Where does wealth hatred come from?

He got cornered and he's lashing out in frustration.

You started the insulting right in this comment way back.... You mocked me saying I'm all talk...

"If you want Conservative values, you purge Liberal views with an Iron fist"

Pay attention to what you type son. Again, YOU won't have anything to do with purging anything with an "iron fist" because people like you are all talk.

I mocked you because you type anonymously behind your keyboard about "purging with an iron fist" but not actually DOING anything to help in the "purge". You, like most internet revolutionaries are all hat and no cattle.

See, you're an obnoxious big mouth... who starts shit, and then cries.... You say prejudices are so wrong, but are prejudiced against Polish people, anyways.

So, what's your deal?

Yeah, a savage punk, that's right.

LOL, don't start crying, you'll rust and I don't have the oil can.

I'm not prejudiced against Polish people at all. I used it as a tool to get to you and it worked. You really aren't prepared for any of this. Did you think everyone would simply recognize your superior intellect and sit here in awe of you?

I'm so sorry you have to get back at prejudiced people, by being prejudiced while claiming to be anti-prejudices.

(If that makes any sense)

Just makes me hate Antifa savage hypocrites all the more.

So...YOUR prejudices are ok.....but calling you out for them isn't ok....that about right? Don't worry about making any sense, you never do.

You started the insulting right in this comment way back.... You mocked me saying I'm all talk...

Pay attention to what you type son. Again, YOU won't have anything to do with purging anything with an "iron fist" because people like you are all talk.

I mocked you because you type anonymously behind your keyboard about "purging with an iron fist" but not actually DOING anything to help in the "purge". You, like most internet revolutionaries are all hat and no cattle.

See, you're an obnoxious big mouth... who starts shit, and then cries.... You say prejudices are so wrong, but are prejudiced against Polish people, anyways.

So, what's your deal?

I'm not prejudiced against Polish people at all. I used it as a tool to get to you and it worked. You really aren't prepared for any of this. Did you think everyone would simply recognize your superior intellect and sit here in awe of you?

I'm so sorry you have to get back at prejudiced people, by being prejudiced while claiming to be anti-prejudices.

So...YOUR prejudices are ok.....but calling you out for them isn't ok....that about right? Don't worry about making any sense, you never do.

I am prejudiced, I never claimed otherwise.

You AREN'T a dumb, bigoted, racist? Do you even know you?

You can't be serious.... You are mega-brainwashed, you are a product of the elite.

The elite says prejudices is wrong, but not against Poles.... So you're offended by prejudices, but go against Polish people with prejudices, anyways.

The elite says racists are so dumb, so that's what you think.... Why? Because you can't think.

Most of our best, and brightest have been racist, and I think I proved that on this thread below.

Racists are dumb, unfeeling, and lack creativity?

I'm not offended by prejudices kid, that's why I mocked you. You are a prejudiced little bigoted parrot who gets off running around telling everyone ELSE that they are prejudiced and bigoted when they dare disagree with you.

Then what's with the Anti-Racist Chimp outs?

You're a brainwashed minion of the rich elite Globalist scums.

Kid you don't even know who the "Globalist Elite" are. Me? I took the Red Pill long ago and can trace these "Global Elites" back to the mid 1800's. You're just parroting what someone "told". Does your mom know you're still up?

Yeah, and these globalist elites are basically all Anti-Racist, and Anti-Fascist.

Maybe that's what we should be doing, then?

They are as racist as anyone can be. Where do you think eugenics came from? I hate to break this to you but Fascism, Communism, and most of the other ism's all came from them. They were tools of the "Elite" you keep raving about to get what they wanted, wars to profit from. The next one will heavily involve Islam and more than likely be Global. The same Banks will again finance both sides.

So, what's your deal?

Then don't be a whiny assed crybaby when you get mocked and called out for it.
Unbelievable.

You can't be serious.... You are mega-brainwashed, you are a product of the elite.

The elite says prejudices is wrong, but not against Poles.... So you're offended by prejudices, but go against Polish people with prejudices, anyways.

The elite says racists are so dumb, so that's what you think.... Why? Because you can't think.

Most of our best, and brightest have been racist, and I think I proved that on this thread below.

Racists are dumb, unfeeling, and lack creativity?

I'm not offended by prejudices kid, that's why I mocked you. You are a prejudiced little bigoted parrot who gets off running around telling everyone ELSE that they are prejudiced and bigoted when they dare disagree with you.

Then what's with the Anti-Racist Chimp outs?

You're a brainwashed minion of the rich elite Globalist scums.

Kid you don't even know who the "Globalist Elite" are. Me? I took the Red Pill long ago and can trace these "Global Elites" back to the mid 1800's. You're just parroting what someone "told". Does your mom know you're still up?

Yeah, and these globalist elites are basically all Anti-Racist, and Anti-Fascist.

Maybe that's what we should be doing, then?

They are as racist as anyone can be. Where do you think eugenics came from? I hate to break this to you but Fascism, Communism, and most of the other ism's all came from them. They were tools of the "Elite" you keep raving about to get what they wanted, wars to profit from. The next one will heavily involve Islam and more than likely be Global. The same Banks will again finance both sides.

The elite has crushed Fascism, and kicked, and screamed about it ever since.

It's obviously what bothers them most.

The Nazis were probably a semi-dummy government, made to create a reaction to Fascism, so they could stop Fascism from becoming a problem for the elite.

Why do you think the elites invaded Mussolini before Hitler?

Yeah.... Mussolini secured his nation, thrived, achieved autarky.....

But.... Mussolini who killed 3 X less than Abraham Lincoln is the devil, but not Abraham Lincoln who killed so many Americans hes a hero.

If the elites are Fascists, they've obviously failed as elites.

They've brainwashed you saps so good.

There will always be bitter envy. It's human nature. Humanity is made up of winners and losers. And that will never change. Some losers are justified in their bitterness, while others aren't. So my advice would be to try avoiding being a loser at all costs. At least try. Otherwise, just accept being a loser and stop whining. In most cases, it is all on you. For the most part, you do control your own destiny.
So all those Democrat billionaires and millionaires are just jealous also, right? LOL!

Most are shallow Politicians preying on bitter losers like you. The allure of that Freebie has folks like you hook, line, and sinker. They just get y'all worked up and reel you in come Election time. You're just poor exploited dupes. It is what it is.
There are just as many Rich Democrats as rich Republicans. The greedy Rich are Republicans who brainwash fools like you and have been wrecking the middle class and the country for 35 years now.

Stop hatin, and start trying harder to be a winner. Bitter whiners usually stay losers their whole lives. Think about that a bit.
Meanwhile your mega-rich greedy idiot GOP brainwashers are robbing you blind along with your family and friends, super dupe, for 35 years now. And it's about to get worse.....

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.
Filed under Economicsno comments

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = The Fed - Financial Accounts of the United States - Z.1 - Current Release
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-charts-about-wealth-and-inequality-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slidesho

Basically, you have only yourself to blame for being a bitter loser. No mysterious Boogeyman made you a loser. You decided that for yourself. It is what it is.

Hating a person who have different views, is like drinking poison & waiting for the other person to die.

So all those Democrat billionaires and millionaires are just jealous also, right? LOL!

Most are shallow Politicians preying on bitter losers like you. The allure of that Freebie has folks like you hook, line, and sinker. They just get y'all worked up and reel you in come Election time. You're just poor exploited dupes. It is what it is.
There are just as many Rich Democrats as rich Republicans. The greedy Rich are Republicans who brainwash fools like you and have been wrecking the middle class and the country for 35 years now.

Stop hatin, and start trying harder to be a winner. Bitter whiners usually stay losers their whole lives. Think about that a bit.
Meanwhile your mega-rich greedy idiot GOP brainwashers are robbing you blind along with your family and friends, super dupe, for 35 years now. And it's about to get worse.....

Filed under Economicsno comments

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = The Fed - Financial Accounts of the United States - Z.1 - Current Release
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-charts-about-wealth-and-inequality-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slidesho

Basically, you have only yourself to blame for being a bitter loser. No mysterious Boogeyman made you a loser. You decided that for yourself. It is what it is.
Yep, the ruin of the middle class and the country the last 35 years is due to the fact that people got lazy and bitter LOL!

So, what's your deal?

Then don't be a whiny assed crybaby when you get mocked and called out for it.
Unbelievable.

Let me ask you something.

Why do all of our institutions run by elites tell us Fascism is what's wrong with the World?
Even though today not one single real Fascist country exists?

Does that make sense, that people are trained by their elite to hate governments which don't even exist anymore?

Why do they treat Mussolini in the same light as Hitler? When Mussolini killed 30,000 civilians in Ethiopia, and 270,000 total including troops.

You are aware the U.S.A has killed many millions since WW2, right?

So, why does everyone see Mussolini as such scum?

But, all of a sudden Communists are hardly a problem, really?

Democratic party leaders, they have to blame someone for failing the poor over the past 50 years.

Agreed, but is that the only reason? I didn't have time to go through all the posts yet, but so far, JoeB is the only one to admitting his hatred comes from personal experiences where "he felt" they Fd him over.

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

But in my opinion, it must have deeper roots than politics.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.

Ray, what is the point of this post? Your claiming Liberals hate wealth as a stereotype by using an old tired republic cannard about class envy?

People may hate don trump simply because he is a racist. You hate Liberals because they make you feel less compassionate and greedy.

Your problems shithole, not anyone else's.

I thought of it through discussions with the left on issues that involve the wealthy such as minimum wage, corporate taxes, individual wealth, multinational corporations, campaign contributions and so on.

It seems that anytime the wealthy are discussed, such vitriol spews from the left side of the discussion.

It made me wonder why is all. Like I wrote in the OP, hatred comes from somewhere, usually fear or threat.

As for myself, I've never feared or felt the wealthy threaten me. If anything, they make my life much better. It's government that threatens me.

Discussions with Liberals usually don't devolve into hate fulled piles of crap that you're seemingly referring too. Are you referring to strawman Liberals or actual ones? And if you really want to be honest, you have to realize hate filled rhetoric is the trade of people who see that world as black and white.

Liberals are gray and have compassion for their fellow man. Conservatives are toggle switches of black and white.

No, liberals are saps that believe they are acting on compassion of their fellow man. They are told this by their leadership and just believe them.

Do you really think Commie Care was about making sure everybody had access to insurance and an act of compassion? Think again.

Do you really think that DumBama doubling the food stamp role was an accident or act of compassion? Think again.

Do you really think that disarming the public would benefit Americans, or that it would be a compassionate thing to do? Think again.

Do you really believe that taxing the wealthy doesn't have negative affects on the little guy; that taxing the wealthy is a compassionate thing to do? Think again.

Do you really believe Democrats are fighting to the death to keep their Sanctuary cities because it's an act of compassion? Think again.

Whenever Democrats do someting, there is always an ulterior motive that benefits them. Or, they dress it up to look compassionate, but it's actually selfishness that propels them.

And the vast majority of Dems do not hate the rich.

Sure could have fooled me, especially here on USMB.

same can be said for Repubs/Christians on this board dealing with homosexuals.

Some........yes, I would agree with that. But not most. I mean if you don't believe in open gayness in our military, that doesn't mean you hate gays. It may be because you feel that it disrupts our military abilities. Or if you take a strong stance against weirdos in dresses in our daughters dressing rooms at school. It doesn't mean you hate those people, you just want your daughter to have her privacy when she uses the restroom or showers.

I don't hate the wealthy

Many seem to be decent people

I just believe they should pay higher tax rates
. Why ?? And that helps you how ??

I saw what this country accomplished when the wealthy paid higher tax rates

We built the Interstate Highway System
We sent men to the moon

Today our highway system is crumbling. We can't afford basic maintenance. We have no money for education, healthcare

But at least our wealthy are paying record low tax rates
. But don't lower tax rates and breaks spur economic activity ? We saw what the opposite accomplished, and it was a disaster. Time to go in another direction, and so far it's working.. Go Trump.

What we have here is a destruction of power amongst the Demon-crats ranks, because of the system getting better under a Republican power. So the lies and bitterness from the Demon-crats will continue.
Handing the wealthy money is a puss poor way to stimulate economy. Especially when you borrow a trillion & a half to do it.

Why are you leftists so obsessed about lying; especially when everybody you speak to knows you're lying?

Once again: letting people keep more of THEIR MONEY that THEY EARN is not giving them anything. You are the poster boy for this topic.

Why is it we went from a Nation which supported the Middle-Class, to a Nation which supports the top, and the bottom, and does almost nothing for the Middle-Class but outsource , and automate their jobs?

This is a healthy society?

Wake the f*ck up.

So what do you suppose we do about it? Make a law you can't outsource? Perhaps a law against automation?

What if we did that when somebody created the backhoe that put ditch diggers out of work, or Ford motor company because it would put horseshoe people out of work, or the refrigerator companies because it would put the ice man out of work, ir even this internet because it would put brick and motor stores out of work?

Walter E. Williams - Foreign Trade Angst

Weak, immature people pay the "blame" game. They are jealous, covetous and petty. The truth that VERY few people would EVER actually do what it takes to create new wealth, they just want it handed to them

"Liberals believe that if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell

Your post reminds me of lengthy discussions I've had with the left when they get carried away about the wealthy. In most all cases, they are people who never invested a dime of their hard earned money outside of home ownership or a company sponsored IRA.

Instead of making sacrifices and investments, they fall back on the failed theory that the reason others have too little is because the rich have too much; like we live in a bubble or something.

Weak, immature people pay the "blame" game. They are jealous, covetous and petty. The truth that VERY few people would EVER actually do what it takes to create new wealth, they just want it handed to them

"Liberals believe that if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell

Your post reminds me of lengthy discussions I've had with the left when they get carried away about the wealthy. In most all cases, they are people who never invested a dime of their hard earned money outside of home ownership or a company sponsored IRA.

Instead of making sacrifices and investments, they fall back on the failed theory that the reason others have too little is because the rich have too much; like we live in a bubble or something.

Agreed. Hell most of the "rich" have failed marriages and messed up kids because of what being "successful" required.

Democratic party leaders, they have to blame someone for failing the poor over the past 50 years.

Agreed, but is that the only reason? I didn't have time to go through all the posts yet, but so far, JoeB is the only one to admitting his hatred comes from personal experiences where "he felt" they Fd him over.

Democratic party leaders and the liberal media have convinced millions that the 'rich' have stolen something that is rightfully theirs, that the poor and middle class are ENTITLED to the 'rich' wealth. The 'rich' use loopholes and are greedy and take more than their 'fair share' the propaganda is off the charts.

Democratic party leaders and the liberal media have convinced millions that the 'rich' have stolen something that is rightfully theirs, that the poor and middle class are ENTITLED to the 'rich' wealth. The 'rich' use loopholes and are greedy and take more than their 'fair share' the propaganda is off the charts.

The World "Left" hates THIS Nation because they claim that the US has disproportionately used the resources of other Countries. Hell, Obama believed that. There is a reason he titled his book "Dreams FROM My Father".

Circe, post: 19044942, member: 42360
I wish you did oppose Trump hate, but it's clear that you hate Trump, so you don't.

We got an example of Trump hate yesterday, when the White House says his "Shit Hole" comment is ok because his hate base is ok with it.

I oppose all Trump hate. His racist hate is un-American. How about you? Are you ok with Trumpo's "Shit Hole" expression?

It's ok to hate Trumpo's racism and Islamaphia, and his bragging about sexual assaulting women because he is a cekebrity.

I do hate all of that.
. Well you hate most Americans then, because most Americans voted for Trump because they were tired of the dam excuses, they were tired of the murdering of Americans by Islamist religious fanatics, they were tired of sending million's upon million's to shite-holes created by super corrupt governments who could care less about their populations in those shite-holes, in which they run while stealing the money that was sent to them by us.

Trump wasn't talking about the people of the shite-holes, but the shite-holes they are trying to escape from. Otherwise he would rather help them in their own country, than to allow them to come here and disrupt the balance and cultural norms in our country. Enough is enough already.
Trump lost the popular vote.
Trumpettes love the "shithole" comment as it fits their white supremacist agenda. You people are poor excuses for Americans & human being.

What the fuck did you do to be a US citizen? NOTHING. You popped out of your mother's vagina on US soil or one of your parents was a US citizen. You did NOTHING. Trump did NOTHING.

But holy fuck, someone born in a third world country is an unworthy POS from a shithoie country.

You people are so far from being Christian.

You people are soooo far from the American spirit.

You are nothing but a pile of racist, bigoted scum.

I wish we could trade your oversized asses for some of those people in one of those shithole countries.

Who said anything about "people" from those countries?

This is a guy who says he doesn't know what you're talking about to avoid talking about it. He won't even look stuff up. Then when told, he'll say he still doesn't know what it is a few months later because he couldn't be arsed to even read the fucking thing you wrote. He'll be shown he's wrong time and time and time again, and he'll be back with the same crap in a week's time.

Why do you keep trying to change his mind, then? You don't let anyone change your mind, after all.

No one is interested in somebody supposedly showing "he's wrong time and time and time again," because it's not about right and wrong, true and false.

It's about whose side you're on. You're on the left, he's on the right, and we're all going to stay on the side we're comfortable with. So quit trying to change people's minds.

Well that's probably the problem. On this forum it isn't about people trying to make their country a better place. It's about them trying to "win". I don't get it.

But then again every empire has fallen, and every empire has fallen in part because the people became too arrogant to be able to deal with their problems.

Forum List

Back