🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where does Rittenhouse go from here?

Sure they do. If Rittenhouse was a 17yr old black kid who did what White Rittenhouse did, you maga morons would be singing a different tune, yes?
No. Given the exact same situation, it doesn't matter what color the shooter is. Self-defense is self-defense. But I'm not a progressive so My life philosophy doesn't change because the news told Me to change it.

If Rittenhouse was a 17yr old black kid who wielded an AR15 at a white violent protest and killed 2 people, your ilk would have a completely different response and tump would have led the charge.
This is why black people don't like the bastard.
You say that after night after night of black murders. Take it to Chicago, maybe someone will believe you.

I would not. That is the difference between us. If a black kid was attacked by three black kids and he killed two of them with a weapon, given the exact same circumstance, I would consider him justified in the shooting.
And if the black kid killed a white kid under these same circumstances?

True, we (as in law enforcement) are not, and this reinforces the notion that people should stay away from violent protests.
When the violent protestors have caused the professional law enforcement to be unable to even cover all the needed areas or respond, that wouldn’t be possible. To adhere to such “advice” would be tantamount to ceding the streets to the vermin. Not a good way to proceed.

When the violent protestors have caused the professional law enforcement to be unable to even cover all the needed areas or respond, that wouldn’t be possible. To adhere to such “advice” would be tantamount to ceding the streets to the vermin. Not a good way to proceed.
Not a good way to proceed when ordinary people are involved with weapons.

He'll fade into obscurity
Probably not...
At this point he has several interviews lined up for some major media outlets...

Then there's the demand for him to punish the MSM and especially the President for their slander.

And when Kyle finds out that he can't have a normal life anymore...he is going to engage in the lawsuits to find compensation....which will give him even more media coverage.

He sues everyone possible up to the President and then lives on the beach and never works a day in his life, like most liberals. But see he EARNED it

Forum List

Back