🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where are the leftist protestors against Russia's syrian war?

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
When the US was leading up to the 2003 iraq war, there were lots of protestors/activists screeching against the US, with huge marches across the US.

How come these people are silent with russia bombing the heck out of syria, mass slaughtering over a million civilians? Where are the anti-war groups like Code Pink and International Answer while assad's mass slaughter machine, terrorists like hezbollah, alawite and shia militias, etc., shoot women and children in syria to keep the 50-year assad family dynasty in power?

I guess to the leftist trash, only when the US or Israel does anything do they speak up. Typical liberal/leftist principles.

Everything Obama does is great. If you don't believe that, you're a racist.

41158525.jpg

Russia's Syrian war? You have to be kidding me. If it hadn't been for the US and western backed fake Arab Spring none of this shit would be happening.

In case you haven't noticed Assad and Putin are trying to free the Syrian people from the terrorists we freaking backed.

• Banned
Russia's Syrian war? You have to be kidding me. If it hadn't been for the US and western backed fake Arab Spring none of this shit would be happening.

Of course, to the mentally ill left EVERYTHING that happens in the mideast is the US' fault. The people rise up and demand democracy; that's the US' fault. A guy sets himself on fire in Tunisia demanding his basic civil and human rights, that's the US' fault. The Egyptians rise up there and toss Mubarak, that's the US' fault. The iraqi sunnis get fed up with iranian imperialism in their country nad fight back forming ISIS; that's the US' fault. Grow a brain, quickly.

In case you haven't noticed Assad and Putin are trying to free the Syrian people from the terrorists we freaking backed.

"Free the syrian people"? Where the fuck were you when assad was shooting at and slaughtering peaceful syrian demonstrators in the streets when they first began rising up against his 50-year family dynasty in 2011? Sorry idiot, but not everyone trying to remove assad is an isis or al qaeda member, you stupid fucking tool.

It is c-nts like this that are the first to scream against the US/Israel if the hair on an arab's head is moved by a bomb, but russia/assad/iran slaughtering entire neighborhoods, well that's alright...

'Anti-War Leftists' are probably the most disingenuous untrustworthy folks in the country. They pretend to be 'Anti-War' out of convenience. Obama, a fellow Leftist, is meddling and killing in Syria. Therefore, not a peep out of em. If he were a Republican meddling and killing, they would be in the streets playing the 'Anti-War Martyr' 24/7.

I've just learned over the years to never trust 'Anti-War' Democrats. There are very few actual Anti-War Americans. Most of them would be Libertarians. Libertarians don't support endless meddling and war. They truly oppose war and advocate peace.

Of course, to the mentally ill left EVERYTHING that happens in the mideast is the US' fault. The people rise up and demand democracy; that's the US' fault. A guy sets himself on fire in Tunisia demanding his basic civil and human rights, that's the US' fault. The Egyptians rise up there and toss Mubarak, that's the US' fault. The iraqi sunnis get fed up with iranian imperialism in their country nad fight back forming ISIS; that's the US' fault. Grow a brain, quickly.

"Free the syrian people"? Where the fuck were you when assad was shooting at and slaughtering peaceful syrian demonstrators in the streets when they first began rising up against his 50-year family dynasty in 2011? Sorry idiot, but not everyone trying to remove assad is an isis or al qaeda member, you stupid fucking tool.

It is c-nts like this that are the first to scream against the US/Israel if the hair on an arab's head is moved by a bomb, but russia/assad/iran slaughtering entire neighborhoods, well that's alright...

None of your rantings make any sense whatsoever. First off I am a serious conservative and have been for many years. I am and always have been pro Israel.

If you wish to limit the discussion to Syria I can educate you on the time lines and our involvement in trying to overthrow Assad to replace him with the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. Using foreign jihadists.

You know the same terror group the Muslim Brotherhood who terrorized the Coptic Christians in Egypt.

All with credible links.

Do you want to play? You will lose. But you will learn the truth of it in the mean time.

• Banned
None of your rantings make any sense whatsoever.

Because your mideast knowledge is about 1/1000th of mine, if that.

First off I am a serious conservative and have been for many years. I am and always have been pro Israel.

Yeah, you sure sound it.

If you wish to limit the discussion to Syria I can educate you on the time lines and our involvement in trying to overthrow Assad to replace him with the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. Using foreign jihadists.

If your knowledge was anywhere near your arrogant nonsense, you'd know that the US made no efforts to remove assad until he began harboring and arming sunni jihadists/iraqi radicals attacking US troops in iraq. Had assad not given them sanctuary, then the US would have continued to make use of his regime torture chambers for years to come, but he chose to side with iran and attack/murder US troops using those same jihadists he applied against the US - talk about the chickens coming home to roost, and it couldn't happen to a more deserving fucking scumbag.

You know the same terror group the Muslim Brotherhood who terrorized the Coptic Christians in Egypt.

Congratulations, what exactly are you pretending to be informed about? Next you'll boldly stress how there are two strains of muslims in the mideast.

Do you want to play? You will lose. But you will learn the truth of it in the mean time.

Against the likes of you? Sonny boy, you couldn't hold my jockstrap, I'm FROM the fucking mideast, and have forgotten more than you could ever even begin to comprehend. Go away and return to your Tom Friedman columns, dipshit.

When the US was leading up to the 2003 iraq war, there were lots of protestors/activists screeching against the US, with huge marches across the US.

How come these people are silent with russia bombing the heck out of syria, mass slaughtering over a million civilians? Where are the anti-war groups like Code Pink and International Answer while assad's mass slaughter machine, terrorists like hezbollah, alawite and shia militias, etc., shoot women and children in syria to keep the 50-year assad family dynasty in power?

I guess to the leftist trash, only when the US or Israel does anything do they speak up. Typical liberal/leftist principles.
Has the fake news programmed them for that yet?

'Bush took us to war for notjing.'

And WHY THE F* DO WE HAVE COMBAT TROOPS IN SYRIA FIGHTING AN UN-CONSTITUTIONAL WAR THAT HAS NEVER BEEN AUTHORIZED BY CONGRESS IN ORDER TO HELP MORE TERRORISTS OVERTHROW ANOTHER DICTATOR?

Oh yeah, Barry got embarassed by his failed 'Red Line' & how he backed down in front of the whole world....

I believe the Left per se did not want BHO going into Syria in the first place. Not our fight.

BHO promised in his campaign to get the USA out of places not into new places.

I cannot believe that BHO let himself get talked into Syria.

Makes us look like a USSA rather than a USA.

I believe the Left per se did not want BHO going into Syria in the first place. Not our fight.

BHO promised in his campaign to get the USA out of places not into new places.
That's why democrats killed ambassador Stevens after he did Obamas gun running to Syria as he was told.....

Forum List

Back