That's some guy's opinion. I meant a real web site from a real science community.
lol, some guy's opinion. You didn't even watch it.

His name is Alexander Vilinken. He is a leading cosmologist. Who are you to argue with him especially since you didn't even watch it to understand what he said.
I'm talking about scientific proof. An interview isn't one of them, no matter what he says. Has he written a scientific paper on the subject that's been published in a scientific journal or website? You know, like real scientists do? Got a link?
Yes he has, dipstick. So have Guth, Linde, Hawking and others. What makes you think you will understand their papers when you couldn't even understand his spoken explanation. What do you want to do, check his math?
Is this your way of saying that you don't have a link to back up what you claim?
No. it was my way of pointing out your idiocracy.
Because I asked for a real link to something scientific?

lol, some guy's opinion. You didn't even watch it.

His name is Alexander Vilinken. He is a leading cosmologist. Who are you to argue with him especially since you didn't even watch it to understand what he said.
I'm talking about scientific proof. An interview isn't one of them, no matter what he says. Has he written a scientific paper on the subject that's been published in a scientific journal or website? You know, like real scientists do? Got a link?
Yes he has, dipstick. So have Guth, Linde, Hawking and others. What makes you think you will understand their papers when you couldn't even understand his spoken explanation. What do you want to do, check his math?
Is this your way of saying that you don't have a link to back up what you claim?
No. I think it is probably due to genetics and poor parenting.

Last edited:
No. I think it is probably do to genetics and poor parenting.
So, since you have nothing, you decided to go the personal attack route, with the added loserness of dragging my parents into this. Good choice. :clap2:

So, since you have nothing, you decided to go the personal attack route, with the added loserness of dragging my parents into this. Good choice. :clap2:
Don't be silly. I just answered the question you asked. Besides I have already given you more than enough proof. You obviously haven't clicked on anything I have already provided.

Don't be silly. I just answered the question you asked. Besides I have already given you more than enough proof. You obviously haven't clicked on anything I have already provided.
I watched one of them, it's not scientific, just an interview. So you still haven't passed scientific scrutiny.

I watched one of them, it's not scientific, just an interview. So you still haven't passed scientific scrutiny.
I'll let Professor Vilenkin know that he doesn't pass your scientific scrutiny. What were your qualifications again? He may need to pass that on to Dr. Guth, Linde and Hawking.

I'll let Professor Vilenkin know that he doesn't pass your scientific scrutiny. What were your qualifications again? He may need to pass that on to Dr. Guth, Linde and Hawking.
You never even provided ONE link to a credible source to back up what you said. NOT ONE! Pass that along as well and we'll see what they all say. :lol:

You never even provided ONE link to a credible source to back up what you said. NOT ONE! Pass that along as well and we'll see what they all say. :lol:
So you never saw this link?

Before the Big Bang?

Did you click on the link at the bottom of the first page? Do you make any effort at all?

Before the Big Bang?

Before the Big Bang?

Did you click on the link at the bottom of the first page? Do you make any effort at all?

Before the Big Bang?
It simply asked the question but didn't answer it, and the next page was about inflation, not what there may have been before the BB.

Did you even google inflation theory? Instead of trying to argue with me, you should be exploring this stuff on your own. I'm not here to hold your hand or convince you.

Inflation (cosmology) - Wikipedia

Centre for Theoretical Cosmology: The Origins of the Universe: Inflation Introduction

What is cosmic inflation?| Explore | physics.org

Inflation for Beginners

Stanford Magazine - Article

But no matter which way you slice it there will always be two things that tell us that the universe had a beginning that no model can get around; the 2nd Law of thermodynamics which tells us that an infinite acting universe will eventually reach thermal equilibrium (which we don't see) and that any expansion taken back in time will reach a singularity (i.e. a beginning). And lastly, inflation requires quantum laws of nature and conservation laws of nature that the quantum laws of nature must obey for inflation to work.

Did the Universe Begin? | Closer to Truth

Before the Big Bang?

Before the Big Bang?
It simply asked the question but didn't answer it, and the next page was about inflation, not what there may have been before the BB.
How stupid are you? Are you so stupid that when one of the leading cosmologists tells you that the laws of nature must exist before space and time were created because the quantum mechanics which created the universe in the first place follows the laws of conservation that you pretend he didn't say it? But then again you didn't even get that far into the video. You didn't even watch it. Instead you started cackling like a hen about scientific papers. Look you have two choices you can go and discover this stuff for yourself or you can live in your ignorant bliss.

Did you even google inflation theory? Instead of trying to argue with me, you should be exploring this stuff on your own. I'm not here to hold your hand or convince you.

Centre for Theoretical Cosmology: The Origins of the Universe: Inflation Introduction

Inflation for Beginners

But no matter which way you slice it there will always be two things that tell us that the universe had a beginning that no model can get around; the 2nd Law of thermodynamics which tells us that an infinite acting universe will eventually reach thermal equilibrium (which we don't see) and that any expansion taken back in time will reach a singularity (i.e. a beginning). And lastly, inflation requires quantum laws of nature and conservation laws of nature that the quantum laws of nature must obey for inflation to work.

The 2nd law doesn't address what may have existed before the BB. Neither does inflation. You seem lost.

Inflation for Beginners

The 2nd law doesn't address what may have existed before the BB. Neither does inflation. You seem lost.
Do you understand what thermal equilibrium is and how that happens?

Inflation for Beginners

Explain how that relates to what existed before the BB. That's what we're talking about, or am I in the wrong thread? And I have sand in my shoes. Hmmm...

Inflation for Beginners

Explain how that relates to what existed before the BB. That's what we're talking about, or am I in the wrong thread? And I have sand in my shoes. Hmmm...
This is yet another example of how ill prepared you are for this conversation. Go and learn something about it before trying to discuss it with me.

Inflation for Beginners

This is yet another example of how ill prepared you are for this conversation. Go and learn something about it before trying to discuss it with me.
You give up? Good for you.

Inflation for Beginners

You give up? Good for you.
I am more than happy for you to see it that way.

Alexander Vilenkin (Russian: Алекса́ндр Виле́нкин,Ukrainian: Олександр Віленкін; 13 May 1949, Kharkiv,[1] Ukraine, Soviet Union) is Professor of Physics and Director of the Institute of Cosmology at Tufts University. A theoretical physicist who has been working in the field of cosmology for 25 years, Vilenkin has written over 150 papers. Soon after Paul Steinhardt presented the first example of eternal inflation, Vilenkin showed that eternal inflation is generic.[2] Working with Arvin Borde and Alan Guth, In 2003, he showed that a period of inflation has to have a beginning and there has to be a period that precedes it.[3] This is a problem because, without a theory to explain the conditions before inflation, it is not possible to determine how likely it is for inflation ever to occur. Some considerations suggest that the probability is very small, resulting the "initial conditions problem.”

He also introduced the idea of quantum creation of the universe from a quantum vacuum. His work in cosmic strings has been pivotal.

Vilenkin received his undergraduate degree in physics in 1971 in the former Soviet Union (University of Kharkiv). He later moved to the United States, where he obtained his Ph.D. at Buffalo. His work has been featured in numerous newspaper and magazine articles in the United States, Europe, Soviet Union, and Japan, and in many popular books.

Alexander Vilenkin (Russian: Алекса́ндр Виле́нкин,Ukrainian: Олександр Віленкін; 13 May 1949, Kharkiv,[1] Ukraine, Soviet Union) is Professor of Physics and Director of the Institute of Cosmology at Tufts University. A theoretical physicist who has been working in the field of cosmology for 25 years, Vilenkin has written over 150 papers. Soon after Paul Steinhardt presented the first example of eternal inflation, Vilenkin showed that eternal inflation is generic.[2] Working with Arvin Borde and Alan Guth, In 2003, he showed that a period of inflation has to have a beginning and there has to be a period that precedes it.[3] This is a problem because, without a theory to explain the conditions before inflation, it is not possible to determine how likely it is for inflation ever to occur. Some considerations suggest that the probability is very small, resulting the "initial conditions problem.”

He also introduced the idea of quantum creation of the universe from a quantum vacuum. His work in cosmic strings has been pivotal.

Vilenkin received his undergraduate degree in physics in 1971 in the former Soviet Union (University of Kharkiv). He later moved to the United States, where he obtained his Ph.D. at Buffalo. His work has been featured in numerous newspaper and magazine articles in the United States, Europe, Soviet Union, and Japan, and in many popular books.
Did he ever conclude scientifically what might have been before the BB? No? Got it.

Did he ever conclude scientifically what might have been before the BB? No? Got it.

All of these leading scientists, think like I do. Consciousness rather than emerging late in the development of space and time is the source of space and time. You think you are smart but you aren't. You are intellectually dead.

Forum List

Back