Where does the constitution give Congress power to set up national health care?

[
Odds are the spanish flu was caused by the world leaders just like WW1 was. You need to grow a brain and recognize that all govts are evil and none of them care about helping you.

That was the last epidemic before automobile emissions dominated the air. Using logic rather than assuming that "clean" air is what is best for us, isn't it possible that pollution is antiseptic? Look at the flu in Mexico around 2009. As soon it got out of the country and into the polluted cities, it died out. The Asian flu about 20 years ago also died out when it got to the cities. No one allows us to think this. They distort our mental faculties by calling natural air "clean air." It is the most toxic of all; it is full of harmful microbes, which "pollutants" kill. Pollution is a lot more dangerous to microscopic killers than it is to us.

That's an interesting idea. Pollution kills microbes. I don't believe it but i'll file it away in my enormous brain.

I shouldn't have to say that it is only a possible conclusion because the Trustfundie Treehuggers don't say that "all pollution is harmful" is only a possible conclusion. Natural "clean" air is the most toxic of all. Nature is the enemy of man and must be conquered, not submitted to as if we were plants.
Conservation is hoarding, which is more proof that this is a predatory-wealth movement.
Endangered species are unfit species living on borrowed time.
Wildlife Preserves are jungles.
Banning ivory impoverishes Africans.
Antarctica is a gold mine; its development would drive down prices and corporate profits on all natural resources.

An even more important hypocrisy, because it is a matter of life and death, is that they are Chickenhawks who got their Daddies to get them out of fighting in Vietnam, which should be a capital offense. The degenerate generations of Heirheads are the same way, so this unworkable volunteer army doesn't get them off the hook that should be through their necks. Ever since they wanted us to be proud to die taking a rich kid's place, they've demanded that real Americans make every other sacrifice for them.

Yawn. Another hateful, envious little Dumbocrat parasite showing rage over the fact that someone worked harder and became more successful than they are... :eusa_boohoo:

The guillotine-fodder Heirheads really had to work at it to win Sperm Bingo.

Awww...is 'lil [MENTION=34672]PrometheusBound[/MENTION] crying again because he wasn't born into millions? :eusa_boohoo:

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Larry Ellison, and Mark Zuckerberg were not born millionaires asshat - yet they became billionaires (and not one of them graduated from college either asshole). How do you explain that? Because while you sit feeling sorry for yourself, they were out working their ass off and building empires.

Another irrational libtard "argument" (and I do use that term loosely) humiliated

:dance:

Is success only measured by making money? Some Americans still see success as the English did when we broke with them in 1776, yes M'lord tipping hat and so forth.
Many Americans are not concerned about becoming millionaires, they just want to go to work, pay their taxes, raise a family and watch Monday night football. If these Americans are able to pursue happiness in their own way I consider them as successful as Donald Trump.

Is success only measured by making money? Some Americans still see success as the English did when we broke with them in 1776, yes M'lord tipping hat and so forth.
Many Americans are not concerned about becoming millionaires, they just want to go to work, pay their taxes, raise a family and watch Monday night football. If these Americans are able to pursue happiness in their own way I consider them as successful as Donald Trump.

Trump's got nothing on me. My wife is much hotter.

Donald trump? The bankruptcy king? He's never done anything useful in his life. He's a success the same way a bank robber is.

[

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Larry Ellison, and Mark Zuckerberg were not born millionaires asshat - yet they became billionaires (and not one of them graduated from college either asshole). How do you explain that? Because while you sit feeling sorry for yourself, they were out working their ass off and building empires.

Those 5 probuly deserve their billions since they founded companies that actually produced something useful. Maybe not Suckburger but the first 4 yes. But most of the super-rich are non-productive parasites. Bankers, lawyers, entertainers, athletes, polticians etc.

Trump's got nothing on me. My wife is much hotter.

Lord, I hope so!:eek:

ok on the football, but pay taxes?
Name anyone who wants to pay taxes thats a good one! lol
I think people want to be left alone to live their lives as THEY see fit.
Not have to get permission from a 3rd party interloper to get a needed drug for their use.

Last edited:
[
Actually, lost in discussion about health care is how it's none of the federal governments business under any circumstance.

That's what this thread is all about. Health care is not a listed power of congress and thus they don't have it.

the government grants to themselves general power to do anything they want to get the job done while we the people only get enumerated privileges in the form of statutes, their corporate bylaws and ordinances.

how twisted and backwards is that?

[

Those 5 probuly deserve their billions since they founded companies that actually produced something useful. Maybe not Suckburger but the first 4 yes. But most of the super-rich are non-productive parasites. Bankers, lawyers, entertainers, athletes, polticians etc.

Oh..well, since you say so then. So glad your ignorant ass, who sits at home mooching off of others like a fuck'n parasite, has decided that these 5 "probably deserve their billions". :bang3:

Forum List

Back