🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When You Lie Down With Dogs...

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
140424-when-you-lie-down-with-dogs.jpg

A List of Cliven Bundy's Supporters, Now That We Know He's a Pro-Slavery Racist - The Wire

Fiore said Bundy "has said things I don’t agree with," but "we cannot let this divert our attention from the true issue of the atrocities BLM committed by harming our public land and the animals living on it."

Ms. Fiore needs to be recalled.

I doubt they knew that Bundy was a complete idiot until he went on his rant.

Over extension, podjos. If the group above NOW supports Bundy, then, you have an issue, yeah?

It's widely known here in Nevada that Bunkerville and Moapa Valley is a bastion for the white supremacists. We now know 'who's their Daddy'.

Ms. Fiore needs to amend her latest statement or she'll be in trouble with her own party.

Cliven Bundy and Popular Sovereignty - Concurring Opinions

In fact, the Bundy standoff is best understood as an organized effort to assert popular sovereignty. But what kind of theory of power and community does the saga represent? In my quick and dirty take (subject to further refinement), rancher sovereignty appears to be a combination of the legacy of pioneer constitutionalism, a tactical resort to states’ rights, and a healthy dose of contemporary radical localism.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-horwitz/is-cliven-bundy-the-new-n_b_5197066.html

Last edited:

In fact, the Bundy standoff is best understood as an organized effort to assert popular sovereignty. But what kind of theory of power and community does the saga represent? In my quick and dirty take (subject to further refinement), rancher sovereignty appears to be a combination of the legacy of pioneer constitutionalism, a tactical resort to states’ rights, and a healthy dose of contemporary radical localism.

Or is it a multimillionaire trying to unload his debts on the taxpayers.

All this outrage from people who supported a KKK member as a Senator up until 4 years ago...when he died.

It's widely known here in Nevada that Bunkerville and Moapa Valley is a bastion for the white supremacists. We now know 'who's their Daddy'.

Ms. Fiore needs to amend her latest statement or she'll be in trouble with her own party.

Chicago is a death camp, does that make Rahm Emmunal a racist too?

Show me where these individuals supported Bundy, AFTER they became aware of his racist comments, then we'll talk.

I've been to Chicago, didn't see any 'death camps.'

140424-when-you-lie-down-with-dogs.jpg

A List of Cliven Bundy's Supporters, Now That We Know He's a Pro-Slavery Racist - The Wire

Fiore said Bundy "has said things I don’t agree with," but "we cannot let this divert our attention from the true issue of the atrocities BLM committed by harming our public land and the animals living on it."

Ms. Fiore needs to be recalled.

You get onepercenters all over you, and you have to take a hell of a bath to clean the damned things off!

Or is it a multimillionaire trying to unload his debts on the taxpayers.

He's had 20 years to pay the bill he contracted. Now he's hiding behind a bunch of malcontents and wimmin.

Those fools will have to go home sometime because not all of them are supported by the welfare system. Soon after, fox will go home. Then what? Who will he hide behind then?

Watching him just now with the dead cat and the lame joke about holding his boot, comparing that to his earlier dog and pony show with the flag and Constitution of a country he does not recognize ...

... this guy may well be afflicted with Alzheimer's or some other mental condition.

Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.

Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.

Yeah, let's deflect away from what a dunderhead Bundy is by screeching CHICAGO at the top of your lungs.

Bundy is criminal and a welfare queen. Just because hes also a racist idiot doesn't mean he should not have to pay his own bills.

So, what will happen when his human shield get bored and go home?

Than what?

Forum List

Back