Where does wealth hatred come from?

Son on your best day you couldn't get under my skin. With all due respect, the entire Forum can see that you are uneducated, racist, bigoted little boy. Sorry, you are simply entertainment for me.

You're easily brainwashed racial trash.... You do what ever the elites tell you to, you're literally a zombified monstrosity like most Western bitches.

OOOO struck a nerve I did!!! You're a one trick pony kid. LOL

It's funny when Western Europeans don't realize how dumb, and brainwashed they are.

Truly a blemish of the World.... Pure savages.

Of course kid, you're the savior of the world, just ask you. It's funny how you are quick to point out the ills of the World population but afraid to do anything about it.

I am doing something about it... I'm educating people... You however are obviously too far brainwashed by the elite to know better.

You can't educate anyone son, you just aren't smart enough. Do you honestly think even ONE person here takes you seriously? (Besides yourself of , as far as you're concerned you're a soon to be legend. Just ask you )

You're easily brainwashed racial trash.... You do what ever the elites tell you to, you're literally a zombified monstrosity like most Western bitches.

It's funny when Western Europeans don't realize how dumb, and brainwashed they are.

Of course kid, you're the savior of the world, just ask you. It's funny how you are quick to point out the ills of the World population but afraid to do anything about it.

I am doing something about it... I'm educating people... You however are obviously too far brainwashed by the elite to know better.

You can't educate anyone son, you just aren't smart enough. Do you honestly think even ONE person here takes you seriously? (Besides yourself of , as far as you're concerned you're a soon to be legend. Just ask you )

You're what''s dumb... Which explains why you've refuted nothing... At the command of elite brainwashing, you've kicked, and screamed like a retard mocking Polish people, and insulting, and being nasty because you know you're an inferior beast.

You're what''s dumb... Which explains why you've refuted nothing... At the command of elite brainwashing, you've kicked, and screamed like a retard mocking Polish people, and insulting, and being nasty because you know you're an inferior beast.

Classic projection. You run around and insult everyone who dares disagree with you THEN you cry when you get treated in the same manner. I'm nasty because you act like a prick to everyone. I'll ask you again, do you REALLY think anyone here is impressed by you? Do you think anyone takes you seriously at all?

Classic projection. You run around and insult everyone who dares disagree with you THEN you cry when you get treated in the same manner. I'm nasty because you act like a prick to everyone. I'll ask you again, do you REALLY think anyone here is impressed by you? Do you think anyone takes you seriously at all?

You're projecting, all I did was post what quote a Jew said, you started mocking me as a dumb, bigoted, racist.... At the command of the elite brainwashing..... You have no clue you're a pure savage.

. Uh and what does all this have to do with the thread again ??

You're projecting, all I did was post what quote a Jew said, you started mocking me as a dumb, bigoted, racist.... At the command of the elite brainwashing..... You have no clue you're a pure savage.

You AREN'T a dumb, bigoted, racist? Do you even know you?

He got cornered and he's lashing out in frustration.

You started the insulting right in this comment way back.... You mocked me saying I'm all talk...

. Something sure went south.

You can't be serious.... You are mega-brainwashed, you are a product of the elite.

The elite says prejudices is wrong, but not against Poles.... So you're offended by prejudices, but go against Polish people with prejudices, anyways.

The elite says racists are so dumb, so that's what you think.... Why? Because you can't think.

Most of our best, and brightest have been racist, and I think I proved that on this thread below.

Racists are dumb, unfeeling, and lack creativity?

You started the insulting right in this comment way back.... You mocked me saying I'm all talk...

"If you want Conservative values, you purge Liberal views with an Iron fist"

Pay attention to what you type son. Again, YOU won't have anything to do with purging anything with an "iron fist" because people like you are all talk.

I mocked you because you type anonymously behind your keyboard about "purging with an iron fist" but not actually DOING anything to help in the "purge". You, like most internet revolutionaries are all hat and no cattle.

Pay attention to what you type son. Again, YOU won't have anything to do with purging anything with an "iron fist" because people like you are all talk.

I mocked you because you type anonymously behind your keyboard about "purging with an iron fist" but not actually DOING anything to help in the "purge". You, like most internet revolutionaries are all hat and no cattle.

See, you're an obnoxious big mouth... who starts shit, and then cries.... You say prejudices are so wrong, but are prejudiced against Polish people, anyways.

So, what's your deal?

Yeah, a savage punk, that's right.

You can't be serious.... You are mega-brainwashed, you are a product of the elite.

The elite says prejudices is wrong, but not against Poles.... So you're offended by prejudices, but go against Polish people with prejudices, anyways.

The elite says racists are so dumb, so that's what you think.... Why? Because you can't think.

Most of our best, and brightest have been racist, and I think I proved that on this thread below.

. Someone attacked the poles in this thread ? Hmm, missed that one, but shouldn't everyone get back on topic maybe ? Hmmm the thread might have run it's course, and that's usually when it starts falling apart like this.

I'm not offended by prejudices kid, that's why I mocked you. You are a prejudiced little bigoted parrot who gets off running around telling everyone ELSE that they are prejudiced and bigoted when they dare disagree with you.

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

But in my opinion, it must have deeper roots than politics.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.

Yep. Economic policies rooted in Class envy never succeed.

I'm not offended by prejudices kid, that's why I mocked you. You are a prejudiced little bigoted parrot who gets off running around telling everyone ELSE that they are prejudiced and bigoted when they dare disagree with you.

Then what's with the Anti-Racist Chimp outs?

You're a brainwashed minion of the rich elite Globalist scums.

See, you're an obnoxious big mouth... who starts shit, and then cries.... You say prejudices are so wrong, but are prejudiced against Polish people, anyways.

So, what's your deal?

LOL, don't start crying, you'll rust and I don't have the oil can.

I'm not prejudiced against Polish people at all. I used it as a tool to get to you and it worked. You really aren't prepared for any of this. Did you think everyone would simply recognize your superior intellect and sit here in awe of you?

So, what's your deal?

LOL, don't start crying, you'll rust and I don't have the oil can.

I'm not prejudiced against Polish people at all. I used it as a tool to get to you and it worked. You really aren't prepared for any of this. Did you think everyone would simply recognize your superior intellect and sit here in awe of you?

I'm so sorry you have to get back at prejudiced people, by being prejudiced while claiming to be anti-prejudices.

(If that makes any sense)

Just makes me hate Antifa savage hypocrites all the more.

Kid you don't even know who the "Globalist Elite" are. Me? I took the Red Pill long ago and can trace these "Global Elites" back to the mid 1800's. You're just parroting what someone "told". Does your mom know you're still up?

Kid you don't even know who the "Globalist Elite" are. Me? I took the Red Pill long ago and can trace these "Global Elites" back to the mid 1800's. You're just parroting what someone "told". Does your mom know you're still up?

Yeah, and these globalist elites are basically all Anti-Racist, and Anti-Fascist.

Maybe that's what we should be doing the opposite, then?

Forum List

Back