🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where does Rittenhouse go from here?

No it really isn't there are no legal precedents set whatsoever
There is a precedent now for interpreting the gun law for minors with short-barrel rifles.

and there may yet still be some precedent set on how to deal with intentional prosecutorial misconduct.

Yes, the verdict may have been the same, but the response of your ilk would have been much different if Rittenhouse was black and killed two white people. You and your ilk would have been outraged, resulting in rioting and guns. That is the racist nature.
There are no race based white riots.

Not if you are a 17yr old, naive kid who wanted to use his AR15 and was not under duress. He was going out thar to do bidness.
He was going out there to be a student cop fool---he had aspirations of being a cop/medic. He did nothing wrong and in fact, showed remarkable morals. Unlike other teens, looking to cause trouble such as the idiots protesting burning and looting that night, Kyle chose the side of protecting others. Its no accident that all 4 adult leftist men that attacked him were all convicted criminals-------

There has been very little attention in the lib media to Kyle the person

But having emerged from the biggest episode in his life at just 18 years old hopefully he will go on to bigger and better things

I think he needs to stay in people's faces.

The libs aren't going to let him just live his life, so he might as well make the best of it.

In an ideal world, he would just sue and settle with Biden and the media, collect a check and live a private life.

But since the media can't see that, he might as well enjoy his celebrity.

I think he needs to stay in people's faces.

The libs aren't going to let him just live his life, so he might as well make the best of it.

In an ideal world, he would just sue and settle with Biden and the media, collect a check and live a private life.

But since the media can't see that, he might as well enjoy his celebrity.
I think the best thing Kyle can do is to become a successful person

Go to college and be a good student and graduate with honors

To me thats beating to libs where it really hurts

He was going out there to be a student cop fool---he had aspirations of being a cop/medic. He did nothing wrong and in fact, showed remarkable morals. Unlike other teens, looking to cause trouble such as the idiots protesting burning and looting that night, Kyle chose the side of protecting others. Its no accident that all 4 adult leftist men that attacked him were all convicted criminals-------
He was a wannabe cop, shooting those who would burn and loot, and he needed much training for that job.

No------shooting attacking pedophiles is never wrong. BTW, you are projecting your own racism as is a large portion of the black community. If a Black kid Rittenhouse shot 3 adult white felons attacking him, you assholes would be out marching to defend him instead of trying to terrorize jurists into convicting this kid that was clearly attacked and clearly defending himself.

Stop making up nonsense about If he were a black kid, you non felons would be going after him--you are simply projecting your own racism. You want to destroy Rittenhouse because he is white----he'd be your hero if he were black.
I am not protecting my "own racism", and your deflection makes no sense. He was the attacker and not the attacked, when he showed up with an illegal weapon intent on doing police work himself.
"Destroy Rittenhouse because he is white"? Who are you kidding? What he did was to show up instead of remaining at home, and he is guilty for doing just that with an illegal weapon.

I am not protecting my "own racism", and your deflection makes no sense. He was the attacker and not the attacked, when he showed up with an illegal weapon intent on doing police work himself.
"Destroy Rittenhouse because he is white"? Who are you kidding? What he did was to show up instead of remaining at home, and he is guilty for doing just that with an illegal weapon.
None of this is true.

Kyle has to decide on his path.

1. He can just detach himself from public attention and try to live a normal life.

2. He can sue the hell out of those hate mongering shitheads that defamed him and become rich.

3. He can become a spokesman and advocate for Constitutional rights.

4. He can use his notoriety to sell stuff and be a celebrity.

Personally I would like to see 2 and/or 3 but it would be best for him to do 1.
I agree that the 1st choice on your list is the best way to heal emotionally, PTSD, and recurring nightmares. I’m glad to know the family made preparations to relocate immediately.

With respect to #2- suing, I support this 100%. The motivation to sue is for justice to prevail. Monetary payout is secondary and well deserved in this case. To hold all talking heads accountable, even more so because these responsible parties have mammoth-sized mouthpieces hanging from their chins. They abused their position as spokespersons and influenced their audiences. Defamation of character, including slandering innocent people, happens way too frequently and presented nightly most likely by at least one media mouthpiece. Because Rittenhouse received so much slanderous publicity, it’s time (again) to pay the piper. It needs to be a substantial amount to prevent media from doing it again.

I hope he doesn’t do #4 and don’t predict it, although my magic 8 ball is a bit cloudy today;)

Lawsuits for defamation of character are difficult at best. (And many of these are in the best case scenario)

It's going to be a long drawn out process... because there's a lot of lawyers to get through to get at the money. They will stall and defend and try and drag Kyle's name through the mud even more. (Although indirectly this time)

All part of getting at these "towers of journalism" and their "unnamed sources" .

Lawsuits for defamation of character are difficult at best. (And many of these are in the best case scenario)

It's going to be a long drawn out process... because there's a lot of lawyers to get through to get at the money. They will stall and defend and try and drag Kyle's name through the mud even more. (Although indirectly this time)

All part of getting at these "towers of journalism" and their "unnamed sources" .
Nick Sandmann had little trouble.

Forum List

Back