Where Does It End?

We need a clean sweep. We need to restore true conservatism based on logic, pragmatism, and intelligence. Every bit of which is missing in the metastasized cancer of idiots, liars, hypocrites, psychopaths and totalitarians killing the Right today.

It ends when we rid ourselves of every last one of them.

I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
Too late the cry now especially after supporting Bush for a decade. To be clear Obama shouldnt be doing this but since the previous guy did and everyone loved him for it its hard to make a argument that NOW it shouldnt be done

That's a worthless argument. So since Bush did its okay if O does it?

No its not Ok but it does set a precedent.

Why not shut it down for good? Will you say the same thing when another R comes along and expands it more and then another D comes along after that and expands it more. Where does it end?

It shoulda ended when Bush was pulling that bullshit. But since Fox news and Repubs LOUDLY supported it you really think that the next POTUS was going to give up power?

No, but you didnt care about the next POTUS. You just wanted to smash liberals by any means. Now, after all that support and liberal smashing what did it get you?

A POTUS with even more unchecked power. Just like you wanted

Too late the cry now especially after supporting Bush for a decade. To be clear Obama shouldnt be doing this but since the previous guy did and everyone loved him for it its hard to make a argument that NOW it shouldnt be done

Here you are making an ass out of yourself again. I would think once in 24 hours would be enough.
For the record, Bush never went back and changed black letter law. Obama has. Deal with it.

The bozos did not discover the Constitution or freedom or liberty until January 20, 2009. When Bush was doing it, they donned their little flag pins and gave you a lot of shit for even mentioning all the wrongs being done.

Signing statements, executive orders, secret orders, domestic spying, torturing prisoners, imprisoning US citizens without habaes corpus. It was all good until January 20, 2009.

Everything Obama is doing, he is able to do because of the gifts Bush left for him. USA Patriot Act, DHS, War on Terror, etc.

You are partially correct but mostly full of shit.

No, he's entirely full of shit. Bush never pored over dossiers deciding who to off. Bush never gathered intelligence on normal citizens just because he could.
But it is interesting that libs decry Bush as "the worst president ever" but when Obama does something they defend him by saying Bush did it. Doesnt that make Obama as bad or worse than Bush?

Why not shut it down for good? Will you say the same thing when another R comes along and expands it more and then another D comes along after that and expands it more. Where does it end?

It shoulda ended when Bush was pulling that bullshit. But since Fox news and Repubs LOUDLY supported it you really think that the next POTUS was going to give up power?

No, but you didnt care about the next POTUS. You just wanted to smash liberals by any means. Now, after all that support and liberal smashing what did it get you?

I've made it quite clear several times that I am/ have been against the creation of HS and the patriot act because I knew it would be expanded. I could go on with this latest healthcare travesty created by O and the dems and how it will be expanded once the Rs control the purse strings.

Last edited:
The bozos did not discover the Constitution or freedom or liberty until January 20, 2009. When Bush was doing it, they donned their little flag pins and gave you a lot of shit for even mentioning all the wrongs being done.

Signing statements, executive orders, secret orders, domestic spying, torturing prisoners, imprisoning US citizens without habaes corpus. It was all good until January 20, 2009.

Everything Obama is doing, he is able to do because of the gifts Bush left for him. USA Patriot Act, DHS, War on Terror, etc.

No, he's entirely full of shit. Bush never pored over dossiers deciding who to off. Bush never gathered intelligence on normal citizens just because he could.

Yes he did, and yes he did. Were you born on January 20, 2009 by an chance? Or perhaps in a coma between 2001 and 2009? That is the only explanation I can come up with to explain such stupid, ignorant statements.

But it is interesting that libs decry Bush as "the worst president ever" but when Obama does something they defend him by saying Bush did it. Doesnt that make Obama as bad or worse than Bush?

I see zero difference between the two.

Zero.

Here you are making an ass out of yourself again. I would think once in 24 hours would be enough.
For the record, Bush never went back and changed black letter law. Obama has. Deal with it.

And Bush never did it when it was cloudy on a wednesday in Jan. Splitting hairs with such precision but I'm still right

Yes he did, and yes he did. Were you born on January 20, 2009 by an chance? Or perhaps in a coma between 2001 and 2009? That is the only explanation I can come up with to explain such stupid, ignorant statements.

Zero.

Link? Oh yeah you dont back up statements.

Zero.

I've provided plenty of evidence. Nice try.

I've made it quite clear several times that I am/ have been against the creation of HS and the patriot act because I knew it would be expanded.

Great! I wish more would've said something about it but at the time if you disagreed with it you were "with the terrorist". See how that works?

Zero.

I've provided plenty of evidence. Nice try.

translation: I have no evidence but I know it's true.
Nice try.

Bush never gathered intelligence on normal citizens just because he could.

2006: Spying on Ordinary Americans

The White House has offered steadily weaker arguments to defend the decision to eavesdrop on Americans' telephone calls and e-mail without getting warrants.

According to the article, the eavesdropping swept up vast quantities of Americans' private communications without any reasonable belief that they could be related to terrorism.

NSA has massive database of Americans' phone calls

The National Security Agency has been secretly collecting the phone call records of tens of millions of Americans, using data provided by AT&T, Verizon and BellSouth, people with direct knowledge of the arrangement told USA TODAY.

This was in all the news at the time, dipshit.

Last edited:
Bush never pored over dossiers deciding who to off.

2002: THREATS AND RESPONSES: HUNT FOR AL QAEDA; BUSH HAS WIDENED AUTHORITY OF C.I.A. TO KILL TERRORISTS

The Bush administration has prepared a list of terrorist leaders the Central Intelligence Agency is authorized to kill, if capture is impractical and civilian casualties can be minimized, senior military and intelligence officials said.

You've been pwned.

So which are you, newborn or coma boy?

Last edited:

2002: THREATS AND RESPONSES: HUNT FOR AL QAEDA; BUSH HAS WIDENED AUTHORITY OF C.I.A. TO KILL TERRORISTS

The Bush administration has prepared a list of terrorist leaders the Central Intelligence Agency is authorized to kill, if capture is impractical and civilian casualties can be minimized, senior military and intelligence officials said.

You've been pwned.

If yopu think that proves your case you're even dumber than I thought. Which is somewhere around "pub-dupe" level.
Nothing there talks about Bush poring over dossiers deciding who to kill.
Looks like a big ole face-down fail.

You've been pwned.

If yopu think that proves your case you're even dumber than I thought. Which is somewhere around "pub-dupe" level.

:lol:

Newborn or coma boy. Which one?

Translation: Must deflect from failure...must deflect.....

You think your complete lack of understanding about "dossiers" means you won?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You suffered some brain damage during the coma.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

I notice you are silent about the whole spying on Americans who had no connection to terrorism, too.

You have been completely pwned.

You think your complete lack of understanding about "dossiers" means you won?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Remind me where Bush bragged he was good at killing.
Obama Told Aides He's 'Really Good At Killing People,' New Book 'Double Down' Claims

Oops, reality check in 3....2....1....

Forum List

Back