When You Attack Me, You Attack Science Itself

Just as it's not my fault you can't see past your nose.
Oh, I see lots. I'm not willfully blind like your ideology requires of you.
You don't know my ideology. You just... Say shit to soothe your fragile ego. It's amusing.
Don't project your weakness on others. Your failings are your own.
What failings? You can't name one.
Can't I? Your unmerited arrogance is a big one.

You don't know my ideology. You just... Say shit to soothe your fragile ego. It's amusing.
I call people out on their hypocrisy. You call that 'arrogance'. Don't waste my time.

The left has made science shady

No probleemo!

1623991281582.png

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
True....it's very clear that trump fluffers are threatened by science.

When so many people believe there's a god little wonder they have coronaries at the mention of science.
You mean, like the Founding Fathers of the greatest country ever?

The founding fathers were plodders at best and not over educated. They did the beat they could. The inclusion of God references were to appease the God botherers at the time and although it means absolutely nothing, they are entitled to have a say also. God has never helped the nation ever and no one can prove he did.

As for the your quote of the greatest country ever, clue as erly you haven't been to many places. Any country with government health care, no racism, bitterly opposed political parties for no reason and virtually no religion which interferes with freedom is better than your description.
I think what I find the most amusing about your post is how it proves your sheer lack of proper education. A misspelled word here and there is common, particularly with the advent of the cursed autocorrect. However, repeated spelling errors and abysmal grammar shows a profound lack of knowledge of the basics of the English language.

Then there is how you show off your complete lack of critical thinking skills. You dismiss how just how much Judeo-Christian values are fundamental to the US Constitution and to the very founding America. They are the very basis for freedom in America. Not just some opinions held by a few or used to appease others.

And yet, you insist on pretending you understand what being educated means.

I've been to several countries on a few different continents. Your comment where you describe a make-believe country based upon your Marxist indoctrination proves you yourself have never traveled.

Oh how I utterly adore the hypocrisy of you leftist twits!
Educated? You are not.

"They are the very basis for freedom in America. Not just some opinions held by a few or used to appease others".
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

When so many people believe there's a god little wonder they have coronaries at the mention of science.

The founding fathers were plodders at best and not over educated. They did the beat they could. The inclusion of God references were to appease the God botherers at the time and although it means absolutely nothing, they are entitled to have a say also. God has never helped the nation ever and no one can prove he did.

As for the your quote of the greatest country ever, clue as erly you haven't been to many places. Any country with government health care, no racism, bitterly opposed political parties for no reason and virtually no religion which interferes with freedom is better than your description.
I think what I find the most amusing about your post is how it proves your sheer lack of proper education. A misspelled word here and there is common, particularly with the advent of the cursed autocorrect. However, repeated spelling errors and abysmal grammar shows a profound lack of knowledge of the basics of the English language.

Then there is how you show off your complete lack of critical thinking skills. You dismiss how just how much Judeo-Christian values are fundamental to the US Constitution and to the very founding America. They are the very basis for freedom in America. Not just some opinions held by a few or used to appease others.

I've been to several countries on a few different continents. Your comment where you describe a make-believe country based upon your Marxist indoctrination proves you yourself have never traveled.

Then why didn't the founding fathers put the "judeo-christian" religion in the constitution?

Ignore her. She's a little weird. It's an age thing with godbotherers.
A "little"?

Anyone who tries to say religion is the basis for the constitution, must have been "educated" at Liberty U.
Another leftist twit wholly ignorant of history because of his leftist brainwashing. You're nothing but another mindless sheep who gets angry at facts and thinks saying, "nuh uh" proves you to be correct.

I love you guys! I think my favorite part of your idiocy is where you claim I'm not educated followed by proof you're not. Priceless!!

I posted several comments made by the Founding Fathers in response to your moronic BFF, you should try reading them. But, let's be real, you're a fully indoctrinated leftist twit, your brain cannot handle facts. That's why you get so angry. It's okay to learn facts, having real knowledge won't hurt your tiny ego.

You do know being an ignorant leftist is a choice, right? If you educate yourself with facts, you won't be so angry. But then, how would you provide me with the material at which to laugh?
WOW, another Q NUT?
So tell everyone where is religion is even MENTIONED in the constitution, let alone Christiananity
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

"They are the very basis for freedom in America. Not just some opinions held by a few or used to appease others".
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Then why didn't the founding fathers put the "judeo-christian" religion in the constitution?

Ignore her. She's a little weird. It's an age thing with godbotherers.
A "little"?

Anyone who tries to say religion is the basis for the constitution, must have been "educated" at Liberty U.
The Constitution was written and approved by people who believed in God and is entirely based upon Christian values.
FYI:
Last line of the Constitution:
Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the twelfth….
I'm sure they believed in god and it wasn't written in christian values.

"Year of our lord" only pertains to dates other countries observe as well.
Constitution is 100% based upon Christian values and yes, year of our Lord was used by people who believed. There were no atheists in the creation of the Constitution.
How do you know, there weren't any atheist?
I don't know either but the founders never put christianity in anything in the constitution.

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

Now, why would they do that?
We know they were all beers in God because they all left records of their beliefs. The fact you don’t even know that validates you don’t know what you’re talking about by saying about the Constitution.
And you thinking the First Amendment has anything to do with the authors being atheists validates your total lack of understanding of the Constitution even further.
Your total lack of understanding is I never stated they were atheist.
I never stated they didn't believe in god.
Well, whatever. The Constitution is based upon Judeo-Christian values. That’s why Congress and the Supreme Court building have such symbols in them.
So, that proves the constitution has christian values?
I love it! Your only response to facts is to reply with a left wing conspiracy theory about Qanon. Now THAT'S funny!!

Ooh, tell me how I'm a Russian bot, that'll really show me!

Then you show off your complete ignorance AFTER reading several comments by the Founding Fathers about why God is so important to the US Constitution, government, and We the People.

Leftist twit (that's you): "What the people who wrote, signed, and fought for the US Constitution felt and believed about the US Constitution matters not! It doesn't fit my agenda of hatred to so therefore its not real!"

You get dumber - and therefore more amusing - with each post. Don't stop now, I'm rolling over here!
Of course, Q Nut, explain to everyone your great understanding of god being in the constitution, they were so religious, they must have referenced christianity, somewhere?

Where is it?

"They put religious figures on the supreme court building"?

Which ones are on it?

Your as brain dead as the rest of the Q NUTS.
Why would they directly reference their Lord and Savior more than once in the Constitution? The entire document is based upon their faith.
Well the bible is also entirely based on their faith.

The lord is mentioned over 7300 times.
God is mentioned over 7000 times.
So you think the intent of the US Constitution was to be a religious document. Okey Dokey.
Meanwhile back in the real world, the US Constitution is based upon Judeo-Christian values.
“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
John Adams
No, but if the constitution were based on Judeo-Christian values the constitution would have mention some reference to religion.
I stated before I have no doubt, the founders believed in god and were religious people.
But I believe they went the moral path instead of a the religious path in forming the constitution.
The religious makeup or differences (7) of the founding fathers steered them to avoid putting religion in the constitution.

Religious people CAN create non religious documents, essay's, books and documents.

What an arrogant ass.
The asses are those who deny the pandemic, refuse vaccines and have a freaking fit if asked tio wear a mask.

Quit being fucking idiots for once in your miserable little lives.
Goodness, you guys sure do hate it when your High Priest is criticized.
High Priest? Scientist. It is called science, something you know nothing about.
Really? How many genders are there today, Mr. Science Guy?
Well Mr NotScience guy, are you talking physical gender, social ,like gender roles, or gender identity.

I call people out on their hypocrisy. You call that 'arrogance'. Don't waste my time.
Odd how you can't seem to see your own.

Well, actually, not odd at all. I expect little else from you than hypocrisy and bloviation.

What an arrogant ass.
The asses are those who deny the pandemic, refuse vaccines and have a freaking fit if asked tio wear a mask.

Quit being fucking idiots for once in your miserable little lives.
Goodness, you guys sure do hate it when your High Priest is criticized.
High Priest? Scientist. It is called science, something you know nothing about.
Really? How many genders are there today, Mr. Science Guy?
Well Mr NotScience guy, are you talking physical gender, social ,like gender roles, or gender identity.
Your Honor, the prosecution rests.

Forum List

Back