Where are all the riots?

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
I've been hearing for weeks that black people are animals that were going to burn our cities down if Zimmerman was acquitted.

I've heard that Obama and the DOJ were going to hire mercenaries to escalate the riots.

Alex Jones was telling America to stock up on food and water and to be prepared to "fight to win."

Are conservatives disappointed? Are you incredibly confused that you were wrong? What will Hannity have to talk about tomorrow?

I thought this whole thing was all about race! I guess it was just about people looking for justice...

the chains are golden and nobody wants to loose them :D

There was too much OVERT evidence pointing towards the Obama Administration to have allowed riots to continue, so that power that be abandoned their plan. They were exposed BEFORE it happened.

Ah, another 'black flag' exercise exposed, eh? Good that.

There was too much OVERT evidence pointing towards the Obama Administration to have allowed riots to continue, so that power that be abandoned their plan. They were exposed BEFORE it happened.

Wait a second ... what riots is Obama allowing?

"My son would look like Trayvon Martin"

Obama?s DOJ Financing & Organizing Trayvon Martin Protests // Mr. Conservative

His father, Tracy Martin is the Grandmaster of the Freemasons in his Florida district.

And numerous other examples.

It is the mission of the international forces to keep America racially divided, because they fear us coming together in Union to overthrow them.

Last edited:
I'm glad Zimm was acquited, because it meant all the white people wouldn't riot. You know they were planning to, given what savages they are. I think the threat of that might have influenced the jury.

Hmmmm....
Calm before the storm.
We still have not seen the Monday lineup at Cable News MSNBC.

We have not heard from

Al Sharpton
Chris Mathews
Rachael Maddow
Lawrence O Donnell
Melissa Harris Perry
Alex Wagner
And the demoted Ed Schultz who barely has a show any more.

His father, Tracy Martin is the Grandmaster of the Freemasons in his Florida district.

You've got a paranoid little mind 2ndA. Maybe one day you'll have a really hard laugh if the shit actually goes down.

But I'm pretty dubious

It is the mission of the international forces to keep America racially divided, because they fear us coming together in Union to overthrow them.

you can't be serious. Freemasons fell so low to go on a welfare bone and foodstamps stick?

OK. Didn't really answer the question. Can we see a picture of the riots OBama allowed?

you can't be serious. Freemasons fell so low to go on a welfare bone and foodstamps stick?

Yes, from their own website:

Illustrious Renford P. Brown Grand Lodge - Florida (International Masons and Eastern Stars) | Florida Masonic District #006

Forum List

Back