When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

You keep saying it’s not your problem moron. Making YOU a big part of the problem. Easy for you not to see anything when you admit you ignore it because it’s “not my kid”.
Why is it my obligation to watch your kids for you?

No one has answered that question.

Why is it my obligation to watch your kids for you?

No one has answered that question.

Because as a moral human being we, especially MEN are charged with protecting the vulnerable, the more vulnerable, the more protection we are to provide.

But that only applies, I guess, to those of us who haven’t had our Man cards revoked.

Because as a moral human being we, especially MEN are charged with protecting the vulnerable, the more vulnerable, the more protection we are to provide.

But that only applies, I guess, to those of us who haven’t had our Man cards revoked.
And how much of my life do I have to dedicate to protecting your children?

I have stated many times that if I saw a child being abused I would stop it but that doesn't seem to be enough for you people.

And how much of my life do I have to dedicate to protecting your children?

I have stated many times that if I saw a child being abused I would stop it but that doesn't seem to be enough for you people.

It’s part of being a Man. But it does not come with an instruction manual. Men know this.

It’s part of being a Man. But it does not come with an instruction manual. Men know this.
Answer the question

Why is me telling you that if I saw a child being abused that I would stop it not enough for you people?

Answer the question

Why is me telling you that if I saw a child being abused that I would stop it not enough for you people?

I did, but I think we all fully understand why you don’t understand the answer.

No they haven't....they only "take steps" when they get exposed by outside sources. Why do you keep defending religious leaders and their protection of pedophiles in their midst?
You have no idea if that is true, wolves in sheeps clothing sneak in they do not announce it.

Respect = Fear? Just asking based on some of your earlier posts.
Respect can have a healthy ammount of fear related to it. I feared my mother, and fathers response had I disrespected them, or gone against how I was raised as I said spankings are not beatings

No, I answered it fully. You just didn’t like the answer.

I get it, for some odd reason, you don’t like folks speaking out against obvious groomers.
Why isn't me saying that if I saw a child being abused I would stop it not enough for you people?

THAT is the question you refuse to answer.

Why isn't me saying that if I saw a child being abused I would stop it not enough for you people?

THAT is the question you refuse to answer.

If you want to ignore what’s not directly in front of you, by all means do just that. But do not question the motive of those of us that refuse to.

If you want to ignore what’s not directly in front of you, by all means do just that. But do not question the motive of those of us that refuse to.
Once again I said if I saw a child being abused I would stop it.

Why is that not enough for you people?

And if you really were out there fighting all this abuse you would have no time to be posting here would you?

Once again I said if I saw a child being abused I would stop it.

Why is that not enough for you people?

And if you really were out there fighting all this abuse you would have no time to be posting here would you?

Oh look at the virtue signaling. What a guy!

Bringing awareness to it, especially the obvious grooming occurring in many school districts around the country is indeed fighting it.

Thank god we don’t depend on those who choose ignorance over pro activity.

Oh look at the virtue signaling. What a guy!

Bringing awareness to it, especially the obvious grooming occurring in many school districts around the country is indeed fighting it.

Thank god we don’t depend on those who choose ignorance over pro activity.
Hey you're the one who refuses to answer a simple question

How much time do you dedicate to the protection of other people's children from abuse?

Obviously if me telling you that I would stop a person who was abusing a child if I saw it isn't good enough for you so you should be able to articulate just what would be good enough for you.

Hey you're the one who refuses to answer a simple question

How much time do you dedicate to the protection of other people's children from abuse?

Obviously if me telling you that I would stop a person who was abusing a child if I saw it isn't good enough for you so you should be able to articulate just what would be good enough for you.

I’m not playing your game. You’ve gotten many many answers and you’re trolling is now simply annoying.

Keep your head in the sand. Your cult would be proud of you.

I’m not playing your game. You’ve gotten many many answers and you’re trolling is now simply annoying.

Keep your head in the sand. Your cult would be proud of you.
I knew you couldn't answer me.

You're just another internet BADASS

iu

Forum List

Back