🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where does Rittenhouse go from here?

Left wing media strikes again.

You've been bamboozled by fake news.

And...like the MSM... Everyone that reads your ignorant post will believe that fake news.

And the cycle of fake news continues...
There are more than a few posters who use this board for that exact purpose, to spread deceitful propaganda. This one in question is a low rung parrot who reads bottom of the barrel type sources. Each poster intentionally spewing factless garbage will lose the war eventually.

It is not really all that hard to shoot people
Strength is hardly limited to shooting a gun. Strong resolve, solid character, standup citizen, doing the right thing when bad things are happening, don’t wait for someone else to try to help when they are not coming…. good intent over the bad….these traits and so much more

There has been very little attention in the lib media to Kyle the person

But having emerged from the biggest episode in his life at just 18 years old hopefully he will go on to bigger and better things
He should sue for malicious prosecution---and he should get with a business partner that allow to capitalize for his new fame and improve his BRANDING. He could very well go into politics-----sell merchandise----sell interviews and so much more.

Strength is hardly limited to shooting a gun. Strong resolve, solid character, standup citizen, doing the right thing when bad things are happening, don’t wait for someone else to try to help when they are not coming…. good intent over the bad….these traits and so much more

I do not see any of those traits in him.

I do not see any of those traits in him.
I don’t know him, do you? My response was regarding measuring strength includes mental and emotional not limited to physical confrontation. Looking at his choices of volunteerism and work history he is a young guy trying to do the right thing. Many people can appear to be one way or another, but when you review what they’ve really been doing with their time, it’s pretty telling.

You may want to see if Nick Sandmann agrees....Kyle will be rich....
Some seem to have forgotten CDZ Rules.

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics."
My bad earlier....I always miss the blue CDZ box in front of the thread title...maybe it should be red...

According to his defense team...

Kyle is going into hiding for a while.
Currently plan is to leave the area. He has to live guarded at all times because of the threats on his life.

He wants to become a nurse but he can't even go to school without being harassed.

I'm thinking that after a while of some of this stuff he is going to come back out fighting...just like he did on the street. One too many reporters coming after him is going to start it all off...then there's the political figures who have been attacking him and his family as well. His family is nothing if not supportive of him fighting back as well.

It's coming...

But in the meantime I wish him some good rest and sleep... because the new fight is just getting started.

According to his defense team...

Kyle is going into hiding for a while.
Currently plan is to leave the area. He has to live guarded at all times because of the threats on his life.

He wants to become a nurse but he can't even go to school without being harassed.

I'm thinking that after a while of some of this stuff he is going to come back out fighting...just like he did on the street. One too many reporters coming after him is going to start it all off...then there's the political figures who have been attacking him and his family as well. His family is nothing if not supportive of him fighting back as well.

It's coming...

But in the meantime I wish him some good rest and sleep... because the new fight is just getting started.
He testified he was going to college. The entire family is leaving the area. Not specifically going into hiding. He will certainly sue the media, several politicians. I hope he sues Fuck Joe. Once lawsuits are filed and served these media agencies can't say anything. Zip locked lips.

The anti white hatred is being whipped to fever pitch. Whites are the majority, there will be a new white boogeyman within a week.

He testified he was going to college. The entire family is leaving the area. Not specifically going into hiding. He will certainly sue the media, several politicians. I hope he sues Fuck Joe. Once lawsuits are filed and served these media agencies can't say anything. Zip locked lips.

The anti white hatred is being whipped to fever pitch. Whites are the majority, there will be a new white boogeyman within a week.
Well truthfully he can't afford to run far.
Those who fundraised for him are all fighting over the scraps leftover from the legal bill and the bond. Claiming fees for fundraising. They are essentially broke.

And he has to keep armed security for a while...too many people want to hurt him for winning.

Like I said...they are going to make him feel trapped and in a corner again.

Well truthfully he can't afford to run far.
Those who fundraised for him are all fighting over the scraps leftover from the legal bill and the bond. Claiming fees for fundraising. They are essentially broke.

And he has to keep armed security for a while...too many people want to hurt him for winning.

Like I said...they are going to make him feel trapped and in a corner again.
He will be a multimillionaire after he starts suing media and politicians. Kyle is not a fighter. He defended himself. He's in therapy for that. A fighter would not even be bothered.

Forum List

Back