When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

Grow up ya dumbass. I mean really, no good parent is ever going to allow the likes of you near their children. Never... you're pure poison
Like you would know what a good parent is.

Go watch your kids instead of whining here

Like you would know what a good parent is.

Go watch your kids instead of whining here

Gfy, I'll never take direction from some sissified leftist male.... or female...ya goddamn internet wannabe badass? Sound familiar you skinny little jack?

Get over yourself, you're nothing but mouth

Gfy, I'll never take direction from some sissified leftist male.... or female...ya goddamn internet wannabe badass? Sound familiar you skinny little jack?

Get over yourself, you're nothing but mouth

That's funny coming from you.

Whining that you want other people to protect your kids for you

Tell you what you quote a post from me where I ever said otherwise and get back to me.
Then you’ll detransition. Happens a lot, and those poor folks have got to live with that shit you cultists pushed on them the rest of their lives.

Then you’ll detransition. Happens a lot, and those poor folks have got to live with that shit you cultists pushed on them the rest of their lives.
Says the guy who doesn't know what a girl is.

Maybe you should ask your group home leader to show you the dolls again

I never said that... now you're just a floundering leftist sissy boy.

You should probably shut up, you're looking ridiculous
Bullshit'

you think people should protect your kids for you.

If you can't protect your kids you shouldn't have had them

Show me where I've said that.

Let me help you out,Sissy Boy, you come anywhere near my children? It'll end badly for you...no help, me and you ya sniveling little poodle
OK then tell me why you got all pissed off at me when I asked why is it my responsibility to protect other people's children?

Oh dear, the triggering!

All people should protect children. It’s a concept that most adults understand. But then again, you’re self admitted Down syndrome so we give you a break.
It is not my responsibility to protect your children.

If you can't protect your own kids you shouldn't have had any.

It is not my responsibility to protect your children.

If you can't protect your own kids you shouldn't have had any.

You don’t need to protect mine. I raised them well prepared to protect themselves.

Why, in gods name, would I even want YOU to?

Answer the question. You're the one who sounds like a fucking collectivist here

What question? You're all over the map, soy boy?

I don't need anyone protecting our children but I'd be grateful if someone stepped in if someone like you got near them.

The flip side is you've been clear you'd never help a child

Now stop trying to be an "internet badass" and admit you're just a weak kneed left soy boy into it's all about you.

Personally I think you're disgusting.

Now STFU

Forum List

Back