🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where does Rittenhouse go from here?

Hopefully, he has learned a valuable lesson and will stay home from violent protests and let the violent protesters pay the price as many have, especially while carrying a weapon. A better prepared prosecution might have sunk his ship.
Hopefully this trial reinforces the American notion that we are not ever required to cede the streets to rioters. That is the true valuable lesson.

There has been very little attention in the lib media to Kyle the person

But having emerged from the biggest episode in his life at just 18 years old hopefully he will go on to bigger and better things
Well, I figure he'll be heading back to court because he has several very large tech companies, a number of alleged press and broadcast media, and no few politicians to sue into bankruptcy.

We'll have to wait for a legitimate US AG to take office before they start doling out criminal indictments against those who have intentionally misled the American people.

I'm thinking he is going to be busy for the next 5 or 6 years.

Well, I figure he'll be heading back to court because he has several very large tech companies, a number of alleged press and broadcast media, and no few politicians to sue into bankruptcy.

We'll have to wait for a legitimate US AG to take office before they start doling out criminal indictments against those who have intentionally misled the American people.

I'm thinking he is going to be busy for the next 5 or 6 years.
I'm thinking that he will go home and thank his lucky stars.

Well, he should go home and bask in the gratitude that in his case, the criminal court system worked.

Then he should get busy making people pay for their defamation and criminal slandering.
So in your view, anybody found not guilty of a crime should sue those who were on the other side of the issue?

So in your view, anybody found not guilty of a crime should sue those who were on the other side of the issue?
No. This wasn't a matter of those on the other side of the issue. It was full out character assassination and twisting of facts to meet a slanderous narrative.

If they simply said, "We think he should be found guilty based upon x and y and z" then they'd be well within their rights.

But they did not and they outright lied about X and about Y and about Z. And they did all that BEFORE ever seeing any evidence.

It used to be that people could comment on what they thought the problem is, but they all used to wait and see what the evidence said.

Now, they don't even bother. It's just character assassination right out of the gate, regardless of the truth. <-- That needs to be punished criminally.

Well, he should go home and bask in the gratitude that in his case, the criminal court system worked.

Then he should get busy making people pay for their defamation and criminal slandering.
Or he could be sued in civil court by the dead men's families, as was OJ Simpson. Of course, he has no assets.

Without question, the media indirectly have blood on their hands. They hated and continue to hate Trump and America First more than they love America and your Constitution.

Without the election and Trump in office, you can be sure they would have covered the riots of 2019 very differently.

What riots did we have in 2019? I thought 2019 was pretty chill...

No. This wasn't a matter of those on the other side of the issue. It was full out character assassination and twisting of facts to meet a slanderous narrative.

If they simply said, "We think he should be found guilty based upon x and y and z" then they'd be well within their rights.

But they did not and they outright lied about X and about Y and about Z. And they did all that BEFORE ever seeing any evidence.

It used to be that people could comment on what they thought the problem is, but they all used to wait and see what the evidence said.

Now, they don't even bother. It's just character assassination right out of the gate, regardless of the truth. <-- That needs to be punished criminally.
The prosecutor was a jerk

But he had a very weak case

And I suspect his chances of higher elected office are nil

Hopefully, he has learned a valuable lesson and will stay home from violent protests and let the violent protesters pay the price as many have, especially while carrying a weapon. A better prepared prosecution might have sunk his ship.
He should go back to school, continue his education, become socially mature and not be influenced by the bad and the ugly.

They had no case.....the video showed they had no case

To college? Good luck with that....he's a HS drop out.
Please, cease your ignorance at once.

Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for shooting three men, two of whom died, during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last summer, revealed an Arizona connection on Wednesday during his testimony.

Rittenhouse, 18, said on the stand that he is a college student at Arizona State University studying nursing.

ASU confirmed that Rittenhouse enrolled as a non-degree-seeking online student for the session that started in mid-October of this year.

Forum List

Back