When You Attack Me, You Attack Science Itself

Have you been living in a Chinese bat cave for the last 15 months? There are literally HUNDREDS of televised interviews with Fauci flip flopping on every major directive on Covid 19 as well as directing attention away from the OBVIOUS SOURCE of the virus, the Wuhan Virology Lab. He has no leg to stand on and neither do you.
Just stop embarrassing yourself, kook. There's been no such thing. There's just been FOX pretending there was such a thing.

You're a cult imbecile, you can't tell the difference.

Understand that we're not cult imbeciles, so you can't gaslight us with your alternate reality. There is no evidence for an engineered virus, no evidence for a lab leak. Saying "we can't absolutely rule it out" is not evidence.

Now, run along and stroke yourself to thoughts of violent murder, as all Trump cultists have been commanded to do.
Obviously another Stockholm syndrome victim.

Have you been living in a Chinese bat cave for the last 15 months? There are literally HUNDREDS of televised interviews with Fauci flip flopping on every major directive on Covid 19 as well as directing attention away from the OBVIOUS SOURCE of the virus, the Wuhan Virology Lab. He has no leg to stand on and neither do you.
Just stop embarrassing yourself, kook. There's been no such thing. There's just been FOX pretending there was such a thing.

You're a cult imbecile, you can't tell the difference.

Understand that we're not cult imbeciles, so you can't gaslight us with your alternate reality. There is no evidence for an engineered virus, no evidence for a lab leak. Saying "we can't absolutely rule it out" is not evidence.

Now, run along and stroke yourself to thoughts of violent murder, as all Trump cultists have been commanded to do.
So according to Fauci, do masks work?
Yes or no.

You know who's provided the evidence against Fauci?

Fauci himself, in his emails.
If you're not lying, you can show us that.

You won't. That's becasues you've never even looked at the emails. The cult told you what they supposedly said, and being a brainless cult sheep, you simply _believed_, and then screamed for murder.

What, you actually think that's not obvious? Come on. You're in the Trump cult. There's not a working neuron or gonad to be found in the whole lot combined.

You can run now. You always do.
Nothing would prove to you your High Priest deserves criticism. You were told to believe without question everything he says (publicly), so you do.

Beat it, cultist.

You won't. That's becasues you've never even looked at the emails. The cult told you what they supposedly said, and being a brainless cult sheep, you simply _believed_, and then screamed for murder.

What, you actually think that's not obvious? Come on. You're in the Trump cult. There's not a working neuron or gonad to be found in the whole lot combined.

Nothing would prove to you your High Priest deserves criticism. You were told to believe without question everything he says (publicly), so you do.

Beat it, cultist.
Hmm. Is this the new Qult tactic? You call us cultists, so we'll call you cultists! Nyah nyah.

Beat it, cultist.
Hmm. Is this the new Qult tactic? You call us cultists, so we'll call you cultists! Nyah nyah.
Oh, no. You leftists have had your own cult for years.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
True....it's very clear that trump fluffers are threatened by science.

When so many people believe there's a god little wonder they have coronaries at the mention of science.

Beat it, cultist.
Oh, no. You leftists have had your own cult for years.
Sure, buddy. :itsok:

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

When so many people believe there's a god little wonder they have coronaries at the mention of science.
You mean, like the Founding Fathers of the greatest country ever?

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

The founding fathers were plodders at best and not over educated. They did the beat they could. The inclusion of God references were to appease the God botherers at the time and although it means absolutely nothing, they are entitled to have a say also. God has never helped the nation ever and no one can prove he did.

As for the your quote of the greatest country ever, clue as erly you haven't been to many places. Any country with government health care, no racism, bitterly opposed political parties for no reason and virtually no religion which interferes with freedom is better than your description.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

The founding fathers were plodders at best and not over educated. They did the beat they could. The inclusion of God references were to appease the God botherers at the time and although it means absolutely nothing, they are entitled to have a say also. God has never helped the nation ever and no one can prove he did.

As for the your quote of the greatest country ever, clue as erly you haven't been to many places. Any country with government health care, no racism, bitterly opposed political parties for no reason and virtually no religion which interferes with freedom is better than your description.
I think what I find the most amusing about your post is how it proves your sheer lack of proper education. A misspelled word here and there is common, particularly with the advent of the cursed autocorrect. However, repeated spelling errors and abysmal grammar shows a profound lack of knowledge of the basics of the English language.

Then there is how you show off your complete lack of critical thinking skills. You dismiss how just how much Judeo-Christian values are fundamental to the US Constitution and to the very founding America. They are the very basis for freedom in America. Not just some opinions held by a few or used to appease others.

And yet, you insist on pretending you understand what being educated means.

I've been to several countries on a few different continents. Your comment where you describe a make-believe country based upon your Marxist indoctrination proves you yourself have never traveled.

Oh how I utterly adore the hypocrisy of you leftist twits!

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

I think what I find the most amusing about your post is how it proves your sheer lack of proper education. A misspelled word here and there is common, particularly with the advent of the cursed autocorrect. However, repeated spelling errors and abysmal grammar shows a profound lack of knowledge of the basics of the English language.

Then there is how you show off your complete lack of critical thinking skills. You dismiss how just how much Judeo-Christian values are fundamental to the US Constitution and to the very founding America. They are the very basis for freedom in America. Not just some opinions held by a few or used to appease others.

I've been to several countries on a few different continents. Your comment where you describe a make-believe country based upon your Marxist indoctrination proves you yourself have never traveled.

You could be right about all that but your superior education should have pointed to exactly why I am wrong. It was not found on Christian values because none of them have ever interfered with the running of the nation. Your God has never ever had an input into it and you know it. Freedom does not come from god. It comes from fiercely protecting sovereignty and democracy. That patriotic God shit doesn't wash with me.
I would suggest your hideous religious beliefs have lulled you into a false sense of security because you have nothing to support one word of it. 0
From my assumption it would appear you have nothing but merely chose to attack me personally rather than the issue at hand.
Experience tells me every repig who exhaust their arguments resort to that and you are no different.

I don't see a reflection of your intellectual reservoir when you suggest I believe in "make believe" countries. What does that mean? With that knowledge I'd be surprised if youve been around the block compared to my travels.

It's about now you wished you'd have shut your mouth. You sanctamonious pompous godbotherers are the epitome of arrogance by standing in judgement of others and assuming you hypocrits should be respected.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Try Again missus.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Then why didn't the founding fathers put the "judeo-christian" religion in the constitution?

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Then why didn't the founding fathers put the "judeo-christian" religion in the constitution?

Ignore her. She's a little weird. It's an age thing with godbotherers.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

"They are the very basis for freedom in America. Not just some opinions held by a few or used to appease others".
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

Anyone who tries to say religion is the basis for the constitution, must have been "educated" at Liberty U.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

"They are the very basis for freedom in America. Not just some opinions held by a few or used to appease others".
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

Anyone who tries to say religion is the basis for the constitution, must have been "educated" at Liberty U.
The Constitution was written and approved by people who believed in God and is entirely based upon Christian values.
FYI:
Last line of the Constitution:
Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the twelfth….

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

The Constitution was written and approved by people who believed in God and is entirely based upon Christian values.
FYI:
Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the twelfth….
I'm sure they believed in god and it wasn't written in christian values.

"Year of our lord" only pertains to dates other countries observe as well.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

FYI:

Constitution is 100% based upon Christian values and yes, year of our Lord was used by people who believed. There were no atheists in the creation of the Constitution.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

FYI:

Constitution is 100% based upon Christian values and yes, year of our Lord was used by people who believed. There were no atheists in the creation of the Constitution.

How arrogant of you to claim you know there was no atheists? You don't know that. You don't even know the religion of them or there advisors.
It was not based on Christian values but that hasn't stopped godbotherers claiming it as their own. Religion played a very small part of it and that can be read.
So cut your sanctamonious preaching of ownership.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

FYI:

How do you know, there weren't any atheist?
I don't know either but the founders never put christianity in anything in the constitution.

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

Now, why would they do that?

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

FYI:

How do you know, there weren't any atheist?
I don't know either but the founders never put christianity in anything in the constitution.

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

Now, why would they do that?
We know they were all beers in God because they all left records of their beliefs. The fact you don’t even know that validates you don’t know what you’re talking about by saying about the Constitution.
And you thinking the First Amendment has anything to do with the authors being atheists validates your total lack of understanding of the Constitution even further.

Forum List

Back