Where did the people go ?

Spring is finally here. Time to get away from the computer and go outside to do stuff. City-wide garage sales have started up and I'm preoccupied with relieving widows and orphans of their priceless family heirlooms. :biggrin:
For sure, the good weather and the BBQ and the summer nights i do not come too much USMB during this time.
We must enjoy the beautiful season:)

Funny you should mention BBQ. We're grilling pork steaks and sweet potato wedges tonight, with steamed broccoli. Warmest day we've had so far this year and two weeks ago, there was 10" of snow on the ground.

Spring is finally here. Time to get away from the computer and go outside to do stuff. City-wide garage sales have started up and I'm preoccupied with relieving widows and orphans of their priceless family heirlooms. :biggrin:
A collector, eh?

Not only a collector, a low-balling scrounge. You say you want $10 for that priceless antique gun? I'll give you $8, and that's my final offer. :biggrin:

A collector, eh?

Not only a collector, a low-balling scrounge. You say you want $10 for that priceless antique gun? I'll give you $8, and that's my final offer. :biggrin:
When the children were little we survived financially on dime and dollar items I would find on the weekends at garage sales and resale to dealers my ex's grandmother knew. She picked up a piece of Paul Revere silver once for ten dollars. She sold it for $200.00 because she owed a bookie money...lol

A collector, eh?

When the children were little we survived financially on dime and dollar items I would find on the weekends at garage sales and resale to dealers my ex's grandmother knew. She picked up a piece of Paul Revere silver once for ten dollars. She sold it for $200.00 because she owed a bookie money...lol

Shit, mang. I have to do three of four deals like that a month in order to make enough money to spend on next month's garage sales. If I'm lucky, I have enough left over for beer, vodka, cigarettes, and some bills.

Ebay is like an old Southern plantation: They pretty much own me.

A collector, eh?

I'm a Saturday morning picker but only if the ad has pics.....I make ridiculous offers, mostly on oak furniture, and sneer when they tell me to GET OUT....then I try not to jump when they yell...WAIT!
lol.gif

w
like?....
Pillars, G.T., 320, PaintMyHouse
There's a lot.
Candycorn came back though.
paint the house was a jerk....maybe GT is busy recording...
@GT prolly got AIDS and is in the hospital dying with no access to the internet.
wow what did GT ever do to you?....
He (@GT) was a pest in general and a fa gg ot prince as well.

w
like?....
Pillars, G.T., 320, PaintMyHouse
There's a lot.
Candycorn came back though.
paint the house was a jerk....maybe GT is busy recording...
@GT prolly got AIDS and is in the hospital dying with no access to the internet.
wow what did GT ever do to you?....
He (@GT) was a pest in general and a fa gg ot prince as well.
how do you know he was a fegula?...mmmm?

For sure, the good weather and the BBQ and the summer nights i do not come too much USMB during this time.
We must enjoy the beautiful season:)

Funny you should mention BBQ. We're grilling pork steaks and sweet potato wedges tonight, with steamed broccoli. Warmest day we've had so far this year and two weeks ago, there was 10" of snow on the ground.
For the BBQ, we have a BBQ round the simpsons style that we find in a special shop all the food is much better than in the BBQ home foyer of Chonas big difference
3.gif

The gif give the form of the round BBQ
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back