Where are the jobs, Mr. President?

You really are one dumb fuck, aren't you?

Government/public sector jobs WENT UP during the REAGAN/BUSH years.

And DOWN during the OBAMA years.

No they did not.. state and local governmental jobs went down.. federal increased.. that is under Obama control
I nailed you on this lie in another thread a while ago, and all you have done is slink off and repeat the lie here.

As I pointed out to you there were 2,795,000 fed employees when Obama took office and 2,717,000 now. You then backtracked from your lie by saying it was not a big reduction. The fact remains that a reduction is not an "increase" and claiming fed workers increased is a lie.

Chart2.png

So from the chart it would appear the issue is the fed remained flat while most other sectors were cut. Odd that the feds got 30% + increase in payroll the first two years of Obama's first term.. yet they didn't really hire anyone. Guess they are spending it on raises, bonuses, and perks like parties in the Caribbean.

Last edited:
overpaid_workers_f2.jpg

Yeah maybe this is what's pissing everyone off.
That only pisses off the most stupid suckers among us! They are the only people who think a diplomat should be paid about the same as a private sector ditch-digger. Most federal jobs are white collar requiring an educated workforce with very few entry level jobs like the private sector has. When you compare the same jobs, the public sector pays the same or less.

overpaid_workers_f2.jpg

That only pisses off the most stupid suckers among us! They are the only people who think a diplomat should be paid about the same as a private sector ditch-digger. Most federal jobs are white collar requiring an educated workforce with very few entry level jobs like the private sector has. When you compare the same jobs, the public sector pays the same or less.

Retard thinks all federal employees are diplomats and all private sector employees are ditch diggers.

You are an effin liar. The feds are paying more than private sector across the board now.

Which proves how intellectually dishonest you are. I've worked in the federal government as a civil service and they have employees do the same kind of work. Except it would take two federal ditch diggers to one in the private sector. One to dig, the other to fill the hole back in so they could get more funding.

Most Americans would be pissed if they found out about the number of straphangers that rushed to DC after Obama won to get easy $80k-$140k as do nothing staffers in every corner of the GOV.

Many of them rich lawyers with no real world military/business experience going to DC to be policy advisors....because they helped Obama win 2 bogus elections.

overpaid_workers_f2.jpg

Federal workers make more for the same job - Business - US business | NBC News

Same job feds pay more and provide significantly higher level of benefits.

Why? Because the feds don't have to earn a profit, all they need to do is tax us more or borrow.
Same with state workers. Probably in every state. A state janitor starts out at $17hr plus all the goodies. A private sector worker would get minimum wage with no bennies. And possibly split between two part timers to avoid even more government regulation.

... if the stock market tanked and the Automotive Industry went to shit, who would the right wingers blame? Would they say, as you do, that it doesn't have anything to do with this administration?
If the stock market tanks, everything will turn to shit. Been there, done that. GM has already had a bailout and we weren't payed back in full the last I checked. Maybe that's changed now, I don't know but fiscal conservatives don't believe it's a good idea for government to try to micro-manage the economy. The government's role is to create and protect the environment the economy exists in and it's far too fluid for smaller and smaller groups of individuals to operate efficiently. And I believe the proof is there.

What a GREAT non answer. Typical Republican. No ideas, no solutions. All bitching all the time.

Typical Dumbocrat - more government (to do if for you), more taxes (taken from someone else), more spending (because Dumnocrats can't solve problems - they can only throw money at them). In short, more of the same old, tired, failed policies that have created all of the problems in the U.S.

[MENTION=35352]zeke[/MENTION] continues to prove he is one of the most clueless on USMB. Has never suggested anything but "more government to do it for me".

overpaid_workers_f2.jpg

Retard thinks all federal employees are diplomats and all private sector employees are ditch diggers.

You are an effin liar. The feds are paying more than private sector across the board now.
Of course, I never said such a thing, but you have to lie or you would choke to death.

Why? Because the feds don't have to earn a profit, all they need to do is tax us more or borrow.
From your link:

Indeed, federal workers with a professional degree or a doctorate earn, on average, 23 percent less than private sector employees.

Depends on the job my point was job for job. Surgeons make more in private practice than working for the feds. But that's because they set their own salaries in their own company. The on average thing for professionals is disingenuous view that averages in ownership rewards on the private side. You are quoting out of context. That makes you a liar.

Last edited:
overpaid_workers_f2.jpg

[MENTION=13101]edthecynic[/MENTION] continues to take stupid to a whole new level.

First of all, government buildings don't have janitors? The White House don't have a large team of chefs (I didn't know chefs were "white collar, educated"). We don't have security guards at various government buildings (hardly "white collar" there genius)?

Second, Obama laughs at idiots like Ed who eat their government cheese while Obama dines on steak and lobster every night. The "diplomats" you speak of live the most lavish of lives while they tax your trailer park chief. Before the government shut down last year, they rushed through an order for over a million dollars on crystal glasses. Our diplomats have no business consuming alcohol like they are trailer-dwellers such as Ed here. I don't want world altering decisions made by intoxicated representatives. And if they are going to get drunk, they can do it out of plastic cups and save the tax payers money. But nope! Being a government employee is all about living lavish while working less than 4 hours per day. And dumb-ass Ed worships them as they laugh at him.

Third, if these people are sooooo "white collar" and "educated" why is it that all the Dumbocrats ever give us is failure and more failure? Have the Dumbocrats "fixed" the economy? Nope! Have they eliminated the national debt? Nope! Did they prevent Russia from invading the Ukraine? Nope! Fuck, did they even prevent the Boston Marathon bombing? Hell no! Tell me Ed, what exactly have these "educated" people achieved? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

From your link:

Indeed, federal workers with a professional degree or a doctorate earn, on average, 23 percent less than private sector employees.

Ed is a parasite - he doesn't understand the concept of having to earn. Like the government, his whole life has been take. He doesn't understand what it's like to have to compete in the private sector.

... if the stock market tanked and the Automotive Industry went to shit, who would the right wingers blame? Would they say, as you do, that it doesn't have anything to do with this administration?
If the stock market tanks, everything will turn to shit. Been there, done that. GM has already had a bailout and we weren't payed back in full the last I checked. Maybe that's changed now, I don't know but fiscal conservatives don't believe it's a good idea for government to try to micro-manage the economy. The government's role is to create and protect the environment the economy exists in and it's far too fluid for smaller and smaller groups of individuals to operate efficiently. And I believe the proof is there.

You kind of lost your direction there. Nobody said anything about bailing out GM. Your pontification about the "government's role" doesn't answer what I asked. The fact is that the stock market is booming and the automotive industry had a record year. If the stock market and the automotive market went to shit, then it is beyond any reasonable doubt that the Obama-haters would blame Obama. However, they refuse to attach those indicators to him when they are not negative. Right wingers talk about "liberal media bias" but at the same time play these kinds of ignorant little games.

You kind of lost your direction there. Nobody said anything about bailing out GM. Your pontification about the "government's role" doesn't answer what I asked. The fact is that the stock market is booming and the automotive industry had a record year. If the stock market and the automotive market went to shit, then it is beyond any reasonable doubt that the Obama-haters would blame Obama. However, they refuse to attach those indicators to him when they are not negative. Right wingers talk about "liberal media bias" but at the same time play these kinds of ignorant little games.
You kinda missed the point. The ignorance is all yours. The stock market is a speculation on performance. If GM were to tank the market will take a hit. If even more of Obama's fuckups tank it will take more of a beating. That's reality, your side is the one that believes in magic and playing smoke and mirror games.

The facts speak for themselves. Record unemployment under Obama (longest period of +8% unemployment in U.S. history sans the great depression). Record debt under Obama ($17 trillion and climbing). More scandals than any administration in U.S. history (Fast & Furious, Black Panthers voter intimidation, Benghazi, IRS voter suppression, Dmitri Medvedev/Vladimir Putin "hot mic", leaking of national security information for political gain, appointment of self-professed communist Van Jones to the White House, and many more). The day that Obama took office, gas was $1.85 per gallon, today it stands at an astounding $3.69 a gallon. The cost of basic groceries have skyrocketed. Americans in poverty has climbed 6.4 million. More Americans on food stamps than any time in U.S. history. Healthcare costs have skyrocketed (as much as 96% in some areas). Energy prices have skyrocketed. Meanwhile middle class income is down over $4,000. Home values are down 11%. Personal savings are down. And oh yeah, at the same time, taxes are through the roof. Kids graduating from college can't find any jobs.

But hey, continue to celebrate that the stock market is up because corporations were smart enough to abandon the Obama economy and take their operations overseas. That's really something to "celebrate"... :eusa_doh:

The facts speak for themselves. Record unemployment under Obama (longest period of +8% unemployment in U.S. history sans the great depression). Record debt under Obama ($17 trillion and climbing). More scandals than any administration in U.S. history (Fast & Furious, Black Panthers voter intimidation, Benghazi, IRS voter suppression, Dmitri Medvedev/Vladimir Putin "hot mic", leaking of national security information for political gain, appointment of self-professed communist Van Jones to the White House, and many more). The day that Obama took office, gas was $1.85 per gallon, today it stands at an astounding $3.69 a gallon. The cost of basic groceries have skyrocketed. Americans in poverty has climbed 6.4 million. More Americans on food stamps than any time in U.S. history. Healthcare costs have skyrocketed (as much as 96% in some areas). Energy prices have skyrocketed. Meanwhile middle class income is down over $4,000. Home values are down 11%. Personal savings are down. And oh yeah, at the same time, taxes are through the roof. Kids graduating from college can't find any jobs.

But hey, continue to celebrate that the stock market is up because corporations were smart enough to abandon the Obama economy and take their operations overseas. That's really something to "celebrate"... :eusa_doh:
Oh yeah? Other than that what's he done wrong?

So much bullshit crammed into one post.

So much bullshit crammed into one post.

What part of the post was BS? :confused:

Forum List

Back