When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

I'd prefer you stay far away from my children
lol

You're polite, aintcha? :p

Kids are why I came here in the first place. The goddamn leftards tried to groom my kid, and then if that wasn't enough they had to riot for eight months and bring their bullshit right to my children's dinner table.

I will have NO MERCY for these fucktards when the day comes. Which it will.

lol

Kids are why I came here in the first place. The goddamn leftards tried to groom my kid, and then if that wasn't enough they had to riot for eight months and bring their bullshit right to my children's dinner table.

It's coming

What question? You're all over the map, soy boy?

I don't need anyone protecting our children but I'd be grateful if someone stepped in if someone like you got near them.

The flip side is you've been clear you'd never help a child

Now stop trying to be an "internet badass" and admit you're just a weak kneed left soy boy into it's all about you.

Personally I think you're disgusting.

Now STFU
So you got your giant panties in a wad over me asking why is it my responsibility to protect other people's kids for no reason right?

lol

Do you think other people should protect you kids for you too?

So you got your giant panties in a wad over me asking why is it my responsibility to protect other people's kids for no reason right?

Shut up ya damn dumbass.

You don't care about children... you're just flaming for attention. A little soy boy.... that's it

Shut up ya damn dumbass.

You don't care about children... you're just flaming for attention. A little soy boy.... that's it
So why the FUCK are you jumping all over me for asking why is it my responsibility to protect you brats?

It's your fucking responsibility so go fucking do it.

So why the FUCK are you jumping all over me for asking why is it my responsibility to protect you brats?

It's your fucking responsibility so go fucking do it.

I never asked you to protect my children, In fact I told you don't come near them.

You're really stupid, Soy

Your own words. Kids need to be exposed to these things according to you. Looks like you'll be doing the dodging here loser.
Ok so I said “things” and you’re claiming I said “deviant sexual behavior”?! Are you a complete moron?? Do you have any examples of sexual deviant behavior that I’ve encouraged to be exposed to children or is “things” the best your pea brain can come up with?

Hetero males can't stand the possibility of competition. I'm sure Jerry Sandusky was delighted to have the "gays are pedos" deflection away from him.

Sandusky went after boys, right?

Not girls?

if so, then that makes him a faggot, or, at best, a demifaggot, and not at all representative of any hetero males.

He's one of yours.

Why is it my obligation to watch your kids for you?

No one has answered that question.
Well dumbfuck, nobody wants you around their kid. Common decency mean anything to you you disgusting moron? Since you’ve stated you will ignore anything happening to a kid that isn’t yours, we know what you support.

Ok so I said “things” and you’re claiming I said “deviant sexual behavior”?! Are you a complete moron?? Do you have any examples of sexual deviant behavior that I’ve encouraged to be exposed to children or is “things” the best your pea brain can come up with?
Stutter and stammer some more whiner. You got caught and now have to pathetically defend your view that kids NEED to be exposed to deviant things in elementary school. Cry harder.

Stutter and stammer some more whiner. You got caught and now have to pathetically defend your view that kids NEED to be exposed to deviant things in elementary school. Cry harder.
I got caught saying things?? And you lie and claim that means I’m encouraging children to be exposed to sexual deviant behavior?!? That’s all you got?! What a moron!

I got caught saying things?? And you lie and claim that means I’m encouraging children to be exposed to sexual deviant behavior?!? That’s all you got?! What a moron!
Yes you are a disgusting moron. You want kids exposed to gay men in public doing Satan only knows what. You are disgusting. You admit you said it then say I’m lying. Desperation. Parents won’t take kindly to you showing that shit to their kids.

Hahaha, yeah I’m sure he is more worried about people who support the gay community more than those who are hateful bigots like yourself. ““ hey I’m not hateful, just keep that sick perverted shit away from my kids”” you don’t even understand how stupid you sound do you?!

So, you think it sound “stupid” to want children protected from this sick, perverted shit, do you?

There is only one reason why anyone would want to expose children to this shit.

Your kind just need to stay the fuck away from children. Keep your hands off of them, keep your fucked-up perversions off of them.

If you fucked-up subhuman perverts don't back far away from this, the time is coming when parents are going to do whatever it takes to protect their children from your kind, even if it what it takes is deadly violence.

why are you only focused on one of the sets of offenders??

He delusionally imagines that he can mitigate his own culpability for openly supporting and defending a particular evil, if he can tu quoque at some evidence of occasional instances of that or a similar evil on the part of members of a group that he very much hates anyway.

Forum List

Back