🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where does Rittenhouse go from here?

How do you figure? He would be counting the money that he will be taking from "Brandon", CNN, MSNBC and all of the other media outlets and personalities that called him a white supremacist.

You might not have noticed, but suing the POTUS does not work too well, the last guy proved that.

As committed leftists I understand that rittenhouse must be hated with every fiber of their being

But kyle appears to be a very intelligent and responsible person

If democrats were better managers of the large cities they control conservatives like kyle would have never left their homes

LOLOL. He has the intelligence of a turnip.. He dropped out of HS... and didn't have enough sense to stay home and let the police do their job.

Kenosha is not a Democratic city.

Kenosha County, WI is Leaning conservative. In Kenosha County, WI 47.5% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 50.7% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 1.8% voted Independent. In the last Presidential election, Kenosha county remained Republican, 50.7% to 47.5%.
Kenosha, Wisconsin Politics & Voting

Yes it is

You may be thinking of Kenosha County which leans slightly republican

But Kenosha city where the looting took place is democrat all the way

The fact remains that law enforcement with the help of 300 national guard should enforce the curfew and arrest or shoot the vandals, looters and arsonists who were burning black businesses. Tiny boppers with guns are in the way and make their job more difficult.

The fact remains that law enforcement with the help of 300 national guard should enforce the curfew and arrest or shoot the vandals, looters and arsonists who were burning black businesses. Tiny boppers with guns are in the way and make their job more difficult.
The fact remains that law enforcement with the help of 300 national guard should enforce the curfew

Yes, they should.

Where were they?

Mark these words: Congressman Rittenhouse.
I doubt that. He wants to be a nurse. While some folks in the medical community have gone on to seek public office, I doubt he will want to do so — especially after everything he was subjected to since that tragic night.

I doubt that. He wants to be a nurse. While some folks in the medical community have gone on to seek public office, I doubt he will want to do so — especially after everything he was subjected to since that tragic night.
Remember where you heard it first.

The demos running Kenosha city made no effort to stop the libs who were looting and burning

If they had followed your very sensible idea no one would have died that night

The demos running Kenosha city made no effort to stop the libs who were looting and burning

If they had followed your very sensible idea no one would have died that night

They deployed 300 national guard and the police dept. Check your facts.

Forum List

Back