When You Go to the Emergency Room in California, You’ll Have Obamacare to Thank

Urgent care centers charge. An ER has to see you without charge. The concept as sold was that obamacare would provide insurance so that people could go to a doctor for routine care. Doctors don't accept these plans so there is still no medical care.

Liberals want single payer that has worked so well for the VA.

The difference is that taxpayers are still picking up the tab, you just get to pretend they aren't because you believe in magic money.

Factually incorrect.

Absolutely true, where the fuck do you think all those subsidies come and the expansion of Medicare come from if it isn't taxpayers?

Not everyone gets a subsidy in the first place fuckwad.
The subsidy pays only part of the insurance in the 2nd place fuckwad.
So that means whereas in the past taxpayers often paid 100% of an emergency room visit, now they pay much less in some cases and none at all in others.

I understand you hate Obama and it's because he's black but at least try to not appear so ignorant if possible.

Factually incorrect.

Absolutely true, where the fuck do you think all those subsidies come and the expansion of Medicare come from if it isn't taxpayers?

So that means whereas in the past taxpayers often paid 100% of an emergency room visit, now they pay much less in some cases and none at all in others.

I understand you hate Obama and it's because he's black but at least try to not appear so ignorant if possible.

So you admit that taxes are paying for Obamacare, which means you were wrong.

End of discussion.

By the way, how does you mentioning Obama's skin color make me a racist?

Said nothing of the sort.

Some people get subsidized. Some do not. The thread is about those who are NOW insured showing up in large numbers at emergency rooms.

Again lets go to school on the subject....

Before the ACA, if an uninsured person was sick, they went to the County emergency room, got treated, and would pay (or not) for care. If they didn't pay, the taxpayers paid 100%. One hundred percent was the norm.

Now that we have the ACA and you are required to buy insurance, the infirmed now go to the private hospital with insurance they have bought. Some are subsidized and some are not. Subsidized means that the patient paid for the insurance in part and the subsidy pays the rest.

Feel free to have an adult explain it to you shit brains.

Class dismissed.

There is no other logical reason for your ignorance; nobody is as stupid as you are pretending to be.

The ACA was supposed to unload ER's.

End of conversation.

If that isn't happening, it is like the 100th fail of this pathetic law.

I couldn't keep the doctor I wanted to keep.

I lost he plan I liked.

Obama is an affirmative action failure.

Did anyone pick up on the part where the doctor said he can't accept Obamacare patients because of the low reimubursements ?

Last edited:

Some people get subsidized. Some do not. The thread is about those who are NOW insured showing up in large numbers at emergency rooms.

Before the ACA, if an uninsured person was sick, they went to the County emergency room, got treated, and would pay (or not) for care. If they didn't pay, the taxpayers paid 100%. One hundred percent was the norm.

Now that we have the ACA and you are required to buy insurance, the infirmed now go to the private hospital with insurance they have bought. Some are subsidized and some are not. Subsidized means that the patient paid for the insurance in part and the subsidy pays the rest.

Class dismissed.

There is no other logical reason for your ignorance; nobody is as stupid as you are pretending to be.

The people getting subsidized are more likely to use the ER for routine care than people who perviously had insurance and a doctor, but feel free to keep lying to yourself.

By the way, since I actually know what I am talking about, and have routinely argued idiots like you into the ground concerning how Obamacare works, the only one in this conversation displaying ignorance is you. I guess that makes you the racist, which is why you resort to trying to make it look like someone else is.

End of conversation.

I lost he plan I liked.

Did anyone pick up on the part where the doctor said he can't accept Obamacare patients because of the low reimubursements ?

It will happen over time. As people continue to get preventative care now that they have insurance, emergency visits will recede.

It's pure logic--when people have insurance; they use it. They send their kids to the doctor. When they do not, they show up at the emergency room because they cannot otherwise afford doctor's visits.

You lost the plan you liked? I doubt it; you're a confirmed liar so it's probably a lie.

wait times before ACA was about the same.

They were not, but thanks for demonstrating your complete ignorance of reality.

Then why don't you post something showing prior wait times??...that way no one believes that you are an ignorant liar.

Urgent care centers charge. An ER has to see you without charge. The concept as sold was that obamacare would provide insurance so that people could go to a doctor for routine care. Doctors don't accept these plans so there is still no medical care.

Liberals want single payer that has worked so well for the VA.

Depends which plan you purchase. It is true that some of the cheaper plans have limited access to doctors and even certain hospitals. I purchased a plan from a well known company that charges a little bit more. My plan is accepted everywhere and even has out of network coverage which most ACA plans do not.

End of conversation.

I lost he plan I liked.

It will happen over time. As people continue to get preventative care now that they have insurance, emergency visits will recede.

It's pure logic--when people have insurance; they use it. They send their kids to the doctor. When they do not, they show up at the emergency room because they cannot otherwise afford doctor's visits.

You lost the plan you liked? I doubt it; you're a confirmed liar so it's probably a lie.

It's not happening jerkwad. That was the point of the thread. So what part of that don't you get.

Please don't appeal to pure logic....you only look more stupid (if that is possible).

And you missed this...again....

There are now far fewer doctors accepting Obamacare-accepted insurance policies which has caused a flood of people who’ve decided to be treated at their local ER, instead of their primary care physician.
Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2014/07/night...a-ers-spiking-wait-times/#wki7ZLLBKEr0bKX9.99

Last edited:
When You Go to the Emergency Room in California, You’ll Have Obamacare to Thank for New Problems

Oh my more problems for Obamacare
According to Dr. Jay Kaplin of the American College of Emergency Physicians, almost half of emergency physicians are reporting that their emergency department visits have risen since Obamacare went into effect.
One emergency center in Fresno, California, at Community Regional Medical Center, is currently taking in 300-400 patients a day.

Wait times are up to 5 hours right now

When You Go to the Emergency Room in California, You’ll Have Obamacare to Thank

yeah you will also have obama to thank if you get a good case of scabies or head lice

while you are there from his newest immigration scam

The difference is that taxpayers are still picking up the tab, you just get to pretend they aren't because you believe in magic money.

Factually incorrect.

where the fuck do you think all those subsidies come and the expansion of Medicare come from if it isn't taxpayers?

in liberal utopia it is magic

other mysteries include

electricity just appears in wall sockets

and

meat automatically has plastic on it

pretty neat really

End of conversation.

I lost he plan I liked.

It's not happening jerkwad. That was the point of the thread. So what part of that don't you get.
How long has the individual mandate been in place dumbass; 4 months? It may take a little while for the healthcare system to change.

Please don't appeal to pure logic....you only look more stupid (if that is possible).

There are now far fewer doctors accepting Obamacare-accepted insurance policies which has caused a flood of people who’ve decided to be treated at their local ER, instead of their primary care physician.
Read more at Nightmare: Obamacare Overwhelming California ERs, Spiking Wait Times - Daily Surge[/QUOTE]

There is no "obamacare" policy; policies meet the requirments of the ACA or they don't...regardless of what something called "dailysurge" says. :lol:

As for looking "more stupid"...you beat me to it. The ACA is here to stay and all of the bitter hatred won't change that.

How long has the individual mandate been in place dumbass; 4 months? It may take a little while for the healthcare system to change.

Read more at Nightmare: Obamacare Overwhelming California ERs, Spiking Wait Times - Daily Surge

There is no "obamacare" policy; policies meet the requirments of the ACA or they don't...regardless of what something called "dailysurge" says. :lol:

As for looking "more stupid"...you beat me to it. The ACA is here to stay and all of the bitter hatred won't change that.[/QUOTE]

Bottom line is that you've got nothing but a wet dream to support your arguments.

You won't (because you can't) argue with the numbers.

Obamacare wiped out policies that might have kept people OUT of the ER's.

DailySurge has it right. Nitpicking over the vehicle does not change the net impact of the ACA which has fucked Americans over right and left.

The ACA is here to stay, but now we are hearing they might scrap the employer mandate. Oh, hey....it's been real successful.

Class dismissed.

The people getting subsidized are more likely to use the ER for routine care than people who perviously had insurance and a doctor, but feel free to keep lying to yourself.

By the way, since I actually know what I am talking about, and have routinely argued idiots like you into the ground concerning how Obamacare works, the only one in this conversation displaying ignorance is you. I guess that makes you the racist, which is why you resort to trying to make it look like someone else is.

Your opinion is noted and hilarious. If you believe that he millions who signed up just signed up to NOT use the insurance except for emergency care; in other words....why not just stay uninsured and go to County and pay nothing?

Again, logic is not your friend.

Read more at Nightmare: Obamacare Overwhelming California ERs, Spiking Wait Times - Daily Surge

As for looking "more stupid"...you beat me to it. The ACA is here to stay and all of the bitter hatred won't change that.
Bottom line is that you've got nothing but a wet dream to support your arguments.

DailySurge has it right. Nitpicking over the vehicle does not change the net impact of the ACA which has fucked Americans over right and left.

The ACA is here to stay, but now we are hearing they might scrap the employer mandate. Oh, hey....it's been real successful.

So much for logic, huh?

The idea that the more insurance you have, the less you'll use it is a crazy assed idea only an unprincipled fuckwad like yourself could regurgitate with a straight face.

Last edited:
When You Go to the Emergency Room in California, You’ll Have Obamacare to Thank for New Problems

Oh my more problems for Obamacare
According to Dr. Jay Kaplin of the American College of Emergency Physicians, almost half of emergency physicians are reporting that their emergency department visits have risen since Obamacare went into effect.
One emergency center in Fresno, California, at Community Regional Medical Center, is currently taking in 300-400 patients a day.

Wait times are up to 5 hours right now
Hey, maybe, just maybe, we need a better health care system? Now I wonder what that might be, hmmmm..., maybe Universal Single-Payer with a few private plans like so many other nations have? Could be I guess...

Will not work, we don't have enough people who pay taxes.

So much for logic, huh?

The idea that the more insurance you have, the less you'll use it is a crazy assed idea only an unprincipled fuckwad like yourself could regurgitate with a straight face.

Sorry asswipe, but your logic requires that your fantasy premises be true...which they are not.

Or didn't you read the article.

They don't have more insurance.

Dumbass.

From last fall...and it is only proving worse....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/bruceja...it-patient-pocketbooks-and-hospital-finances/

Health plans offered on state and federal marketplaces known as exchanges mean higher deductibles and higher out-of-pocket costs for consumers and potentially less business for hospitals under the Affordable Care Act.

A parade of reports out this week looks at the repercussions for consumers who choose high deductible plans to get a lower priced premium and health facilities, which are being pushed further away from fee-for-service medicine to an era when they are paid based on the value of medical care that they provide.

The whole failed premise of the law is that people who don't have insurance can now have it. As [MENTION=32646]healthmyths[/MENTION] pointed out....this is crap.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nest-people-point-the-errors-in-my-facts.html

Which has been one, unchallenged argument from the start that the leftards have ignored and won't address (none of you gutless yellowbellies will take on the thread).

Last edited:

So much for logic, huh?

Sorry asswipe, but your logic requires that your fantasy premises be true...which they are not.

Dumbass.

Oh...really. Okay so why are you blaming the subsidy to persons buying private insurance from the insurance companies for more people showing up to the emergency room?

Bitter race-driven hatred makes you sound even more loser-ish than usual.

Remember this?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...-women-push-romney-into-lead.html#post6163674

LOL

So much for logic, huh?

Dumbass.

Oh...really. Okay so why are you blaming the subsidy to persons buying private insurance from the insurance companies for more people showing up to the emergency room?

Bitter race-driven hatred makes you sound even more loser-ish than usual.

Remember this?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...-women-push-romney-into-lead.html#post6163674

LOL

Please don't post while drinking...you sound more stupid than usual.

I don't recall blaming the subsidy for anything.

The article I quoted states the reason this is happening.

And other articles are quite clear on the issues of Obamacare and the impact of the high deductables.

Why are you fixated on race....or is that the alcohol speaking ?

BTW: You can keep your doctor if you like them.

You can keep your plan if you like it.

The list of lies from this administration is growing at an incredible rate.

I'll be looking for your post in Healthmyth's thread.

Forum List

Back