🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where does Rittenhouse go from here?

There has been very little attention in the lib media to Kyle the person

But having emerged from the biggest episode in his life at just 18 years old hopefully he will go on to bigger and better things
He will make the rounds on right wing podcasts, radio programs, talk shows etc . He might get sued and try to sue others. He might get lots of money donated and eventually hopefully make something of himself.

He might also run out and try to be a hero again with different results who can say?

He has a rough road ahead of him.
No he doesn’t. He sues the liberal media and ends up rich.

Remember Nicholas Sandman?
1637392453819.jpeg

No he doesn’t. He sues the liberal media and ends up rich.

Remember Nicholas Sandman?
View attachment 566373

The grin is that he is about to be rich LMAO

The suit would be thrown out because the family(ies) lack(s) grounds to sue based on the evidence. Would be easy for a judge to do just that.
Don't think so, and no suit was thrown out in the OJ Simpson case based on the evidence. Frankly, the "evidence" is questionable.

If Rittenhouse was a 17yr old black kid who wielded an AR15 at a white violent protest and killed 2 people, your ilk would have a completely different response and tump would have led the charge.
This is why black people don't like the bastard.
If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped.

There has been very little attention in the lib media to Kyle the person

But having emerged from the biggest episode in his life at just 18 years old hopefully he will go on to bigger and better things

I think Kyle is doomed. Hannity is making a film about him. Kyle will kill again.. He's justified now.

Hopefully this trial reinforces the American notion that we are not ever required to cede the streets to rioters. That is the true valuable lesson.
True, we (as in law enforcement) are not, and this reinforces the notion that people should stay away from violent protests.

Kyle will kill again.. He's justified now.
As committed leftists I understand that rittenhouse must be hated with every fiber of their being

But kyle appears to be a very intelligent and responsible person

If democrats were better managers of the large cities they control conservatives like kyle would have never left their homes

How about ending the violent leftwing protests?
They are not left wing protests. The BLM protest against everybody, political affiliation notwithstanding. They are simply protests and yes, they should end. They resolve nothing, and that 17yr old kid will stay home in the future.

As committed leftists I understand that rittenhouse must be hated with every fiber of their being

But kyle appears to be a very intelligent and responsible person

If democrats were better managers of the large cities they control conservatives like kyle would have never left their homes
Rittenhouse is hardly responsible and doesn't really know what he is at this age. He is influenced by asinine adults.

Praytell, do tell us how E-Z it is under duress in street combat, O' wise one.
Not if you are a 17yr old, naive kid who wanted to use his AR15 and was not under duress. He was going out thar to do bidness.

They are not left wing protests. The BLM protest against everybody, political affiliation notwithstanding. They are simply protests and yes, they should end. They resolve nothing, and that 17yr old kid will stay home in the future.
I think the violence surrounding Black LIES Matter and ANTIFA protests are definitely from within the leftwing sphere

If Rittenhouse was a 17yr old black kid who wielded an AR15 at a white violent protest and killed 2 people, your ilk would have a completely different response and tump would have led the charge.
This is why black people don't like the bastard.
I would not. That is the difference between us. If a black kid was attacked by three black kids and he killed two of them with a weapon, given the exact same circumstance, I would consider him justified in the shooting.

Forum List

Back