When You Go to the Emergency Room in California, You’ll Have Obamacare to Thank

The OP cites a physician at Saint Agnes in Fresno; a quarter of a million square foot behemoth. He says their ER is full.
Where do you think these people were going before...Dr. Lou in the back alley? No, they were going to the County ER; funded by taxpayers.

The shifting of costs from me to the group that runs Saint Agnes is fine with me. Or shifting it to Humana or Kindred or Legacy or any of the other hospital groups...

Get out your compass. You've wondered off the path.

Pure and simple: Obummercare has not unloaded ER's.

Correct and the insurance mandate has been in effect for what, 3-6 months you fucking idiot? It took us 8 years to get to the moon. Were you around in 1961 proclaiming NASA a failure? I bet if you had been there you would have said exactly that.

Gee, grow some brain matter at some point.

If this is the best you can do, then it is the best you can do.

The NASA analogy is just a Strawman. They are not the same (although sending you to the moon sounds like it might be fun).

It's always an equivocation on the part of you ass-kissing bastards.

You could keep your doctor...but you can't.

You can keep your plan....but you can't.

You will save 2500/year....but it will cost you 7500/year.

This will unload ER's.....after they load up.

Go Fluke yourself.

Get out your compass. You've wondered off the path.

Pure and simple: Obummercare has not unloaded ER's.

Correct and the insurance mandate has been in effect for what, 3-6 months you fucking idiot? It took us 8 years to get to the moon. Were you around in 1961 proclaiming NASA a failure? I bet if you had been there you would have said exactly that.

The NASA analogy is just a Strawman. They are not the same (although sending you to the moon sounds like it might be fun).

Go Fluke yourself.

Your expectations for any government program to work immediately is just as idiotic as you sound daily.

Remember when you predicted Romney would win? That's pretty much in line with your expectations.

Remember when you said you'd leave if Romney lost? Yet you're still here after he lost....

Why should anyone worry about your expectations when you have demonstrated over and over you have no principles?:D :D :D

Go Fluke yourself.

Your expectations for any government program to work immediately is just as idiotic as you sound daily.

Remember when you predicted Romney would win? That's pretty much in line with your expectations.

Remember when you said you'd leave if Romney lost? Yet you're still here after he lost....

Why should anyone worry about your expectations when you have demonstrated over and over you have no principles?:D :D :D

The irony of this post is beyond laughable.

If you want to keep making excuses for this obmanination....keep at it.

The OP, which you have not addressed (in typical fashion), clearly makes the case.

Go Fluke yourself.

The OP, which you have not addressed (in typical fashion), clearly makes the case.

Been addressed 6 times already or so. Your problem is that you can't comprehend words have meanings. Like when you bet you'd leave if Romney lost. So I understand why you can't figure that part out shitbrains.

Been addressed 6 times already or so. Your problem is that you can't comprehend words have meanings. Like when you bet you'd leave if Romney lost. So I understand why you can't figure that part out shitbrains.

Sorry.

I forgot that your idea of addressing something is to make excuses and to call projections facts.

It's morons like you that keep liberals in business.

When You Go to the Emergency Room in California, You’ll Have Obamacare to Thank for New Problems

Oh my more problems for Obamacare
According to Dr. Jay Kaplin of the American College of Emergency Physicians, almost half of emergency physicians are reporting that their emergency department visits have risen since Obamacare went into effect.
One emergency center in Fresno, California, at Community Regional Medical Center, is currently taking in 300-400 patients a day.

Wait times are up to 5 hours right now

in a real life or death emergency there is NO wait time ... unless your facing death, stay away from ER's ... broken arms and stitches shouldn't count... there are plenty of Minor Emergency clinics for minor problems ...

Forum List

Back