Where does the left stream media dig these people up?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
So I just saw a segment on a beer brewer who says he's barely making it and sinking because of government regulation and taxes. Who are you going to vote for, they asked. Hillary!?!?!

WTF?

OK, I'm tired of Republicans not delivering on their promises, but he's going to vote for Hillary? Has he lost his fucking mind?

Where does the media dig these people up?

So I just saw a segment on a beer brewer who says he's barely making it and sinking because of government regulation and taxes. Who are you going to vote for, they asked. Hillary!?!?!

WTF?

OK, I'm tired of Republicans not delivering on their promises, but he's going to vote for Hillary? Has he lost his fucking mind?

Where does the media dig these people up?

It's amazing. I see a lot of posts on Facebook from people upset over too many taxes, wanting welfare people to submit to drug tests, too many Muslim immigrants, and angry all the money we're spending on refugees and foreign aid, then we hear there isn't enough money to give cost of living raises to those on Social Security. Then, the same people turn around and support a Dem. Then I realize that Dems tend to sound more conservative around election time. Family values, lower taxes for the "little" people, more jobs and so on. I suppose some are actually listening to the Dems rather than watching them or checking their records.

Small breweries out with the Affordable Care Act. Someone posted that article a few day ago that gives all the info on it and where it is located in that bill Pelosi said 'pass it for we can see what's in it'. What is it that McCain's wife owns a lot of interest in? Wasn't that a brewery?

Liberal still defend them no matter how much they are hurt by liberal policies. They are programed. Minorities have trusted Dems for decades and their situation has only gotten worse. Poor people have trusted Dems for decades and their situation has only gotten worse. Liberals trusted Dems with healthcare and things have only gotten worse. Liberals trusted Obama and the economy, unemployment, poverty, foreign relations, race relations, and class relations have only gotten worse. Their ideas fail every time and they blame everyone but themselves because they need the sheeple to keep trusting them as they continue with their plan to take down this country.

There is a reason why they weren't transparent with Obamacare or anything else. Their ideas don't hold up to scrutiny and they want to be able to blame the right when their plans fail miserably. They blamed Repubs for Obamacare being such a failure. The libs said Repubs should have helped with it. I took that as an admission that Repubs would have done a better job of coming up with something that would work. The Repubs have submitted quite a few plans, which the Dems completely ignored and continued to claim they never offered anything.

Despite race relations being at an all-time low, too many still think Obama is great. There is more anger out there now and more demands for reparations. Maybe some just appreciate Obama giving them the idea to squeeze more money out of people.

More people are living in poverty and there are less jobs to help them climb out. That means more government dependents funded by a shrinking working class.

The left failed on purpose. They do have a master plan, which is laid out in detail in the Cloward-Piven strategy.

Forum List

Back