When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

Wait....parents moral compass is "in tact" if their children are afraid of them? What the heck happened to YOU as a child to give you such a twisted outlook? :(
No it means their children understand, and respect authority, are normal, and aren't taught that their gender is what they were born, no guess work.

Amazing how much influence you believe teachers have......you'd think they'd use that superpower to get kids to study hard and do their homework. :heehee:
Wait, either teachers are superheros with a lot of influence and influential relationships with children, or have little influence, I have seen post both way by you groomers.

So how do we keep conservative Christians from implementing their "Groom 'em hard and often when they're still young!" agenda?

We know why they do that. No child would accept perverse conservative values unless they've been groomed to accept them. Thus, conservatives know that they have to groom, groom and groom more for their culture to survive.

And it is expected, how the uber-groomers of conservative America project their grooming lifestyle on to decent people, to deflect attention away from their own complete reliance on grooming.
You should have one of the older children there at the facility explain to you that schools are not grooming children to be Christians.

So how do we keep conservative Christians from implementing their "Groom 'em hard and often when they're still young!" agenda?

We know why they do that. No child would accept perverse conservative values unless they've been groomed to accept them. Thus, conservatives know that they have to groom, groom and groom more for their culture to survive.

And it is expected, how the uber-groomers of conservative America project their grooming lifestyle on to decent people, to deflect attention away from their own complete reliance on grooming.
You consider Conservative values perverse, but pushing transgender, and homosexuality on kids normal, you are a special kind of stupid, how about you leave kids alone perv.

I don’t advocate for any inappropriate “grooming” such a lame word BTW. Exposure is not grooming. your demonization of exposure and hateful language about the lifestyle shows why you’re a bigot and part of the problem
Exposure certainly is that. The fact that you encourage showing children deviant sexual behavior shows what you are. Even if mods won’t let that word be used asshole. I’m no bigot you degenerate. Keep your disgusting shit at home and away from kids. That’s what all sane people want. You’re a know nothing who parrots the Dim talking points. And then you wonde why people think you’re a joke.

What words?

Quote them

And how can I take action when I don't see something happening?
You keep saying it’s not your problem moron. Making YOU a big part of the problem. Easy for you not to see anything when you admit you ignore it because it’s “not my kid”.

You mean like the church hierarchies doing nothing to protect kids from their own predators.
More lies from a fat degenerate wildebeest. The churches have taken steps to solve their problems. Idiots like you just deny that anything is happening. While defending the perps.

More lies from a fat degenerate wildebeest. The churches have taken steps to solve their problems. Idiots like you just deny that anything is happening. While defending the perps.
No they haven't....they only "take steps" when they get exposed by outside sources. Why do you keep defending religious leaders and their protection of pedophiles in their midst?

No they haven't....they only "take steps" when they get exposed by outside sources. Why do you keep defending religious leaders and their protection of pedophiles in their midst?
Yes they have taken steps you degenerate fat troll. YOU keep running away from the links and stats showing that school starts have a bigger issue than churches. YOU and your ilk support and defend pedos at every turn. And parents are done putting up with you sickos.

Exposure certainly is that. The fact that you encourage showing children deviant sexual behavior shows what you are. Even if mods won’t let that word be used asshole. I’m no bigot you degenerate. Keep your disgusting shit at home and away from kids. That’s what all sane people want. You’re a know nothing who parrots the Dim talking points. And then you wonde why people think you’re a joke.
What deviant sexual behavior have I encouraged be shown to children? Please point to anything specific… here comes the dodge

How sad that MAGAts work so hard to deflect from the majority of pedos.

You crack me up. You know that most pedos work in the shadows, right? They work in the darkness. Because of that, it’s hard to find them, sadly, until they’ve done their dirty deeds.

Today, theirs a new groomer. The ones that operate in the sunshine and are protected by government entities, corporations and certain alphabet groups.

Bring this up, and you are chased down as………

A HOMOPHOBE

A TRANSPHOBIC

A HATER.

Lol, bodey likes to bring up the anal rape of boys, blaming religious institutions BUT NOT THE HOMOSEXUAL SERIAL RAPISTS that assaulted those poor boys.

Then good ol Bodie whimpers away soundly beaten again.

It happens so often it’s sad “it” comes back for more!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What deviant sexual behavior have I encouraged be shown to children? Please point to anything specific… here comes the dodge
Your own words. Kids need to be exposed to these things according to you. Looks like you'll be doing the dodging here loser.

Forum List

Back