When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

No, I’m clear on that. But I wonder why someone with Down syndrome needs constantly reminded.

You're confused. That's a picture of you.

It can't be me because I'm mixed race and you are obviously a defective White guy.

You're confused. That's a picture of you.

It can't be me because I'm mixed race and you are obviously a defective White guy.

Now you’re identifying as mixed race. Next he’ll (or she, depending on the time of day) will identify as an adult.

Why don't you go stop some child abuse and stop being an internet BADASS?

Why don't you sleep it off? You have absolutely no idea what I do to protect children but you've spent literally two days bashing anyone that does and admitting you'd never help a child

It's out there and you're a sorry sad pos

Now what's your plan? Throw internet insults at me like every little weak, no spine leftist "male"does? I don't care, you're nothing to me

Now you’re identifying as mixed race. Next he’ll (or she, depending on the time of day) will identify as an adult.

Take a look posts since I've been here

I have always said my mother was Black

but you obviously don't know the meanings of those words either, do you Corky?

Why don't you sleep it off? You have absolutely no idea what I do to protect children but you've spent literally two days bashing anyone that does and admitting you'd never help a child

It's out there and you're a sorry sad pos

Now what's your plan? Throw internet insults at me like every little weak, bo spine leftist "male"does? I don't care, you're nothing to me
You obviously don't do anything since you're here posting as an internet BADASS all day

Forum List

Back