I'm one of the nicest guys and still blacks are shitty tippers. Knowing you I see why. You feel its your reparations. You don't like whites so it makes you be mean to white people and you feel justified being cheap. No wonder we don't like you. It's why you remain second class citizens. One day that waitress is going to be a hiring manager and she'll get you back.

You aren't in a position of power to be a dick.

Notice not too many white girls get knocked up by black guys? They may have sex with you but they don't want a Scarlett letter.

Any waitress/waiter should smile when serving people. I have to admit that if they dont smile and they are white the first thing that comes to mind is that they are a racist/bigot. Usually I can get them to smile and talk about themselves. If they never thaw out I assume they are racist.

Then you're employing a fallacy, because you don't have a basis for that conclusion. They could be tired, bored, having a shitty day, or just not a smiley type. Some of that might be unfriendliness too, but their white customers are gonna get the same thing, so there goes that theory.

But "show ALL your teeth", SMFH. I've sat down to a lot of meals in a lot of restaurants in almost all 57 states, and it's never once occurred to me to count somebody's teeth. Ever.
Black people are just looking for reasons not to tip.

I don't care if my server is conversational. Just get me what I ask for. You're gonna get 20% no matter what usually I round up. If the bill is $42 I leave $10 tip.

Any black person who encounters a unpleasant looking white waitress will always assume racism.

sorry
That, my friend, IS racism. You're the racist in that story; not the waitress. Fix your problems. We are tired of you people.

That's just how it is. Like the white girl who is my back up at work who can't look me in the eye and always nervous around me. The only conclusion I can come to is racism lol
That, or she's somehow managed to come to the conclusion you're a jerk and wants nothing, or as little as possible, to do with you.

Evacuees and Refugees are tow distinct categories and wtf does your question have to do with reality?
I know that but obviously you just found out the difference. Dont get mad. Learn from your mistakes.

you live in a dream world where all the Katrina people are evacuees. they are not
You live in a world of ignorance where you dont understand that the term "refugee" is not applied to a citizen of your country.

When did any of our US citizens affected by Katrina have to leave the US? Both of you idiots need a remedial vocabulary course. :laugh:

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
  1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

You live in a world of ignorance where you dont understand that the term "refugee" is not applied to a citizen of your country.
The people hit by Katrina had to take refuge somewhere else, making them refugees. Pretty simple really. But then, I'm white.

When did any of our US citizens affected by Katrina have to leave the US? Both of you idiots need a remedial vocabulary course. :laugh:

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
  1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
Words have more than one definition, moron. How stupid are you?

are serving a black table you show ALL YOUR TEETH. Because it can easily be interpreted as racism if you approach a table for the first time and don't have a smile on your face. That;s why I treated this white waitress like shit because first impression of her was "she doesn't like blacks". Now a black person who is waiting tables would have just been seen as RUDE but when you are dealing with different nationalities you can't approach a table with a sh*TTY demeanor because I will come right back at you nasty

Then my mom wanted to take up for the stupid bitch and said she maybe going through something at home. WHO THE FUCK CARES????????? Now she may not be racist at all but when you are white serving blacks you have to be pleasant looking

Can't believe they are not telling her stupid ass that

Blacks are notorious for giving the servers a hard time...
Sending food back....and back again....
Asking for the food to be cooked differently,substituting ingredients...just giving the server a hard ass time.
Then when the bill comes they bitch about everything and leave the server a tip of a $1.00 for a $100.00 tab....

Maybe that's why when the server comes over they look like they would rather be anywhere else.....
Not all blacks do this but an awful lot do.....

are serving a black table you show ALL YOUR TEETH. Because it can easily be interpreted as racism if you approach a table for the first time and don't have a smile on your face. That;s why I treated this white waitress like shit because first impression of her was "she doesn't like blacks". Now a black person who is waiting tables would have just been seen as RUDE but when you are dealing with different nationalities you can't approach a table with a sh*TTY demeanor because I will come right back at you nasty

Then my mom wanted to take up for the stupid bitch and said she maybe going through something at home. WHO THE FUCK CARES????????? Now she may not be racist at all but when you are white serving blacks you have to be pleasant looking

Can't believe they are not telling her stupid ass that

Blacks are notorious for giving the servers a hard time...
Sending food back....and back again....
Asking for the food to be cooked differently,substituting ingredients...just giving the server a hard ass time.
Then when the bill comes they bitch about everything and leave the server a tip of a $1.00 for a $100.00 tab....

Maybe that's why when the server comes over they look like they would rather be anywhere else.....
Not all blacks do this but an awful lot do.....
As a result, black people consume A LOT of spit annually.

Ass Asclepias
and you live in a world of imbecilities, where if you can string three words together, you are entitled to call yourself a wordsmith

clue: American-English usage. Just check out most every single news source on Katrina ...

.. then go take a REAL English language course (not an online one, because it is evident you cannot be left alone in a room with a web device).

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
In some dictionaries the definition of refugee is simply "one seeking refuge."

Asclepias, please see refugee defined for kids

Are you really Al Sharpon posing on USMB?

sorry
What if it's a dark black waitress and your a light skinned negro and she looks pissed? Is she a racist or just a ho?

I already explained wackball that if it;s a black person it will just be seen as rude. When it;s a white it's hard not to think racist

sorry
What if it's a dark black waitress and your a light skinned negro and she looks pissed? Is she a racist or just a ho?

I already explained wackball that if it;s a black person it will just be seen as rude. When it;s a white it's hard not to think racist
So if a black waitress is rude to me, it's not racism? She's just a nasty ho. Got it.

Wow this thread is still going? Hey how about this? Give waitresses the benefit of the doubt whatever color they are. They have a damn hard job.

Forum List

Back